PDA

View Full Version : MRS RACER and shopping

Unforgiven
06-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Sooo...How much money will Dia spend on the new house before it's even built??....she's already got "decor" ideas for my room.....DIA..can you buy the new hot tub in Havasu so we don't have to move everything from Bako????...oh yea..can you have a TV and magazine rack installed in the bathroom???

a catered life
06-28-2005, 11:23 AM
WTF? your bed room? :lightsabe i was promised a patch of the king size bed and a watering hole to spray off the loose dirt :redface:

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Do not even start. :hammerhea :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 11:24 AM
WTF? your bed room? :lightsabe i was promised a patch of the king size bed and a watering hole to spray off the loose dirt :redface:
LOL! I always have room for you ACL! :D

a catered life
06-28-2005, 11:28 AM
wow i got that warm fuzzy feeling inside :devil:

Unforgiven
06-28-2005, 11:29 AM
you can have the king size bed..thats if you want to share a room with Dia...got to warn you...you won't get much sleep...she likes to "type" all night.....Hey Dia ...I'll be back in two weeks..Got to take care of Hannes's motor out of the car...tell SEAN we'll do dinner..

Unforgiven
06-28-2005, 11:30 AM
wow i got that warm fuzzy feeling inside :devil:
that warm fuzzy must be one of Dia's Toys :jawdrop:

a catered life
06-28-2005, 11:32 AM
you can have the king size bed..thats if you want to share a room with Dia...got to warn you...you won't get much sleep...she likes to "type" all night.....Hey Dia ...I'll be back in two weeks..Got to take care of Hannes's motor out of the car...tell SEAN we'll do dinner..
i like a woman that can "type all night" :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 11:33 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You know you have much more fun having dinner with me. :)

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 11:34 AM
that warm fuzzy must be one of Dia's Toys :jawdrop:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :hammerhea

Unforgiven
06-28-2005, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=Mrs.Racer277]:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You know you have much more fun having dinner with me. :)[/QUOT.... :eek:
only when I know I'm having you for "dessert"

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 11:38 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: NICE :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dicudmore
06-28-2005, 01:57 PM
Dan <---- will be printing this thread to show Sean :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 02:05 PM
Dan <---- will be printing this thread to show Sean :D
UH OH :2purples: :2purples:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-28-2005, 02:08 PM
Eddie call me when you get a chance later gator :D

Unforgiven
06-30-2005, 07:15 AM
Eddie call me when you get a chance later gator :D
Hey, I've been busy...building a new BBQ here at work..oops I mean making sure this NUKE keeps running...I'm headed to Sonoma tonight...NHRA division race..I'll call when I'm on the road

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 07:16 AM
Hey, I've been busy...building a new BBQ here at work..oops I mean making sure this NUKE keeps running...I'm headed to Sonoma tonight...NHRA division race..I'll call when I'm on the road
BTW we are now going to the river. :D

Unforgiven
06-30-2005, 07:17 AM
BTW we are now going to the river. :D
BITE ME!~...shopping again huh?

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 07:18 AM
BITE ME!~...shopping again huh?
HEHEHEHE
No but I will check on the house. :)
Keep me posted on the race.

Unforgiven
06-30-2005, 07:19 AM
HEHEHEHE
No but I will check on the house. :)
Keep me posted on the race.
Take pics of MY room...not ROBs but mine

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 07:22 AM
Take pics of MY room...not ROBs but mine
Will do. You are talking about the dog house in the back right????? ;) :D

pixilatedpussy
06-30-2005, 08:09 AM
I get to go shopping today...after Andras gets his cast! Aren't you jealous??? Hee Hee......... Nah Nah Nah Nah!!!!!!!! I need decor for the river house!

IN2MX
06-30-2005, 08:13 AM
I get to go shopping today...after Andras gets his cast! Aren't you jealous??? Hee Hee......... Nah Nah Nah Nah!!!!!!!! I need decor for the river house!
Yeah, I heard you have an expected guest..... :D

pixilatedpussy
06-30-2005, 08:14 AM
Yeah, I heard you have an expected guest..... :D
Yes I do...Your wife! :eek: I gotta prepare!

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 08:32 AM
What are you shopping for?? :D I want to go. :hammer2:

Mrs. casean
06-30-2005, 08:34 AM
What are you shopping for?? :D I want to go. :hammer2:
Did I hear shopping??? Nordstroms??? :D You and shopping woman! Tell me when it's time to start decorating the house! I'm ready when you are!

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 08:36 AM
Did I hear shopping??? Nordstroms??? :D You and shopping woman! Tell me when it's time to start decorating the house! I'm ready when you are!
I've been trying. Did someone say Nordstroms. :cool:
I will let you know Linds. I will need the help.

Mrs. casean
06-30-2005, 08:39 AM
I've been trying. Did someone say Nordstroms. :cool:
I will let you know Linds. I will need the help.
I'me almost available anytime... just not Sept 15-18 & Oct 1st weekend for sure. So keep me posted! I gotta start buying my housewarming gift! :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 08:40 AM
I'me almost available anytime... just not Sept 15-18 & Oct 1st weekend for sure. So keep me posted! I gotta start buying my housewarming gift! :D
I keep looking. And the living room and garage are starting to pile up. :D

Mrs. casean
06-30-2005, 08:44 AM
I keep looking. And the living room and garage are starting to pile up. :D
I bet! What is the estimated date now?

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 08:45 AM
I bet! What is the estimated date now?
Not really sure still hoping for the end of August. Fingers Crosssed :D

pixilatedpussy
06-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Looks like our close will be around the same time as yours....so lets make sure to coordinate Housewarmings! OK??? :rollside: So I bought some comforters for the boys room and some cool sports pics........ummmm....a futon.........and some decor for either the master or guest room...not sure which one yet! But holy crap it is going to be a long haul! How do you do it Dia??? :notam:

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Looks like our close will be around the same time as yours....so lets make sure to coordinate Housewarmings! OK??? :rollside: So I bought some comforters for the boys room and some cool sports pics........ummmm....a futon.........and some decor for either the master or guest room...not sure which one yet! But holy crap it is going to be a long haul! How do you do it Dia??? :notam:
I told you it was making me crazy. What did you buy me???? :wink:
I can't find what I want for the Master bedding wise!! :(

pixilatedpussy
06-30-2005, 08:23 PM
I told you it was making me crazy. What did you buy me???? :wink:
I can't find what I want for the Master bedding wise!! :(
I bought a really cute bed in a bag set & a pretty picture to hang above the bed...but I dont know if I want that for my room or the guest room yet???? I bought some bitchen wall sconces with candle holders...and some pillar candle holders for the bath! I went to Ross! Some sweet ass deals there! :p Next week I am headed to the consignment stores & a couple of these Model home stores that clearance out crap from model homes! You should come down for the day! We can go together! :p :220v: Or would that be a bad thing??? :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 08:25 PM
I bought a really cute bed in a bag set & a pretty picture to hang above the bed...but I dont know if I want that for my room or the guest room yet???? I bought some bitchen wall sconces with candle holders...and some pillar candle holders for the bath! I went to Ross! Some sweet ass deals there! :p Next week I am headed to the consignment stores & a couple of these Model home stores that clearance out crap from model homes! You should come down for the day! We can go together! :p :220v: Or would that be a bad thing??? :rollside:
That sounds like trouble lets do it. :rolleyes: :D
I NEED to go shopping down in HB too. Love the shops down there. Oh wait we are talking house here right. :(

pixilatedpussy
06-30-2005, 08:27 PM
That sounds like trouble lets do it. :rolleyes: :D
I NEED to go shopping down in HB too. Love the shops down there. Oh wait we are talking house here right. :(
Hee Hee........Whatever you want to do! I am, always up for some ladies time! :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Hee Hee........Whatever you want to do! I am, always up for some ladies time! :D
I should take a trip down there. :) I have seen my family in forever :frown:
I have been trying to get ready. I am going to try to get out of work early tomorrow to pack, etc etc. What are the evening plans. Casual?? :rolleyes: :)

pixilatedpussy
06-30-2005, 08:32 PM
I should take a trip down there. :) I have seen my family in forever :frown:
I have been trying to get ready. I am going to try to get out of work early tomorrow to pack, etc etc. What are the evening plans. Casual?? :rolleyes: :)
Yah casual I think....Kids Quest is open until Midnight....so we need to get there in time for me to put them in and throw down a few with you! :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 08:34 PM
Yah casual I think....Kids Quest is open until Midnight....so we need to get there in time for me to put them in and throw down a few with you! :D
Sounds good are we there yet???????????????????????????????????? :wink: :wink:

pixilatedpussy
06-30-2005, 08:35 PM
Sounds good are we there yet???????????????????????????????????? :wink: :wink:
We will be in 24 hours! Yah baby! Got ripple? :mix:

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 08:38 PM
We will be in 24 hours! Yah baby! Got ripple? :mix:
I have the stuff all ready for us. :rolleyes: :D
Moderation. Someone please remind me. :rolleyes: :D :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:

pixilatedpussy
06-30-2005, 09:00 PM
I have the stuff all ready for us. :rolleyes: :D
Moderation. Someone please remind me. :rolleyes: :D :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:
ME TOOO :(

Spotondl
06-30-2005, 10:07 PM
i like a woman that can "type all night" :eek:
Get her drunk and give her some brownies and she can "TALK" all night too... :p :p :p

Mrs.Racer277
07-01-2005, 06:44 AM
Get her drunk and give her some brownies and she can "TALK" all night too... :p :p :p
Look who is talking. :boxingguy I miss our talks Rich. :p Hope to see you soon. Happy 4th. :D

Spotondl
07-01-2005, 07:33 AM
Look who is talking. :boxingguy I miss our talks Rich. :p Hope to see you soon. Happy 4th. :D
Yep, me too... been working crazy insane hours. We are engineering 4 tv shows that start shooting next week. Lots of overtime so I will have $$$ to do some of my own SHOPPING... Any pointers? :cool:

hoolign
07-01-2005, 07:38 AM
I don't see one post in here about what Tom and hooli are gonna get?? :notam:

Mrs.Racer277
07-01-2005, 08:43 AM
I don't see one post in here about what Tom and hooli are gonna get?? :notam:
I have something for you!!!! http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/10.gif

Mrs.Racer277
07-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Yep, me too... been working crazy insane hours. We are engineering 4 tv shows that start shooting next week. Lots of overtime so I will have $$$ to do some of my own SHOPPING... Any pointers? :cool:
Sound like a new bike is in order. :) Good to hear you are busy working. But we need to plan a lake trip soon. :)

Spotondl
07-01-2005, 08:47 AM
Sound like a new bike is in order. :) Good to hear you are busy working. But we need to plan a lake trip soon. :)
Gonna be at the zoo this weekend... you?

Mrs.Racer277
07-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Gonna be at the zoo this weekend... you?
Staying at Avi but yes the plan is to venture that way. We will be in PP's boat. :) :cool: