PDA

View Full Version : Roosevelt?

Evil-E
06-29-2005, 12:05 PM
Is anybody heading up this weekend? We'll be there Friday thru Sunday. If you see a big Spectre come over and say hi.

Evil-E
06-29-2005, 02:00 PM
AZKC, I thought you might roll the blue beast out this weekend. I used to work with you at Click. I finally figured out how to post at work. :)

Sleek-Jet
06-29-2005, 02:03 PM
AZKC, I thought you might roll the blue beast out this weekend. I used to work with you at Click. I finally figured out how to post at work. :)
Oh shit.... :D
If I wasn't going to be in Colorado, I'd come up and join you guys... have fun.

Evil-E
06-29-2005, 02:28 PM
You said it!!

Jordy
06-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Big Spectre huh??? I thought I had that market cornered in this area... LOL :D :D :D

Evil-E
06-29-2005, 02:57 PM
Just picked up an 03' Poker Run Edition from Pier 57. It is a great boat. :shift:

AZKC
06-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Evil-E, I wonder who it could be :idea: . Finally out grew that wacker I hear :D
No Rosy plans as of now, still recouping from Parker. But hell ya never know what may happen. Where you guys going to be at?

AZKC
06-29-2005, 03:54 PM
Big Spectre huh??? I thought I had that market cornered in this area... LOL :D :D :D
North Nogie has lots of little secrets ;)

AZKC
06-29-2005, 03:55 PM
I was just re-reading this post and you used the word WORK Dam near fell out of my chair ;)

Evil-E
06-29-2005, 05:46 PM
Work? I pace myself ;) After the Mirage i picked up an HTM. Went through the whole boat. New paint, interior, Peto motor, the whole 9. After the Desert Storm Poker run in Havi pops said we needed a bigger boat :idea: After some searching we picked up a 36 Spectre. I love my HTM but man what a difference! So now its time to sell the HTM. We stay in Globe and launch at Windy Hill. Went there a few weeks ago for the maiden voyage in the Spectre and had a great time. Anyway, hope to see you guys this summer. Ill buy the first round!

AZKC
06-29-2005, 06:42 PM
Deal :cool: see ya on the water.
Got a pic of your boat so we'll know who to look for. We hang at Windy Hill also unless we are at Apache.

Evil-E
06-30-2005, 09:16 AM
I'll get some pics this weekend and post them next week. I'm pretty sure it will be the only Spectre on Roosevelt :) :) Have a great weekend!

Jordy
06-30-2005, 09:17 AM
I'm pretty sure it will be the only Spectre on Roosevelt :) :) Have a great weekend!
Mine was the only one up there a couple weeks ago and it won't be there this weekend so it looks like you have the honors. ;) :D

Sleek-Jet
06-30-2005, 09:23 AM
Mine was the only one up there a couple weeks ago and it won't be there this weekend so it looks like you have the honors. ;) :D
Yeah... WTF was that all about anyway??? No fair you sneaking off to Rosy without letting the Nogales crew know... :D :idea: :D
Scared we're going to make your boat run bad???? :hammer2: :D

Evil-E
06-30-2005, 09:54 AM
I'll hold the fort down for ya Jordy. ;) Next time you go give me a heads up. I'll be up in Havasu for RRX4 in a couple weeks, hope some of you guys can make it.

Jordy
06-30-2005, 10:07 AM
It was kind of a last minute deal and I'm not sure if you guys are contageous or not. :D

AZKC
06-30-2005, 10:16 AM
I'm ok with running bad for now :idea: at least its running :clover: By the end of Summer it might be running OK, I'll shoot for running great later :D