PDA

View Full Version : I probably should have kept to myself

THOR
06-29-2005, 05:31 PM
But I got into it with a guy at the grocery store for littering all over the ground. This pile of $hit was unwrapping something while sitting in his POS car and throwing the excess paper and plastic out the window. I told him to go litter in front of his house and not here. He gave some hard a$$ look and asked if I had a problem but I just let it go and told him that someone was responsible for picking up trash that he was letting loose.
Man that pisses me off when people knowingly litter.

cola
06-29-2005, 05:37 PM
But I got into it with a guy at the grocery store for littering all over the ground. This pile of $hit was unwrapping something while sitting in his POS car and throwing the excess paper and plastic out the window. I told him to go litter in front of his house and not here. He gave some hard a$$ look and asked if I had a problem but I just let it go and told him that someone was responsible for picking up trash that he was letting loose.
Man that pisses me off when people knowingly litter.
I told some fat bitch the same thing the other night at In&Out in Havasu. Black T-Bird that was way to nice for her or her friends. :mad:
Late, Mike

Nate56
That does suck... AHHH even better people throwing plastic shit in the water at some lakes.. They've never had that chit suck up in their water intake and blow a motor.. I would've whooped his ass... I'm just pissed because I'm still stuck at work though,, Don't mind me...

Parker Dreamin
That bugs the heck out of me too... you just have to be carefull, you never know their train of thought.

bear down
06-29-2005, 05:38 PM
It's even worse when they dump shiat out the car window while driving...Drives me up the wall.

THOR
06-29-2005, 05:39 PM
That bugs the heck out of me too... you just have to be carefull, you never know their train of thought.
Yep, I thought the same thing as I was walking away. Do they honestly think it is someone else's job to pick up after them?

termiteguy
06-29-2005, 05:40 PM
trust me if you go their house there is trash all the ground there to because
focking pigs are fockings pigs everywhere :hammerhea

burtandnancy
06-29-2005, 05:46 PM
Those are the times I wish I were younger, and meaner than Steven Segal (no I can't be him, I'm bald). Other that walking around armed, there's not much you can do (no you can't do that either). How about picking up the trash and handing it to him? Sure as hell, someone would kick my ass. What is the solution to these slobs?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-29-2005, 05:48 PM
I would have picked it up and told him that he dropped something. That is usually my MO, or I will say, "That's okay, I'll throw it in the trash or you, I know it's a long walk for someone with your health problems." What are they really going to say to you when you say something like that??? :D

ULTRA28
06-29-2005, 06:40 PM
About a month ago, I was sitting in my truck waiting for my wife to come out of a store in a strip mall in Havasu. Some old guy (must have been 70+) was sitting on a bench in front of the store. He unwraps a pack of cigarettes and throughs the trash on the ground. My six year old saw him do it, so to be a wise ass, he (my six year old) gets out of the truck and picks up the trash and hands it to the guy and says "you dropped something" and gets back in the truck. The old man just shook his head, kind of pissed, but put the trash in his pocket.

alfonzo
06-29-2005, 06:44 PM
About a month ago, I was sitting in my truck waiting for my wife to come out of a store in a strip mall in Havasu. Some old guy (must have been 70+) was sitting on a bench in front of the store. He unwraps a pack of cigarettes and throughs the trash on the ground. My six year old saw him do it, so to be a wise ass, he (my six year old) gets out of the truck and picks up the trash and hands it to the guy and says "you dropped something" and gets back in the truck. The old man just shook his head, kind of pissed, but put the trash in his pocket.
LOL!!!NICE!!!