PDA

View Full Version : nozzel inserts

J.C.
05-01-2006, 03:08 PM
just curious if the inserts help.and if they do what do they do.and what size to use.

Ken F
05-01-2006, 03:51 PM
J.C.
Don't know what kind of boat you are running or your setup, but unless you are really trying to dial in your boat for every tenth of a second, or each 1/2 mph, it probably isn't going to do you much good.
Does your divirter already have a nozzle in it?
Ken F

J.C.
05-01-2006, 04:36 PM
running a tx-19 youngblood.berkely jet placediverter droop snoot,shoe rideplate,and a race grate.just looking to get top speed out of it

RICHARD TILL
05-01-2006, 07:01 PM
J.C. Yes, the nozzle bushing will help. I`ve been running a youngblood tx-19 since 1982. You`ve got everything else. I`d also suggest a "B" cut impellor if you dont allready have one.

Ken F
05-01-2006, 07:02 PM
yes, then it probably will help some. Is your Place Divirter already machined for a nozzle?
Ken F

J.C.
05-01-2006, 07:33 PM
i have a b/c cut aggressor.how far should the shoe be from the the bottom of the keel.what degree should i start with on the ride plate. my placediverter is not machined for one yet.any idea what i should start with size wise.thanks j.c.

poncho-pwr
05-01-2006, 08:41 PM
RICHARD TILL posted, I`d also suggest a "B" cut impellor if you dont allready have one.
Why in the world would automatically recommend that he run a "B" cut impeller when you know nothing about his engine? That just doesn't make any sense to me. Do all TX-19s run their best with "B" cut impellers??? I am not trying to start an argument I just really don't understand the reasons behind your recommendation.