PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone really know

Her454
06-28-2005, 02:02 PM
JBB? Does he really exist or is he some wealthy eccentric that sits behind his computer in a dark room with monitors on every wall, in his mansion at the end of the long dark street lined with moss covered trees and surrounded by 8 foot fences, occupied only with himself and his dedicated butler and maid -that keep all his secrets.............................
while he searches the internet 24x7 for any and all strange video he can post on ***boat.com..................................

HCS
06-28-2005, 02:05 PM
He is defintely the video king.

termiteguy
06-28-2005, 02:05 PM
:skull: :skull: :(

Her454
06-28-2005, 02:24 PM
He is defintely the video king.
and how the hell does he find that off the wall crap? :D

termiteguy
06-28-2005, 02:26 PM
well iguess when you have no life this what you do :D

Blown 472
06-28-2005, 02:27 PM
I think he is batman.

Her454
06-28-2005, 02:28 PM
I think he is batman.
LMAO...i can picture him now in the Batcave..................... :rollside: :rollside:

Ziggy
06-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Doesn't RD wax his boat for him? :D

topless
06-28-2005, 02:31 PM
He doesn't really exsist. He's just a figment of your imagination.

Her454
06-28-2005, 02:32 PM
He doesn't really exsist. He's just a figment of your imagination.
thats whta i thouth

Blown 472
06-28-2005, 02:33 PM
LMAO...i can picture him now in the Batcave..................... :rollside: :rollside:
Ploting the overthrow of RD. :crossx:

HCS
06-28-2005, 02:40 PM
He has to be a computer hermit. :D

Infomaniac
06-28-2005, 02:51 PM
I know him and those that know him. It is a very small aviation community.

Jbb
07-15-2005, 08:47 AM
For the record ,Traci....No.....He does not exist.... :cool:

Keithb87
07-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Doesn't RD wax his boat for him? :D
Boatman and Robin Dave...
To the Boat house Robin.. :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
07-15-2005, 08:51 AM
For the record ,Traci....No.....He does not exist.... :cool:
:rolleyes:

Jbb
07-15-2005, 08:53 AM
:rolleyes:
If there were an existance...we would think alike! :hammerhea

Her454
07-15-2005, 08:59 AM
You must be bored to pull this thread out of the woodwork.... :hammerhea :)

Jbb
07-15-2005, 09:02 AM
You must be bored to pull this thread out of the woodwork.... :hammerhea :)
yep...slow day....and I missed it before....

Her454
07-15-2005, 09:03 AM
...and I missed it before....
You missed something on HB? NO WAY! ;)

Jbb
07-15-2005, 09:04 AM
You missed something on HB? NO WAY! ;)
I am getting older...btw ...what are you wearing?.... :D

Her454
07-15-2005, 09:04 AM
I am getting older...btw ...what are you wearing?.... :D
LMAO, nothing. Its too damn hot. :jawdrop:

Jbb
07-15-2005, 09:06 AM
LMAO, nothing. Its too damn hot. :jawdrop:
Good....I thought you were gonna say flannel again :umm:

Her454
07-15-2005, 09:10 AM
Good....I thought you were gonna say flannel again :umm:
Flannel is what you make it, it can be sexy when worn appropriately :):).

lucky
07-15-2005, 09:13 AM
thats whta i thouth
AWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAA SPELLING !!!!! GOTTCHA :cool:

Jbb
07-15-2005, 09:15 AM
Flannel is what you make it, it can be sexy when worn appropriately :):).
Can you prove that? :cool:

Her454
07-15-2005, 09:17 AM
AWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAA SPELLING !!!!! GOTTCHA :cool:
NO WAY Lucky, nice try tho. That was when that prick had me all flustered and I had to go to the doctor to make him go away. :D :D

Her454
07-15-2005, 09:18 AM
Can you prove that? :cool:
I could, yes.

Jbb
07-15-2005, 09:18 AM
NO WAY Lucky, nice try tho. That was when that prick had me all flustered and I had to go to the doctor to make him go away. :D :D
er....which prick.....Brown?... :D

Her454
07-15-2005, 09:19 AM
er....which prick.....Brown?... :D
No, a friend of Hoss's. I'll just call him cacti.

topless
07-15-2005, 09:21 AM
I'll just call him cacti.OMG!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO.

Her454
07-15-2005, 09:28 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO.
And I thought no one would understand.................... ;)

Tom Brown
07-22-2005, 06:21 AM
I'm pretty sure a good portion of it is sent to him by puerto ricans.
I wouldn't want to guess if he really exists, or not. Maybe he's just a figment of Mr. Ibex's imagination? :idea:

hoolign
07-22-2005, 06:55 AM
A rumour has it that JBB is none other than the elusive recluse, Einrich Von Shizzlenits. A wealthy ex capitalist from Mazatlan. His fortune was made in chicklet sales and from his fleet of moto cabs. Claiming to be in his 'experimental" days he was found in posession of a collection of "nude farmers of Saskatchewan...volume 6 fourth edition. Authorities incarcerated him for 4 years in a Tijuana prison where he spent his time contemplating future endeavors. He could be heard at night chanting..VIVA LA BROWN...VIVA LA BROWN..In the mid eighties he was again incarcerated for impersonating none other than Willie Nelson and attempting to gain access to a recording session at Willie Nelsons house..Willie answered the door and after letting himself in he realized that it wasnt him who he let in ..it was someone who looked like him, realizing he couldn't be him if he was already the real him ..Nelson called authorities Who took Von Shizzlenits to an Arkansaw prison where he spent 3 years. During his stay it was said chants of VIVA LA BROWN ..VIVA LA BROWN could be heard throughout the night. After a daring escape on a mule named gessepy...a low speed pursuit took place..when constable William .C. Akerbutz ran along side gessepe, Shizzlenits hit him with a copy of a screen play named "Nude farmers of Saskatchewan...the musical"..rendering Akerbutz immobile ...That was the last to ever be seen of Shizzlenits...until now!!

ColeTR2
07-22-2005, 07:08 AM
He is a valuable resource to HB and his efforts are applauded. :D

Jbb
07-22-2005, 07:22 AM
He is a valuable resource to HB and his efforts are applauded. :D
Do I owe you money...?...lol

Jbb
07-22-2005, 07:23 AM
A rumour has it that JBB is none other than the elusive recluse, Einrich Von Shizzlenits. A wealthy ex capitalist from Mazatlan. His fortune was made in chicklet sales and from his fleet of moto cabs. Claiming to be in his 'experimental" days he was found in posession of a collection of "nude farmers of Saskatchewan...volume 6 fourth edition. Authorities incarcerated him for 4 years in a Tijuana prison where he spent his time contemplating future endeavors. He could be heard at night chanting..VIVA LA BROWN...VIVA LA BROWN..In the mid eighties he was again incarcerated for impersonating none other than Willie Nelson and attempting to gain access to a recording session at Willie Nelsons house..Willie answered the door and after letting himself in he realized that it wasnt him who he let in ..it was someone who looked like him, realizing he couldn't be him if he was already the real him ..Nelson called authorities Who took Von Shizzlenits to an Arkansaw prison where he spent 3 years. During his stay it was said chants of VIVA LA BROWN ..VIVA LA BROWN could be heard throughout the night. After a daring escape on a mule named gessepy...a low speed pursuit took place..when constable William .C. Akerbutz ran along side gessepe, Shizzlenits hit him with a copy of a screen play named "Nude farmers of Saskatchewan...the musical"..rendering Akerbutz immobile ...That was the last to ever be seen of Shizzlenits...until now!!
Look at Hoolie....sounding all Rod Serling ...and shit.... :rollside:

Her454
07-22-2005, 08:27 AM
I KNEW IT! :D
Do I owe you money...?...lol
You do now.