PDA

View Full Version : Somerville July 4th

Greaser
06-30-2005, 08:48 AM
I will be camping out at Rocky Creek park this weekend, camp site 10 if anyone ones to come out.

TexasJet
06-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Have fun. I'll be on the LLano river in Junction for a week. No boat. Chillin', grillin' and drinkin' :D

oldbuck40
06-30-2005, 11:41 AM
Have fun. I'll be on the LLano river in Junction for a week. No boat. Chillin', grillin' and drinkin' :Dyea and i 'll bet your going to be real close to the walter buck wildlife deal too!!! i know where that is! lucky you,,that is a pretty place out ther on 377 just south of junction. take some pic's i want to see them when ya come up in a few weeks...

Greaser
06-30-2005, 02:04 PM
Have fun. I'll be on the LLano river in Junction for a week. No boat. Chillin', grillin' and drinkin' :D
Have fun. That is some nice country over there.

wrenchdaddy
06-30-2005, 02:26 PM
I would be coming but Im going to lake Houston this weekend, and putting my truck in a car show that my old church is having for the 4th. Have fun, I'll be camping out there at somerville the 15-17 with my family.

Greaser
06-30-2005, 02:32 PM
I would be coming but Im going to lake Houston this weekend, and putting my truck in a car show that my old church is having for the 4th. Have fun, I'll be camping out there at somerville the 15-17 with my family.
What park will you be at. I'll make sure I make a pass by there :rollside:

BigMo
06-30-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey greaser sorry i havent got back to you but we have been out of town due to a death in the family. I still have your Tvalve for you. I prob swing by this weekend and hang out at the lake with ya and bring it then if thats ok? sorry again.
Mo

wrenchdaddy
07-01-2005, 04:26 AM
im staying at yegua creek site no. 15

Greaser
07-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Hey greaser sorry i havent got back to you but we have been out of town due to a death in the family. I still have your Tvalve for you. I prob swing by this weekend and hang out at the lake with ya and bring it then if thats ok? sorry again.
Mo
Sorry to hear that. Its no big deal on that T valve. We scrounged up another one. When will you be coming out to the lake? I will be camping at Rocky Creek, but I will prolly be doing most of my boating between there and Pecan. You know, gotta sneak away from all the family to hang out with the party crowd for awhile :D Give me a call, and we can meet up.

Greaser
07-01-2005, 08:56 AM
im staying at yegua creek site no. 15
Cool, I will look for you. :cool: