PDA

View Full Version : Paging Topock Breakfast peeps.....you know who you are...

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Caseans...Essexjets...Atomickitn...Racer277's...Di cudmore...
Are we still on for Sat morning????
We plan on launching at Jack Smith around 8:15-8:30 & Setting up at Moabi then breakfast at Topock .....then Havi...bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo! :p

dicudmore
06-28-2005, 01:48 PM
I think we're in...
I will probably launch early at the marina, fly up to moabi to set up, meet ya there :D

jayd_jr
06-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Caseans...Essexjets...Atomickitn...Racer277's...Di cudmore...
Are we still on for Sat morning????
We plan on launching at Jack Smith around 8:15-8:30 & Setting up at Moabi then breakfast at Topock .....then Havi...bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo! :p
Still have walking pnemonia!!!!!! I will be at home.... :( :sleeping:

dicudmore
06-28-2005, 03:50 PM
that SUCKS!!! Hope you feel better soon.
I missed an entire month of school with that one year :D
Let me know if you need me to start your boat, you know, make sure the batteries are still up etc before your next trip :wink:

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 03:58 PM
I think we're in...
I will probably launch early at the marina, fly up to moabi to set up, meet ya there :D
Sounds good sweetie! Keep my celly handy! :p

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Hey hunney! Oooh you still sicky??? I am so sorry! :angry2: I hope you feel better soon! We will miss you! ;)
Call us when you better & we will go to Biaggios! (Is that the correct spelling????)

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Ummm I think I may not be making it. :confused:

Mrs. casean
06-28-2005, 04:47 PM
I just posted this on the other 4th weekend roll call: I think we'll be headed up that way aroudn 8:30 if we can get everyone up and in the boat! I think we are all going to get in one boat to make things easeir on us and everyone is planning on some Bloody's and screwdrivers to go along w/ some beakfast :D See you there I hope!

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 05:19 PM
I just posted this on the other 4th weekend roll call: I think we'll be headed up that way aroudn 8:30 if we can get everyone up and in the boat! I think we are all going to get in one boat to make things easeir on us and everyone is planning on some Bloody's and screwdrivers to go along w/ some beakfast :D See you there I hope!
Yah I hope so too!!! Please come! I would love to finslly meet ya! :coffeycup :D

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Ummm I think I may not be making it. :confused:
You better!!! Check your pm! :wink:

atomickitn
06-28-2005, 05:28 PM
ooooohhhhh yeeaaahhhhaaa we will be there with pink flippers,,,, me wyrd ,kens wife, owner of dana boats,,, bachlor 4 life,, and a few others.. what time at topock for food( bloody mary's)... we are lounching there... i have your cell ill try to call you. im thinking around 9.30/10.... and i see booobies in the forcast ,,and i'll the poll on hand... :cool:

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 05:31 PM
ooooohhhhh yeeaaahhhhaaa we will be there with pink flippers,,,, me wyrd ,kens wife, owner of dana boats,,, bachlor 4 life,, and a few others.. what time at topock for food( bloody mary's)... we are lounching there... i have your cell ill try to call you. im thinking around 9.30/10.... and i see booobies in the forcast ,,and i'll the poll on hand... :cool:
SWEEEEEET! We will have the kiddies with...but I am good at directing their attention elsewhere!!!!! Hee Hee :D :clover:
9-930 bro!!!! I cant wait til 10 I will die...or kids will kill me..one of the two! :eek:
Love ya baby..see ya there! Did I give you Geza's cell too?

atomickitn
06-28-2005, 05:33 PM
yes dear,,, ill be there, my liver is starting to dry out :)

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 05:34 PM
yes dear,,, ill be there, my liver is starting to dry out :)
Ha Ha...LOL! :rollside:

essexjet
06-28-2005, 05:44 PM
PP, I just cancelled all of my 4th of July plans. The boat is way broke, beyond my capabilities. Had to call all of my friend yesturday and give them the bad news :cry: :cry: :cry: So sorry to miss meeting you guys and seeing the CaSean's again. I am so upset that I could scream right now but I guess everything has its reasons though (I guess). Please let me know when you guys go up there and I'll meet you.

Mrs. casean
06-28-2005, 05:50 PM
PP, I just cancelled all of my 4th of July plans. The boat is way broke, beyond my capabilities. Had to call all of my friend yesturday and give them the bad news :cry: :cry: :cry: So sorry to miss meeting you guys and seeing the CaSean's again. I am so upset that I could scream right now but I guess everything has its reasons though (I guess). Please let me know when you guys go up there and I'll meet you.
NO WAY JAMES! :220v: That sucks big time! Go figure, just before a kick ass weekend! And 3 day weekend! So sorry for you! Well if we had a new boat you know you'd be more than welcome to go w/ us, but we're boat biatches and house biatches this weekend :D Staying w/ a friend at her house and riding on her boat. BUMMER! If we had less people staying at the house I'd ask if you could come along, but I know it's full. Well if you end up w/ last minute plans call me... wishful thinking I know :rolleyes:

essexjet
06-28-2005, 06:01 PM
NO WAY JAMES! :220v: That sucks big time! Go figure, just before a kick ass weekend! And 3 day weekend! So sorry for you! Well if we had a new boat you know you'd be more than welcome to go w/ us, but we're boat biatches and house biatches this weekend :D Staying w/ a friend at her house and riding on her boat. BUMMER! If we had less people staying at the house I'd ask if you could come along, but I know it's full. Well if you end up w/ last minute plans call me... wishful thinking I know :rolleyes:
Thanks alot Lindsay. I pretty bummed and my friends are also because they were counting on my boat being there but what you gonna due.

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 06:29 PM
That sucks. Sorry to hear the bad news. :mad:

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 06:47 PM
I just read your PM! Holy crap that is bad timing! What is wrong? If we can help...let us know! :( We will miss you!

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Yippy. PP I love you. :D We get to go. :D WooHoo :D

Redneck
06-28-2005, 07:39 PM
would love to hook up with you guys will try to bring some jello shooters might even put some alcohol in them too

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 07:40 PM
would love to hook up with you guys will try to bring some jello shooters might even put some alcohol in them too
See three word post. :D

Mrs. casean
06-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Looks like we might get to see you guys sooner than we thought! That is as long as my group gets up there early enough!

Mrs.Racer277
06-28-2005, 07:49 PM
Looks like we might get to see you guys sooner than we thought! That is as long as my group gets up there early enough!
WOOHOO :D :D
It will be great to hang with you guys again.

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Just heard my celly ring...sorry I was shopping on the internet for the river house! Sounds familiar huh??? Ok the room is 109. a night! I will call you!

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 07:51 PM
YUM!!!! Bring em!

Mrs. casean
06-28-2005, 07:53 PM
WOOHOO :D :D
It will be great to hang with you guys again.
But this time... are you gonna drink w/ me :D We'll only be up that way to go to Topock, then we'll be headed back down I think... MAYBE stop at the mini sand bar... who knows... I'm just a BB, not the DD! :D So hopefully we'll be able to see you all there at the same time!

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2005, 08:13 PM
But this time... are you gonna drink w/ me :D We'll only be up that way to go to Topock, then we'll be headed back down I think... MAYBE stop at the mini sand bar... who knows... I'm just a BB, not the DD! :D So hopefully we'll be able to see you all there at the same time!
Should be a great time!

Mrs.Racer277
06-29-2005, 06:41 AM
I am looking forward to it Linds.
Ripple anyone. :D

Mrs. casean
06-29-2005, 07:24 AM
I am looking forward to it Linds.
Ripple anyone. :D
Me too! Now that it's summer, hopefully we'll see more of eachother out there!

dicudmore
06-29-2005, 07:31 AM
you bringing the boat or do you need a DD? After topock I plan to hang at moabi beach

Mrs.Racer277
06-29-2005, 07:32 AM
you bringing the boat or do you need a DD? After topock I plan to hang at moabi beach
Not bringing the boat. :D We always need a DD. :eek: :D

dicudmore
06-29-2005, 07:43 AM
Not bringing the boat. :D We always need a DD. :eek: :D
shout my way if you want a ride

