PDA

View Full Version : Golf and Death

28Prowler525
06-29-2005, 02:53 PM
A man and a friend are playing golf one day. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: "Wow! That is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You are truly a kind man."
The other man then replies: "Yeah, well, we were married 35 years."

Havasu Hangin'
06-29-2005, 03:06 PM
:D :D :D

stoker
06-29-2005, 05:01 PM
A man and his wife teed off the 8th hole. He landed about 200 yards out and 80 yards from the green. The problem was that there was a barn in between him and the green. His wife suggested that he open the barn doors at the front, open the barn doors at the back and play through the middle. He said that sounded like a good idea and proceeded to hit his second shot. Unfortunatly, he hit the barn above the doors. The ball bounced back and hit his wife killing her instantly. Two weeks later he was at the same course playing with a friend when he hit the same drive off the 8th tee. His friend recomended he open the front doors and open the back doors and play through. The man replied, no way, last time I tried that I double bogied.

piper
06-29-2005, 07:16 PM
:D