PDA

View Full Version : Public Service ...

Jbb
06-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Announcement! (http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfilez/psa.wmv)

clownpuncher
06-28-2005, 02:00 PM
I feel so inadequate. Why'd she have to go and use plums as a prop? I'm think grapes would be more appropriate :D

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-28-2005, 03:26 PM
she didnt have to bite it in the end did she? :notam:

Wicked Performance Boats
06-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Great public service spot!! Got my attention. Budlight

RiverOtter
06-28-2005, 04:02 PM
:jawdrop:

Sleek-Jet
06-29-2005, 08:02 AM
Every time I do that, I find that I've got problem with swelling... :rolleyes:

Wet Dream
06-29-2005, 08:27 AM
I'm in love with her. :220v:

prozach
06-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Something about her bite at the end that just ruins it for me.

piper
06-29-2005, 09:28 AM
Nice. I wish she was the one giving me the check up though. :D

spectratoad
06-29-2005, 09:42 AM
Nice. I wish she was the one giving me the check up though. :D
That is exactly what I was thinking. :D

Jbb
06-29-2005, 10:59 AM
lol A few years ago I was up for a promotion at my job...which required a company physical.....I go downtown.... dreading it...not fond of going to the Dr.....Sure enough the Dr walks in and its a young woman Dr....not a 10 mind you...but not what I expected.....we go thru the usual crap with physicals....and then lol..she says drop em....rolls up to me....at the perfect height I might add on a little roll around stool ...and proceeds to check the jewels just like the video....well as she is explaining to me the importance of checking regurlarly the..er Captain is moving towards attention mode...couldnt be helped....half chuckling and half panicing all I could come up with is ...hey does this checkup come with a ...happy ending......Then her demeanor changes she gets all ...health care professional on me and shakes her head and says.....men... :D :D I still hate going to Doctors.....lol...but not as much :D

Sleek-Jet
06-29-2005, 11:06 AM
lol A few years ago I was up for a promotion at my job...which required a company physical.....I go downtown.... dreading it...not fond of going to the Dr.....Sure enough the Dr walks in and its a young woman Dr....not a 10 mind you...but not what I expected.....we go thru the usual crap with physicals....and then lol..she says drop em....rolls up to me....at the perfect height I might add on a little roll around stool ...and proceeds to check the jewels just like the video....well as she is explaining to me the importance of checking regurlarly the..er Captain is moving towards attention mode...couldnt be helped....half chuckling and half panicing all I could come up with is ...hey does this checkup come with a ...happy ending......Then her demeanor changes she gets all ...health care professional on my and shakes her head and says.....men... :D :D I still hate going to Doctors.....lol...but not as much :D
I'm laughing so hard right now.... to freaking funny... :D

SUBPRIME
06-29-2005, 03:47 PM
it never hurts to ask!

Tom Brown
06-30-2005, 02:45 PM
lol A few years ago I was up for a promotion at my job...which required a company physical.....I go downtown.... dreading it...not fond of going to the Dr.....Sure enough the Dr walks in and its a young woman Dr....not a 10 mind you...but not what I expected.....we go thru the usual crap with physicals....and then lol..she says drop em....rolls up to me....at the perfect height I might add on a little roll around stool ...and proceeds to check the jewels just like the video....well as she is explaining to me the importance of checking regurlarly the..er Captain is moving towards attention mode...couldnt be helped....half chuckling and half panicing all I could come up with is ...hey does this checkup come with a ...happy ending......Then her demeanor changes she gets all ...health care professional on me and shakes her head and says.....men... :D :D I still hate going to Doctors.....lol...but not as much :D
LMFAO! :D :D

Phat Matt
06-30-2005, 02:55 PM
You should have asked her to examine the tip. :D