Mrs.Racer277
06-29-2005, 07:45 AM
We are staying at Avi with PP. But thanks for the offer. :wink:
I was kidding about the DD. Remember that inside joke??? Shhhhh :wink:

pixilatedpussy
06-29-2005, 08:40 AM
We are staying at Avi with PP. But thanks for the offer. :wink:
I was kidding about the DD. Remember that inside joke??? Shhhhh :wink:
Inside joke??? What inside joke missy???? :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
06-29-2005, 08:42 AM
Inside joke??? What inside joke missy???? :confused:
You know it. :D And it is actually not a joke. :frown:
PM

pixilatedpussy
06-29-2005, 11:13 AM
You know it. :D And it is actually not a joke. :frown:
PM
OH....Got it!
Dont you worry your cute lil head! All is good! :wink: Check your pm for Conf#! :wink:

pixilatedpussy
06-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Well she wont have to shout too far..she will be camped there with you :D

dicudmore
06-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Well she wont have to shout too far..she will be camped there with you :D
good :D

pixilatedpussy
06-29-2005, 09:10 PM
See ya all there...looks like the group has gotten pretty large! :D We will need multiple kegs of ripple Dia! :D :clover:

Mrs. casean
06-30-2005, 07:39 AM
48 more hours till I get to enjoy a screwdriver and see you guys! :D I'm so ready to get out there!!! It's makin it hard to work :D

pixilatedpussy
06-30-2005, 08:05 AM
48 more hours till I get to enjoy a screwdriver and see you guys! :D I'm so ready to get out there!!! It's makin it hard to work :D
ME TOO!!!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-30-2005, 08:41 AM
ME TOO!!!! :D
I am readly NOW!!! :D

pixilatedpussy
06-30-2005, 08:18 PM
So I cut up some strawberries and cut up a fresh Pineapple....so I can add some yummy beverages to it!!!! Oh yah...just ask Bunny about my wicked Vodka & snapps soaked pineapple chunks!!!!!!!!!!!YUMMY!!! :coffeycup :D HMMMM....now I am gonna go make some brownies & maybe some cookies too! :sqeyes: Depends how Martha I feel tonight!

Mrs.Racer277
07-01-2005, 06:47 AM
So I cut up some strawberries and cut up a fresh Pineapple....so I can add some yummy beverages to it!!!! Oh yah...just ask Bunny about my wicked Vodka & snapps soaked pineapple chunks!!!!!!!!!!!YUMMY!!! :coffeycup :D HMMMM....now I am gonna go make some brownies & maybe some cookies too! :sqeyes: Depends how Martha I feel tonight!
Did you say Brownies?????????????? :rolleyes: :rollside: Are you using Mrs. JBR's secret recipe??? :) :)

WYRD
07-01-2005, 07:57 AM
UMMMMM Whats going on in here :notam: :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-01-2005, 08:40 AM
UMMMMM Whats going on in here :notam: :D
:) :) :) :) :) :)

WYRD
07-01-2005, 08:44 AM
:) :) :) :) :) :)
I cant wait to see you guys tommorw :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
07-01-2005, 08:46 AM
I cant wait to see you guys tommorw :rollside:
Me too. I am counting the minutes here at work. I am sooooo ready to go. :)

Redneck
07-01-2005, 08:49 AM
Me too. I am counting the minutes here at work. I am sooooo ready to go. :)
Leaving in bout 30 mins cant wait to see you guys tommorrow ready to party. :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
07-01-2005, 08:53 AM
Leaving in bout 30 mins cant wait to see you guys tommorrow ready to party. :hammer2:
Looking forward to it. And Yummy jello!! :)

pixilatedpussy
07-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Looking forward to it. And Yummy jello!! :)
Leaving in 20 mins...hopefully all the traffic is gone! Yah right! See ya all tomorrow! :D :D

pixilatedpussy
07-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Except for you mrs racer...I will see you tonight :devil: :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
07-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Except for you mrs racer...I will see you tonight :devil: :devil:
Drive safe. Hope to be out of work in 30. See ya in a few hours. :wink:

pixilatedpussy
07-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Drive safe. Hope to be out of work in 30. See ya in a few hours. :wink:
xoxox love ya baby!