PDA

View Full Version : Hey Nashvillebound! Is this the poker

RiverOtter
06-29-2005, 12:42 PM
run you did last year? My buddy just asked me to enter with him on his Baja.
http://www.tennesseeriverrally.com/

NashvilleBound
06-29-2005, 12:51 PM
run you did last year? My buddy just asked me to enter with him on his Baja.
http://www.tennesseeriverrally.com/
Yep...thats it...you going??? I have already signed up my Tragic and I think we have two Bajas coming from Nashville. Some of the Titans will be ther...course Alberts ride is in the shop...so to speak;)

RiverOtter
06-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Yep...thats it...you going??? I have already signed up my Tragic and I think we have two Bajas coming from Nashville. Some of the Titans will be ther...course Alberts ride is in the shop...so to speak;)
We're in. But on a 21' Baja. Gonna be a rough ride :D

OutCole'd
06-29-2005, 02:47 PM
So NB, how did the talk with Magic go? Or is this a topic for a new thread? :cry:

NashvilleBound
06-29-2005, 06:07 PM
No worries....my 247 handled the water fine. Course we caught air a few times but I drive pretty agressively...but we were out in front. We should all go out together. Meet on the 24 or 40....whatever you guys want to do.
OC'd.....I have been busy out here with work. Next week is all free time...finally(no comment RO) fact is I am only going to make it out one day this weekend on the local lake. But I do plan on calling.

riverroyal
06-29-2005, 06:09 PM
you crazy tennessian

NashvilleBound
06-29-2005, 06:13 PM
you crazy tennessian
LOL...sorry...could not help myself. still having fun with it.

riverroyal
06-29-2005, 06:15 PM
pictures this weekend in havasu,let you see what you missed,or didnt miss

NashvilleBound
06-29-2005, 06:18 PM
that would be great....how about some at the ramps while others are waiting...then on the sandbar or channel. I will do the same...wait...we dont have lines...of fees...or traffic... but i will take some pics of our floatilla. We should have 20-30 boats out.

riverroyal
06-29-2005, 06:22 PM
where we stay there is never a ramp line,if there is its another magic.20 or 30 boats only,I think id get bored

NashvilleBound
06-29-2005, 06:29 PM
where we stay there is never a ramp line,if there is its another magic.20 or 30 boats only,I think id get bored
I can feel the love from here.... I'm 41.... the changeup from lake to lake is enough for me. One day ski...other party....choose a lake and thats whats going on. Have a safe weekend regardless..... its 9:30 and my nekked trophy wife is calling at me from the bedroom... I can still take a hint :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :idea:

riverroyal
06-29-2005, 06:31 PM
make sure your pasties are glued on good!!! see ya :boxingguy

NashvilleBound
06-29-2005, 06:31 PM
lol...later

RiverOtter
06-30-2005, 06:57 AM
No worries....my 247 handled the water fine. Course we caught air a few times but I drive pretty agressively...but we were out in front. We should all go out together. Meet on the 24 or 40....whatever you guys want to do.
OC'd.....I have been busy out here with work. Next week is all free time...finally(no comment RO) fact is I am only going to make it out one day this weekend on the local lake. But I do plan on calling.
We'll keep in touch on this one. Are you planning on a day trip of staying Friday or Saturday night?
Edit: Are you planning on coming over Saturday/Sunday/Monday?

NashvilleBound
06-30-2005, 07:09 AM
We'll keep in touch on this one. Are you planning on a day trip of staying Friday or Saturday night?
Edit: Are you planning on coming over Saturday/Sunday/Monday?
I just sent you an e-mail.... but no...no southbound road trips this weekend. I will be lucky to get one good day in on the water up here. We close three houses today and two tomorrow.... Even have to close one before we head off to MO on Tuesday morning.... But when we get back it a whole 'nother story....

RiverOtter
06-30-2005, 07:18 AM
I just sent you an e-mail.... but no...no southbound road trips this weekend. I will be lucky to get one good day in on the water up here. We close three houses today and two tomorrow.... Even have to close one before we head off to MO on Tuesday morning.... But when we get back it a whole 'nother story....
Cool.
River <---- Wishes he had Nashvillebounds money----> Otter :D

NashvilleBound
06-30-2005, 07:28 AM
Cool.
River <---- Wishes he had Nashvillebounds money----> Otter :D
Your sig needs some work slim.... someone is feeding you miss information.... I'm the poor one.

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 05:43 PM
BUMP
It looks like killer weather for anyone thinking about going. I am headed in from the Nashville area if you want to follow. Others are headed in from Chattanooga..... It will be a blast!