termiteguy
06-28-2005, 08:21 PM
how do i ad apicture to sig from my pix in my computer

Kilrtoy
06-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Just like you did your avatar
must have pic posted somewhere
right click and save
then click on USER CP then click on the mountain sign and paste pic and you have it....

termiteguy
06-28-2005, 08:38 PM
i got avatar from here i need to post my pix somewhere how do i do that do post it here if so how thanks for the help :idea:

Wonderboy
06-28-2005, 08:41 PM
how do i ad apicture to sig from my pix in my computer
Have you registered for the ***boat image center? If not register, then you can upload pics there. Once you do that you can click on the pick to make it a little bigger if you want, then right click, go to properties, highlight the url, copy that, then go back to your user cp, edit sig, click the little yellow mountain and paste the url.

BADASS38CHEVY
06-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Have you registered for the ***boat image center? If not register, then you can upload pics there. Once you do that you can click on the pick to make it a little bigger if you want, then right click, go to properties, highlight the url, copy that, then go back to your user cp, edit sig, click the little yellow mountain and paste the url.
I tryed that but it has no URL address.

Miss Perfect
06-28-2005, 09:15 PM
You're so helpful ;)

BlownHowardCat
06-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Ya want a GIF like mine ??

Wonderboy
06-28-2005, 10:02 PM
You're so helpful ;)
Thank you. Now why don't you help me..well...nevermind. :D