PDA

View Full Version : I heard a story and you can win a Hot Boat kit

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 03:58 PM
if you can tell me who it is. I will hold a Hot boat Shirt, Koozie cup and key chain till you get to Havasu
I heard a great river story about one of our board members this weekend, and just had to share it.
it appears that one of our board members, tried to go rafting off a dock in Laughlin, This HBF Member just wanted lay on their raft tie off and float around the dock in the moving waters of Laughlin. well in this persons brilliant move they tied one end of the rope to the dock and the other end to........THEIR ANKLE!!!!! :rolleyes:
well of course the raft just took off from under this person and left them dragging by the rope attached to their ankle :rolleyes:
can you guess who it is?
here is a hint....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734blonde.gif

spectratoad
05-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Is it usually a warm furry creature that procreates at an exponential rate? I wasn't there or have heard pure guess.

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 04:03 PM
This ought to be interesting.....
So who is blonde and likes the rumble of Harleys...? :idea:

GHT
05-01-2006, 04:05 PM
:rolleyes: Didn't hear the story but it will be interesting to find out who it is???

bunny 166
05-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Is it usually a warm furry creature that procreates at an exponential rate? I wasn't there or have heard pure guess.
Leave me outta this...I was in Havi this weekend, LOL... :)

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectratoad
Lucky keychain guess??? :p

JB in so cal
05-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Yes you were. Looks like you had quite a crowd, too!

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 05:18 PM
WOW, no one is going to guess....
so everyone has a Hot Boat shirt, Coozie Cup and floaty Key chain :idea:

ROZ
05-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Mrs.Racer277?

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 05:21 PM
DING, DING, DING :)
another DIA_SASTER :rollside:
oh ROZ what size shirt do you want...I can't find a label that says FITS HOMO :)

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Why is it that the boatless win boat stuff??? I don't get it :idea:
LOL :D

ROZ
05-01-2006, 05:28 PM
DING, DING, DING :)
another DIA_SASTER :rollside:
oh ROZ what size shirt do you want...I can't find a label that says FITS HOMO :)
When you do, send it to outcoled... It you find it in an Xlarge homo, send it to Ziggy! :D

JB in so cal
05-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Why is it that the boatless win boat stuff??? I don't get it :idea:
LOL :D
Not true. He's fessed up to ownership of a Barbie Boat.

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Not true. He's fessed up to ownership of a Barbie Boat.
Opps, you're right, my bad :D

Ziggy
05-01-2006, 05:34 PM
When you do, send it to outcoled... It you find it in an Xlarge homo, send it to Ziggy! :D
At least Phebus gave me the doubleXXLarge.....puss.
Did you spike my ice tea? It still didn't make me like you that way ;)

ROZ
05-01-2006, 05:40 PM
No, but apparently someone did spike Phebus' :D
So did you get much work done today? Not me, my mind isn't home yet... Way too much fun..
Karl, the xlarge will do... Don't forget the flatie, I'll need it later this summer :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
05-01-2006, 08:21 PM
It was not this weekend. I am not a blond. And why the heck did I EVER tell you that story. :cry: :argue: :p

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 08:36 PM
It was not this weekend. I am not a blond. And why the heck did I EVER tell you that story. :cry: :argue: :p
blame BIGDOUG he bribed me with a free detail on my truck :)

Mrs.Racer277
05-01-2006, 08:47 PM
blame BIGDOUG he bribed me with a free detail on my truck :)
That's it where is that "Ron's" T-shirt???

BigDoug
05-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Oh crap, how the hell did i get in the middle of your love affairs ? :cool:
Dia, by the way that was a funny story that will remain with me forever............................just classic.
As for you Karl, the only advise i have is to take your truck down site 6 launch ramp as fast as you can and submerge that thing........... :yuk:

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Oh crap, how the hell did i get in the middle of your love affairs ? :cool:
Dia, by the way that was a funny story that will remain with me forever............................just classic.
As for you Karl, the only advise i have is to take your truck down site 6 launch ramp as fast as you can and submerge that thing........... :yuk:
pot stirrer :boxed:

djunkie
05-01-2006, 09:37 PM
I got another great story for you Karl. Who was it that got food poisoning from Chuy's and had to spend half of sunday in the hospital? :yuk: :yuk:

BigDoug
05-01-2006, 09:40 PM
DJ, do tell please, enquiring minds want to know.
Don't say it was Dia again !!!!!!!!!!!. :)

BigDoug
05-01-2006, 09:41 PM
This hasn't turned out to be her day. :cry:

djunkie
05-01-2006, 09:43 PM
DJ, do tell please, enquiring minds want to know.
Don't say it was Dia again !!!!!!!!!!!. :)
I wish I could say it was anyone other than me. It has been an ugly last 2 days. :yuk:

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 09:44 PM
I got another great story for you Karl. Who was it that got food poisoning from Chuy's and had to spend half of sunday in the hospital? :yuk: :yuk:
how many times must I tell you to wash your hands after you touch Mr. Wiggle :rollside:

djunkie
05-01-2006, 09:56 PM
how many times must I tell you to wash your hands after you touch Mr. Wiggle :rollside:
What ever caused it Karl, I wish it wouldn't have happened. But I do give props to the people at the hospital there in Havasu. They sure know which drugs to give you to make you feel better.

Mrs.Racer277
05-02-2006, 12:28 PM
What ever caused it Karl, I wish it wouldn't have happened. But I do give props to the people at the hospital there in Havasu. They sure know which drugs to give you to make you feel better.
Sorry to hear you got sick. I hope you are feeling better.
It was fun hanging with you and the G/F again. :)

Ziggy
05-02-2006, 01:20 PM
I ate plenty of Chuys food......all's well here :D Maybe your g/f had the right idea ordering the shrimp ;)
Read about your pain over on ISL...kinda funny when its not you but I feel for ya.....kinda.
Lava sus manos :p