PDA

View Full Version : "Clipper Caveman" Ouch!

MayDaze
05-01-2006, 03:59 PM
LOS ANGELES -- Chris Kaman received a flagrant foul. Reggie Evans may have instigated it.
Kaman
The alleged circumstances, however, make it one of the more odd altercations during the NBA playoffs.
What exactly happened is what the NBA is trying to determine after Kaman's claim that Evans grabbed his testicles and "pulled hard" during Saturday's NBA playoff game in Denver, according to a report in Monday's Los Angeles Times. Kaman responded by shoving Evans and was assessed the flagrant foul.
Kaman reported his version of what happened to the officials and repeated it during an interview Sunday with NBA security, according to the Times. TV replays showed Evans putting his hand under Kaman's shorts during a battle under the boards.
"I told [the NBA] in complete detail what happened," Kaman said, according to the Times. "The three refs also knew what happened."
Kaman said he showed restraint in not punching Evans.
"With what we're trying to do, I didn't want to get thrown out," he said, according to the Times. "I thought about it, but I knew what would happen. "One of the refs said he would have knocked [him] out. It was crazy."
"When I saw it on TV, it was like, 'Wow,' " Clippers guard Sam Cassell said. "I asked the referees about it at halftime, and Jess Kersey, who has been in the league for [29] years, said he's never seen anything like it.
You know what, Reggie is a good guy. I think he just lost it for a minute."

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 04:07 PM
He liked it, the big fag. It is probably the only time another human has touched him there.
SUSPEND him for the playoffs, that way the Lakers can make quick work of the clippers. :)

SUBPRIME
05-01-2006, 05:01 PM
He liked it, the big fag. It is probably the only time another human has touched him there.
SUSPEND him for the playoffs, that way the Lakers can make quick work of the clippers. :)
this is what lakers fans have come to!! yea you guys are gonna need all the help you can get against the clip show!
on the note of the ball grab incident....
that's f'n messed up
what do you say to your teammate when all of america just watch you grab some guys nut $ack ????

Beer Factor
05-01-2006, 05:50 PM
That's damn funny. He's use to it from all the clippers. Nothing new

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 06:25 PM
this is what lakers fans have come to!! yea you guys are gonna need all the help you can get against the clip show!
on the note of the ball grab incident....
that's f'n messed up
what do you say to your teammate when all of america just watch you grab some guys nut $ack ????
delusions

slink
05-01-2006, 06:32 PM
If this match up does happen, we should all get together for one of the games at a central location. We could run a tab for food/beer and put your name on the list of clips/lakers fan. Losers would have to pick up the tab.

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Brown, Cook and Walton will be relegated to their usually worthless selves against a team with at least one player taller than 6'6". :rolleyes: It will be back to Kobe going for 50.
I am sure PJ is already working up the gameplan. They did go 2-2 this season and remember, the Lakers had a BAD start. The Lakers are going to have to play like the suns and run the clippers asses off. They will wear down caveman and brand that way. I look for Lamar to be the factor in this game. He can use his speed and new found confidence to slice in and kick out. Should be a fun series.
:)

JetBoatRich
05-01-2006, 07:00 PM
We were watching the highlights this morning and starting laughing :cool: I have never seen a highlight like that :rolleyes:
Guess you do what you can to distract the other player :rolleyes:

Beer Factor
05-01-2006, 07:01 PM
If this match up does happen, we should all get together for one of the games at a central location. We could run a tab for food/beer and put your name on the list of clips/lakers fan. Losers would have to pick up the tab.
Sounds like free food for Lakers fans. :) That would be cool.

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Bob, I still think you are delusional. :D The Lakers WILL beat the clippers, it will come down to coaching and PJ will beat chrome dome. :)

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 07:13 PM
The Lakers just don't have the talent across the board. Unless Jackson plays, I think the Clippers win.
Have you watched their last 30 games? Kwame Brown is QUICK. He can make moves MUCH faster than caveman. Lamar Odom is QUICK and skilled with the ball, he can take brand off the dribble and has length to lay it in. Kobe, well he is running the offense and will draw a double or a triple and kick it out. Smush is STRONG and not afraid to go balls out and slam it in someones face, he is much stronger than alien boy. You are overlooking their talents, which is a sore mistake. I think you are in for a suprise, look what they have done to the suns.
:220v: :)

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Exactly, I would love to bring up the thread. If the Lakers win I am going to ***** up the entire board!!! :crossx: Remember, "The Lakers will be lucky to get ONE win over the suns". Next it will be "The Lakers do not have the talent to beat the clippers" mwuahaha. :crossx: :220v:

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Nice try! lol.
Brown was on the bench and Mihm was playing. Put up Mihms numbers, that is more like it, then add on 4-6 and that is what Brown will do. We can bench race all night, when the rubber hits the road is what counts.
You are still talking about the old Laker team, the playoff Laker team is playing probably the best B-Ball out of all the playoff teams right now.

Old Texan
05-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Nice try! lol.
You are still talking about the old Laker team, the playoff Laker team is playing probably the best B-Ball out of all the playoff teams right now.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

totenhosen
05-01-2006, 07:51 PM
The Lakers just don't have the talent across the board. Unless Jackson plays, I think the Clippers win.
Yup the Lakers second best guard and forward sit on the bench. They are named Shaw and Rambis.

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 07:56 PM
You're not very bright, so I'll break my points down into a numbered list:
1. If Brown is so great, why was Mihm matched up agasint Kaman? BTW, Mihm didn't outscore Kaman either, but he was closer.
2. Brown actually played more minutes than Kaman in four games total, by quite a wide margin, 138-104.
3. If you're saying that Kaman was matched up against Mihm for the better part of three games, then you're saying Kwame Brown managed a mind numbing 21 points in 138 minutes against the Clippers BEING GUARDED BY SOMEBODY OTHER THAN CHRIS KAMAN.
4. If you think Kwame Brown is quicker or faster or more athletic than Kaman, you're watching a different game. I've never seen a big man, let alone the #1 pick in the draft, that looked more out of sorts around the basket than Kwame Brown. But, I suppose that's why the Wizards traded him for three magic beans.
Thank you for making my points so easy for me, you pretty much walked into that one with your dick in your hand. ;)
Talk it up, I cant wait, that is all I have to say. You can say I am not bright, then I can say you are delusional. Why didnt Brown play? cause most of the season when on the court he did not show much, so he did not start. I love how confident you are, it will make a week from now MUCH better. adios.

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Not only did Brown play 138 minutes against the Clippers, which is an average of 35 minutes per game, but he started all four games. As a matter of fact, he played approximately 10 minutes less than Brand in the four games total. Do you read what you type or just type?
I am going to start pulling up all your failed passed predictions if you do not stop. :rollside:
You can pull up your old stats BOB, they dont mean a THING right now, TRUST ME you are about to be SHOCKED!!! :220v: :)

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Here is a prediction.
Lakers in 6.

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 08:17 PM
We will see who is insane, you lovers will be eating your words, let me know how they TASTE! :D :)

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 08:20 PM
If the clippers do not beat the nuggets tonight, that just means you two wear clipper girls outfits and limp wrist slap fight with eachother. :)

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Your mom doesn't like it when I limp wrist slap fight. :D
My Mom is a man, so that makes you gay. I have two Dads.

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Alright, I have had enough of you two for one night.
I am going to watch the 4th quarter of the clippers game, to strategize and figure out their weakness. Maybe the Lakers should just go around grabbing their balls, they seem to be magnets for that. Rumor has it kaman used to suck it for crackrocks, then Mr.Sterling picked him up one night and got a screaming BJ from him, so he signed him on the spot. :)

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey friend, I am not the Lakers, so I cannot do "my" part. :)

MayDaze
05-02-2006, 05:36 AM
I can't wait for the Clips-Lakers to play and end all this BS. Let the chips fall where they may.
Exactly

MayDaze
05-02-2006, 05:47 AM
You're not very bright, so I'll break my points down into a numbered list:
1. If Brown is so great, why was Mihm matched up agasint Kaman? BTW, Mihm didn't outscore Kaman either, but he was closer.
2. Brown actually played more minutes than Kaman in four games total, by quite a wide margin, 138-104.
3. If you're saying that Kaman was matched up against Mihm for the better part of three games, then you're saying Kwame Brown managed a mind numbing 21 points in 138 minutes against the Clippers BEING GUARDED BY SOMEBODY OTHER THAN CHRIS KAMAN.
4. If you think Kwame Brown is quicker or faster or more athletic than Kaman, you're watching a different game. I've never seen a big man, let alone the #1 pick in the draft, that looked more out of sorts around the basket than Kwame Brown. But, I suppose that's why the Wizards traded him for three magic beans.
Thank you for making my points so easy for me, you pretty much walked into that one with your dick in your hand. ;)
He isn't very bright? Lets see your predictions for the Lakers/Sun series.
Wow, now you're calling injuries. Nice.
Suns in 5, nothing gets hurt except your feelings. Playoff basketball, different than regular season basketball.
Here's my list of why the Lakers won't advance.
1. Phoenix scores A LOT of points, A LOT. The Lakers are a below average defensive team. A below average defensive team against a team that AVERAGED almost 110 ppg is a recipe for disaster.
2. The Lakers are a very average free throw shooting team. Playoff games often come down to FTs and the Lakers shoot it at 74.4% compared to the Suns +80%.
3. The Lakers are not a particularly good shooting team, again very average, either from the field or from 3pt. The Suns are 5% better from both spots.
4. The Lakers don't pass the ball particularly well. They average 21 asts a game, which is among the lowest in the league. I'm sure much of that stems from having a guy averaging 35 pts a game handling the ball up the floor 90% of the time.
5. The Lakers are not very deep. The Suns on the other hand, are extremely deep. The Suns have 9 players (not including Stoudamire) that averaged over 8.6 ppg. That was by far tops in the league. Playing 7 games, which they won't, over 13 days will take it's toll and the deepest team with the most athletes will win. That's assuming everything else being equal, which in this case is not even close to true. There's a reason that the Suns won 54 games in the West.
But now your saying the Lakers are beating the Suns because the Suns are as tall as a high school team? Did they shrink after you posted this prediction?

MayDaze
05-02-2006, 06:40 AM
It appears they did. Somebody should notify the league.
If the Lakers get by the Suns the Hallway series should be very interesting.. I agree with you on paper the Clippers should beat the Lakers, then again the Suns should be beating the Lakers right now. I think you said it best the playoffs are a different game all together and I think the Lakers have proved that so far.