PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions!!

Boozer
06-29-2005, 08:53 AM
We are now past the half way point of the year and I'm curious how many people kept their resolutions this year? If so what was it and if not then WHY THE HELL NOT?
Personally, for the first time in my life I kept mine and am actually going to finish it a lot earlier then planned. My plan was to drop 50 pounds by January of 06 and as of right now I am only 5 lbs from my goal!
Next plan of action is to quit smoking for GOOD.

charlyox
06-29-2005, 08:57 AM
I usually never make them because I never keep them. Congrats to your accomplishment. I think that's awsome. keep it up.

barbigrl
06-29-2005, 09:02 AM
To stop shopping....... needless to say with my growing collection of bathing suits....I have failed. :mad:

Boozer
06-29-2005, 09:10 AM
To stop shopping....... needless to say with my growing collection of bathing suits....I have failed. :mad:
As long as you look good in them that's all that matters. Judging by the pictures I have seen I'm sure you look great in ALL of them.

NashvilleBound
06-29-2005, 09:17 AM
I am doing alright..... my goal was to look like The Rock(ya keep your remarks to yourself) I meant size wise... (besides I'm better looking already :squiggle: ) I am benching 425 and leg pressing over 1200... so I'm getting close... lost 8 lbs of fat and gained 12lbs overall.

topless
06-29-2005, 09:19 AM
We are now past the half way point of the year and I'm curious how many people kept their resolutions this year? If so what was it and if not then WHY THE HELL NOT?
Personally, for the first time in my life I kept mine and am actually going to finish it a lot earlier then planned. My plan was to drop 50 pounds by January of 06 and as of right now I am only 5 lbs from my goal!
Next plan of action is to quit smoking for GOOD.Quit smoking what?
Hey call me.

welk2party
06-29-2005, 09:22 AM
What resolutions? :confused: :rolleyes:

Dribble
06-29-2005, 09:30 AM
So far I haven't broken my leg again, but the year is still young.

06-29-2005, 09:36 AM
I resolved to stay alive this year....so far, so good.

Boozer
06-29-2005, 09:42 AM
I am doing alright..... my goal was to look like The Rock(ya keep your remarks to yourself) I meant size wise... (besides I'm better looking already :squiggle: ) I am benching 425 and leg pressing over 1200... so I'm getting close... lost 8 lbs of fat and gained 12lbs overall.
Future Flex off contestant?
Resolution for next year will be to get buffed out and beat scuba Steve in the Flex Off 2007!
Just remember being runner up doesn't make it okay to perform acts of beastiality.

C-2
06-29-2005, 10:04 AM
Yup, six months in and I'm still doing pretty good. I set several goals this year and am slowly reaching them:
No beer at the house during the week.
I lost 50 lbs by mid-March and have been maintaining a crisp 165 lbs.
Get the boat fixed - I am about 2-3 weeks away from getting back on the water with a few more ponies onboard.
Only six more months to go! :D :D :D
Boozer you need to find the secret diet thread and HB support group.

C-2
06-29-2005, 10:07 AM
Next plan of action is to quit smoking for GOOD.
And BTW, congrats on the weight loss! :)

Boozer
06-29-2005, 10:08 AM
And BTW, congrats on the weight loss! :)
Same goes to you.

NashvilleBound
06-29-2005, 10:42 AM
Future Flex off contestant?
Resolution for next year will be to get buffed out and beat scuba Steve in the Flex Off 2007!
Just remember being runner up doesn't make it okay to perform acts of beastiality.
LOL...ya...I was following the thread of weight lifting turned...well, it got ugly. i dont do competitions.... just am seeing how far I can go with myself....(I dont like the sound of that) :jawdrop: ......how big I can get...(how come this subject always goes south.....??) :D :hammer2: