dimarcobros
07-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Done!!!
back at ya

the_gray_goose
07-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Ffffaaaggggssss!!!!
Who is the fag here?
You are the one on HB at 1:43 in the morning.
GET A LIFE BOY !!!!!!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Way too much cocktails last night!!! I dont even remember that!!! I am paying today though!!! See ya guys in SB tomorrow!!! I'm launching at 8 in Ventura. The wife is washing the Baja as I type this!!!

INSman
07-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Way too much cocktails last night!!! I dont even remember that!!! I am paying today though!!! See ya guys in SB tomorrow!!! I'm launching at 8 in Ventura. The wife is washing the Baja as I type this!!!
Thanks for the invite Mike, focker !!! :hammerhea

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Let's go!!!! I didn't think you would dump that new trailer in the salt!!

INSman
07-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Let's go!!!! I didn't think you would dump that new trailer in the salt!!
I got a Galvatube trailer just for that !!!!
The only problem being, the boat is in Havasu :mad:
I am actually going out tomorrow morning wit H2OToie on his Cig out of Channel Islands for a little run up to Ventura. I am hoping to bring my boat back to CA with me after my Powell trip in August for about a month to get some nice ocean trips in !!! :D :D
I'll take the rain check please ;)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-02-2005, 08:05 PM
I had trailer problems today and spent all day re-doing a wheel so tomorrow it is on! Hope you guys had fun.

INSman
07-02-2005, 08:24 PM
I had trailer problems today and spent all day re-doing a wheel so tomorrow it is on! Hope you guys had fun.
Sorry to hear that Mike..
Was a pretty good day, very calm seas, no sun to speak of, and it was good with the exception of having to tow a Scarab that forgot to fill up on gas for about 45 minutes to get him in front of Anacapa for some cell phone reception so he could call Vessel Assist :messedup: :hammerhea
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84260

andy01
07-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Sorry to hear that Mike..
Was a pretty good day, very calm seas, no sun to speak of, and it was good with the exception of having to tow a Scarab that forgot to fill up on gas for about 45 minutes to get him in front of Anacapa for some cell phone reception so he could call Vessel Assist :messedup: :hammerhea
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84260
Holy crap! I can't believe how flat it was out there. Nice pics, I am going out in the morning, I hope the sea's stay that way for another 12 hours.
Anyd

INSman
07-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Holy crap! I can't believe how flat it was out there. Nice pics, I am going out in the morning, I hope the sea's stay that way for another 12 hours.
Anyd
Yeah, it was very nice and we got to haul some ass !! Hope you have a good time :cool:

andy01
07-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Yeah, it was very nice and we got to haul some ass !! Hope you have a good time :cool:
Had a great time! The ocean was like a 2-3 foot with very little wind chop. We ran down to Newport from Long Beach between 75-90 and back at 70-80 so it was real nice being able to drive that long at those speeds. Caught a little air a few times but not much. It was a real nice day on the ocean. Foggy but nice.
Another guy from this board was going to take his Cig. out but I think either his zipper got stuck on his skirt or I went to early..... I went before dark, he missed a good day in the Pacific. Maybe he should go back to "Hangin in Havasu"
Andy

INSman
07-04-2005, 07:43 AM
Had a great time! The ocean was like a 2-3 foot with very little wind chop. We ran down to Newport from Long Beach between 75-90 and back at 70-80 so it was real nice being able to drive that long at those speeds. Caught a little air a few times but not much. It was a real nice day on the ocean. Foggy but nice.
Another guy from this board was going to take his Cig. out but I think either his zipper got stuck on his skirt or I went to early..... I went before dark, he missed a good day in the Pacific. Maybe he should go back to "Hangin in Havasu"
Andy
Damn, 90 in the ocean is movin' !! I think we hit 76 max in the boat I was in and that seemed pretty darn fast. You out there with a couple of Cats or were there some 'V's too ??

Havasu Hangin'
07-04-2005, 07:51 AM
Damn, 90 in the ocean is movin' !! I think we hit 76 max in the boat I was in and that seemed pretty darn fast. You out there with a couple of Cats or were there some 'V's too ??
Don't worry...those cat guys can only go that fast when the Pacific is as flat as a river.
Any real swells and they start wimpering "eeeeeewwwwwww...I think some salt water got in my face!!!! I wanna go home."
:hammerhea

INSman
07-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Don't worry...those cat guys can only go that fast when the Pacific is as flat as a river.
Any real swells and they start wimpering "eeeeeewwwwwww...I think some salt water got in my face!!!! I wanna go home."
Andy :boxingguy :idea: :D

INSman
07-04-2005, 08:04 AM
HH, what Cig do you have and what power ??
Are you going out for the SCOPE Poker Run in late August and do you think my little 29' Shockwave would be too small for that event ??

Havasu Hangin'
07-04-2005, 08:14 AM
Cafe Racer w/GT motors
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/mojave.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/504/74engines_4-9-05.jpg
Are you going out for the SCOPE Poker Run in late August and do you think my little 29' Shockwave would be too small for that event ??
I don't think I'm gonna make it, but we'll see.
SCOPE is a fun time...no need to run fast (don't worry- the water will tell you how fast you can run). You might want to get some seat time out there, first, but there are lots of guys with smaller, single engine boats that make that run...no reason why you couldn't.

andy01
07-04-2005, 09:49 AM
I was running solo........ my late rising wing man was sleeping.........

andy01
07-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Well if I had the Valdez to run in the ocean it might move the water out of my way to......... I like to drive my boat and fly it............ not sit back and have a drink at 20 mph using Charlies life jacket as a can holder.............

andy01
07-04-2005, 09:54 AM
HH..... Tugboat.......... Power? Does it?
Yeah he'll be there LATE in the poker run........... well if his zipper isn't stuck again....... look for him around dinner hour at the launch ramp..
You could run your 29' out there. There are a lot of other people that run smaller boats then that out there. My boat is only a 30'.
BTW there were a couple of sick I mean sick Outerlimits at the Yardhouse yesterday. One of them was running 1050's @ 126 mph, I believe it was the 42' with a 37' behind it. Nice boats, real nice.
Andy

INSman
07-04-2005, 10:06 AM
I was running solo........ my late rising wing man was sleeping.........
Andy, if ever in the future you need a back-up wingman, just let me know !!
Blane

Havasu Hangin'
07-04-2005, 10:33 AM
You guys wanna hear my impression of a weekly phone call?
*Ring Ring*
Spectre Powerboats- Hello...Spectre Powerboats.
andy01- Hey...this is Andy.
Spectre Powerboats- Who?
andy01- A-N-D-Y...ANDY...ya jackass!
Spectre Powerboats- Oh...you again. What is it this week?
andy01- I need some warranty work done on my boat.
Spectre Powerboats- So what is it this time?
andy01- Well, there's two things wrong. First, I am getting some kind of fluid spraying into the cockpit...not good. Second, I think the suspension is broken. It's riding very rough.
Spectre Powerboats- Where are you located?
andy01- Long Beach.
Spectre Powerboats- Well, sir. To remedy the situation, you're gonna have to do one (or more) of three things:
1. Buy a bigger boat.
2. Go boating very early in the morning so that you make sure you are back to the docks before most sane people are awake yet.
3. Go back to Parker.
Sorry, sir...that's all the warranty we can give you.
andy01- Cool, thanks! Since #1 and #3 are out, I'm going with #2!
*click*
:D

INSman
07-04-2005, 11:26 AM
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are !! :D :rollside:

andy01
07-04-2005, 12:12 PM
You guys wanna hear my impression of a weekly phone call?
*Ring Ring*
Spectre Powerboats- Hello...Spectre Powerboats.
andy01- Hey...this is Andy.
Spectre Powerboats- Who?
andy01- A-N-D-Y...ANDY...ya jackass!
Spectre Powerboats- Oh...you again. What is it this week?
andy01- I need some warranty work done on my boat.
Spectre Powerboats- So what is it this time?
andy01- Well, there's two things wrong. First, I am getting some kind of fluid spraying into the cockpit...not good. Second, I think the suspension is broken. It's riding very rough.
Spectre Powerboats- Where are you located?
andy01- Long Beach.
Spectre Powerboats- Well, sir. To remedy the situation, you're gonna have to do one (or more) of three things:
1. Buy a bigger boat.
2. Go boating very early in the morning so that you make sure you are back to the docks before most sane people are awake yet.
3. Go back to Parker.
Sorry, sir...that's all the warranty we can give you.
andy01- Cool, thanks! Since #1 and #3 are out, I'm going with #2!
*click*
:D
When I get done laughing I will reply......................

CornWater
07-04-2005, 03:46 PM
When I get done laughing I will reply......................
Are you done laughing yet???? :rollside: