PDA

View Full Version : Am I in the wrong??

Boozer
06-30-2005, 03:25 PM
So my dad's got this gf who's really cool. I like her but she has one BIG problem. A fat ass PETA loving daughter that I absolutely despise and can not stand to be around at all.
My dad is going to be having a family gathering at his house for the 4th of July. On the list of attendees is his gf and I'm sure her daughter will be attending. I can't stand to be in the same zip code as this girl let alone the same house. My plan is to tell my father that the daughter is NOT to be attending and if she is I am not going to be able to make it. Obviously family should come first and that should be the end of that right?
Am I wrong for feeling this way and doing what I intend to do?

sorry dog
06-30-2005, 03:26 PM
yes.

RiverDave
06-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Be happy that your dad has a g/f that he likes.. Be a good son and shut up and deal with it. On the flip side though, if her daughter is one of those Bulldyke PETA chix.. You got wonder how far the apple fell from the tree? People like that shouldn't breed.
RD

unleashed
06-30-2005, 03:28 PM
So my dad's got this gf who's really cool. I like her but she has one BIG problem. A fat ass PETA loving daughter that I absolutely despise and can not stand to be around at all.
My dad is going to be having a family gathering at his house for the 4th of July. On the list of attendees is his gf and I'm sure her daughter will be attending. I can't stand to be in the same zip code as this girl let alone the same house. My plan is to tell my father that the daughter is NOT to be attending and if she is I am not going to be able to make it. Obviously family should come first and that should be the end of that right?
Just bring a live pig and have a Hawaiin luah, Im sure that would liven the party up! :D
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

topless
06-30-2005, 03:29 PM
No you're not wrong. Last time she came over she was walking up the driveway and I said Ewwww what an ugly guy!!!! My son said mom, its not a guy. Ooooppsy :jawdrop:

SummitKarl
06-30-2005, 03:30 PM
hey just turn into some fun
set the PETA daughter up with Frenchie and watch the sparks fly

Boozer
Be happy that your dad has a g/f that he likes.. Be a good son and shut up and deal with it. On the flip side though, if her daughter is one of those Bulldyke PETA chix.. You got wonder how far the apple fell from the tree?
RD
Mom completely disagrees with the PETA BS and is a nice conservative woman. Unlike the daughter who's a crazy bitch. I tried getting along with the girl and befriended her but she recently back stabbed me and made some pretty bogus accusations that pissed me off to know end. Needless to say there's still some open wounds on my end.

MagicMtnDan
Good of you to ask now do the right thing and be good to your Dad.
But that doesn't mean you can't slip the girl a roofy and let her pass out quietly somewhere in the house. She'll look bad, you won't get pissed off and Dad will have the GF there. Everybody wins. And if the GF's daughter is hot well, you might have to slip in a "visit" to see how she's doing :D

totenhosen
06-30-2005, 03:31 PM
all you are doing is backing your dad into a corner. Be happy that he is happy. Ignore the girl and move on with your life.

Jrocket
06-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Be the better person and respect your Dads wants.Just because you dont care for this person doesnt mean you have to talk to her.Go for your dad,not anybody else.

Boozer
06-30-2005, 03:33 PM
Good of you to ask now do the right thing and be good to your Dad.
But that doesn't mean you can't slip the girl a roofy and let her pass out quietly somewhere in the house. She'll look bad, you won't get pissed off and Dad will have the GF there. Everybody wins. And if the GF's daughter is hot well, you might have to slip in a "visit" to see how she's doing :D
I guess you missed the part where I described her as "fat ass." I'd say she hits the scales at an easy 320 or more. Which is weird considering she's a vegetarian. I guess those boca burgers can put the pounds on. Then again she probably eats them by the case.

Red Horse
06-30-2005, 03:33 PM
Rise above, go and have a good time, but dress like your going hunting.
Arm yourself with facts about animals the why PETA sucks, just not opinion and then nail her to the wall with facts. That should shut her up.
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

OutCole'd
06-30-2005, 03:34 PM
all you are doing is backing your dad into a corner. Be happy that he is happy. Ignore the girl and move on with your life.
I agree, you don't have to be friends with her. All this will do is put your Dad in a bad spot with his g/f.

RiverDave
06-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Mom completely disagrees with the PETA BS and is a nice conservative woman. Unlike the daughter who's a crazy bitch. I tried getting along with the girl and befriended her but she recently back stabbed me and made some pretty bogus accusations that pissed me off to know end. Needless to say there's still some open wounds on my end.
Download as much footage as you can of animal testing onto your lap top and take it with you to the BBQ.. :) Just have it sitting there playing in the back ground.
Then go and talk about how pissed you are becuase your boat only gets 2MPG, but you want to add more HP to make it go faster but that'd make it only get 1MPG.. LOL :D
Or you could just let it ride, and do the good son thing.. I'd probably just ignore her, and eat my food and socialize with the mom.
RD

Boozer
06-30-2005, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll keep my mouth shut and deal with it. None the less I'm going make some buttons that say things like "If we're not supposed to eat animals then why are they made of meat?" And cover myself in them.

topless
06-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll keep my mouth shut and deal with it. None the less I'm going make some buttons that say things like "If we're not supposed to eat animals then why are they made of meat?" And cover myself in them.LOL Put a bumper sticker on her car that says I love cats, They're delicious.

RiverDave
06-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll keep my mouth shut and deal with it. None the less I'm going make some buttons that say things like "If we're not supposed to eat animals then why are they made of meat?" And cover myself in them.
Just tell her there's a place on this earth for all gods creatures.. Fortunately 99% of them go right next to mashed potatoes..
And then use phrases like "If it flies, it dies!!" LOL :D
RD

Garrddogg
06-30-2005, 03:45 PM
sounds like youre gonna take the high road, just deal with the bizatch and be happy pops is happy!
Good luck

Jrocket
06-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Just tell her there's a place on this earth for all gods creatures.. Fortunately 99% of them go right next to mashed potatoes..
RD
Flies it dies,hops it drops! Excellent hunting motto.
RD,the mashed potatoes thing got me LOL really good! :p

Deano
06-30-2005, 03:50 PM
RD
fawkin RD...Never met him but I love em (not in a gay way either)

HCS
06-30-2005, 03:53 PM
Do reverse phycology. Go to the event and be a big obnoxious stinking drunk.
Who knows maybe you'll end up in bed together. :220v:

MagicMtnDan
06-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Find some road kill and put it under her wheels after she's in your house. Then come running in to find her and tell her what happened (she ran over a precious, defenseless little animal!). Maybe she'll spend the day crying out by the wheel of her car or better yet, she'll rush to the animal hospital trying to save poor "Benji." :D
Yup, I missed the part about her being a Hefty Bag. Too bad that.
By the way RD, that sheot's funny as hell!

Rexone
06-30-2005, 04:00 PM
I guess you missed the part where I described her as "fat ass." I'd say she hits the scales at an easy 320 or more. Which is weird considering she's a vegetarian.
She's probably been grazin on hippo grass.

SmokinLowriderSS
06-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Yes, be the bigger person and just be prepared to deal with her. Know more about animals and reality than the fantasy world PETA freaks do. BTW, I recently discovered North Carolina was letting a local PETA chapter pick up animals from the shelter to get them adopted instead of letting them be killed. Guess what, once they couldn't get them adopted, they KILLED THEM. hahahaah Keep thet one in reserve as a nuke.
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/6/23/121912.shtml
I'd be doing everything in my power to subliminally tweak the hag myself too.

JB in so cal
06-30-2005, 04:09 PM
I guess you missed the part where I described her as "fat ass." I'd say she hits the scales at an easy 320 or more. Which is weird considering she's a vegetarian. I guess those boca burgers can put the pounds on. Then again she probably eats them by the case.
OK There is no effin way she could get to be a biggin' if she is a vegan. They despise anything with animal FAT in it; ie ice cream, et all.
She's cheating. I say put a piece of bacon in a zip loc and pin it to your shirt. If she says anything about, ask her what in the HELL she ate to get her the size of Herby!!

Scream
06-30-2005, 04:12 PM
Go spend quality time with your dad, arm yourself with information on "animal welfare" and be prepared for the typical idiot babble most activists spout when they get confronted with facts.
Act cool and collected and she'll probably make herself out to be the fool with any help from you or anyone else...
Don't forget to get pics...lol
Scream

Tom Brown
06-30-2005, 04:18 PM
I haven't read a word in this thread but I feel it's safe to say... yes, you are in the wrong.

ROZ
06-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Do just as the rest have said.. Let your dad be a happy camper.
If she says anything PETA like, just say you're not interested and rather not discuss it. End of story.
When dinner comes around, serve yourselves with the whatever you're cooking, and and the daughter a plate of catnip, weeds, and that grass they sell in the small containers at Petco. Problem solved, and everyone's happy :D

Dribble
06-30-2005, 04:20 PM
Yes you are wrong. Check out the PETA website. (People Eating Tasty Animals) They have all kinds of stuff you can enlighten her with. I think they even have T-shirts.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365redpeta.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365gotmeat-med.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365godscreatures1.jpg

sorry dog
06-30-2005, 04:25 PM
"If it's brown, it's down."

Flyinbowtie
06-30-2005, 04:28 PM
Boozer,
For what it is worth;
I think you are demonstrating your love for your Dad by going, and he will appreciate that fact even if he doesn't say it out loud. I'm sure he doesn't relish the idea of being around this girl, either, but he tolerates it because he cares for her mom. It sounds like mom is squared away, and really doesn't like her own daughter's "persona" that much either.
If mom hasn't been able to put some sense in her head, you sure as hell are not going to, and would be wasting your time trying. She sounds like she has major issues way beyond PETA. The only response people like this have when presented with reality-based facts and logic is to go sideways and start sceaming or crying. They cannot debate from a position of logic or honesty, because they don't have one.
I'd go, be polite when you have to converse with her, and otherwise ignore the hell out of her. If she starts on a rant, let her preach to herself. Showing her your back and walking away makes a pretty loud statement. Especially if your munching on a delicious 1/2lb burger when ya do it.
Here's another take. I'd give everything I own to spend the afternoon with my father, with every PETA whacko on the planet in the room.
My Dad died in 1983 when I was 24. I envy you.

ahhell
06-30-2005, 05:16 PM
let dad be happy, slip a couple valium into its drink, and have a nice time... ;)

NorCal Gameshow
06-30-2005, 05:31 PM
Do the right thing...Don't put your dad in a bind..
of course, if your dad were to roast a full pig served with an apple
I wonder if the daughter would want to be there... :idea:

Mr. H2O 'Ho
06-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Be happy for the old man. If he's happy w/the gf, that's all that matters. As for the fat ass daught, throw some veggie-burgers on the grill, get some white wine and relish that fat ass!!

Sleek-Jet
06-30-2005, 05:46 PM
You don't like her, and it sounds like she doesn't like you. Flip the coin and make it known you can't wait for this party and being able to spend time with your Dad and his G/F... suck up to the G/F... agree with everything she says, shag beer for her, compliment her to no end.
This should piss the fat daughter off enough that she'll leave soon enough, and go lick her wounds in the comfort of her granola eating, smelly, dreadlock wearing, second hand store worn out t-shirt wearing, haven't had a thought of there own since 9th grade, smelly (did I mention that), nasty snatch munching, hippie freakin friends.

ratso
06-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Go Boozer, our parents ain't around forever...

Larry Nebb
06-30-2005, 05:51 PM
I would try to do her in the butt if I was you. :devil:
Good thing I'm not you! :D

Boozer
06-30-2005, 08:27 PM
I would try to do her in the butt if I was you. :devil:
Good thing I'm not you! :D
You would do THIS in the butt?????
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/721Mooo.jpg

Larry Nebb
06-30-2005, 08:31 PM
If I was you, sure you would. :skull: Would I do her in the butt myself? No way! :yuk:

SB
06-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Well you take a Bible with you. Show her in Genesis where God gives the planet to Adam. Then when Noah gets off the ark, God says he can eat animals. I notice when I start quoting scripture at parties, people leave me alone.

KACHINA KEN
06-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Send her to Arruba. Or lock her in a closet. And yes Boozer for future ref you are always wrong JK.

Wonderboy
06-30-2005, 09:37 PM
She's got some big ole' boobies.

One Eyed Jack
06-30-2005, 09:43 PM
funny you should ask
why not im thinking
i cant even see her ass
so ok

Rod-64
06-30-2005, 11:54 PM
It's a July 4th thing, right? Do the ole firecraker up a frog's ass trick.........she'll leave. :D
Disclaimer: Just a joke..............not something I've ever done. :D :D

rivergoer
07-01-2005, 12:33 AM
or what you can do is suggest to your dad that you guys should throw the shindig out at the river the if for any chance fatty decides to go and roast like the swine she is you can take everyone out to the sand bar or a boat cruise whatever your choosing then show her the weight maximum and say sorry i dont want to endanger the pasengers on the boat so you should stay here and make sure people dont abuse animals...... :D

Boozer
07-01-2005, 12:40 AM
or what you can do is suggest to your dad that you guys should throw the shindig out at the river the if for any chance fatty decides to go and roast like the swine she is you can take everyone out to the sand bar or a boat cruise whatever your choosing then show her the weight maximum and say sorry i dont want to endanger the pasengers on the boat so you should stay here and make sure people dont abuse animals...... :D
I seriously considered that. Unfortunately I want to spend the holiday with my grandmother as well and getting her to go to the river is going to be an impossible task. Otherwise, we'd be in Havasu right now.

rivergoer
07-01-2005, 01:00 AM
well shiat that sucks,,shot down a perfectly escape plan that made everyone happy except fatty.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
07-01-2005, 06:47 AM
I think you need to suck it up for your dad's sake.. BUT....
wear a t-shirt that says "I HUNT"....
t-shirt (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63869&item=5340993380&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V)

lucky
07-01-2005, 07:13 AM
Be happy that your dad has a g/f that he likes.. Be a good son and shut up and deal with it. On the flip side though, if her daughter is one of those Bulldyke PETA chix.. You got wonder how far the apple fell from the tree? People like that shouldn't breed.
RD
i agree with dave - don't be a biatch ( no dramma ) lol -- drink lots of alky --- THEN let the shit happen :) makes for much better family gatherings :notam:

lucky
07-01-2005, 07:23 AM
dam - she's haunt a house on holloween !--
not only is she eating(vegitables ) them, but i bet she's having sex with thm also :notam:

HOSS
07-01-2005, 07:54 AM
I wouldn`t tell your paw nothin`. Just don`t talk to the beetch. If she tells you something tell her to eat dump.

hoolign
07-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Ii don't think I could get past the "cheeks" :smile:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-01-2005, 08:13 AM
I have never seen an overweight vegan or vegetarian. She is doing something wrong or lying to be in the "cool" crowd while eating her snickers and ice cream in secret. Regardless, glad to hear you're taking the high road, Boozer, and not putting your dad in a difficult position. You should bring ribs to the party and sit right next to her while you eat them so she can see you ripping the meat off the bones with your teeth that evolved into the shape they are so that you could tear meat with them.
While your at it, ask her to take an anthropology course so that she can discover how homo-sapiens were able to get the muscular strength and brain growth to evolve from the herbivores waiting to be hunted by carnivores to what we are today (top of the food chain). Meat was the key factor. Change of diet.

ShutYaPieHole
07-01-2005, 08:29 AM
Go have fun with your dad and eat the biggest rarest steak you can find. Then sit back with a big ass kool-aid smile. And if that dont work tell her to
ShutYaPieHole baaaitch

topless
07-01-2005, 08:41 AM
I can't believe you posted a picture of her. Actually, that makes her look 10 times better than what she really looks like. Go have fun with Pops and put ugly on ignore. Do you want to borrow a gun? :confused: Good luck son. If you want me to set her straight, I will. :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-01-2005, 08:45 AM
There you go. Just bring Topless to the party so she can kick your step-sister's a$$.
Liked that "step-sister," didn't ya. :wink:

topless
07-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Actually, I'll be at the river so he's on his own this time. She really did screw him over and I hold grudges against people who mess with my friends so she betteder hope she doesn't run into me when Boozers not around. Ask him what I told the pig last night.

Boozer
07-01-2005, 08:54 AM
I can't believe you posted a picture of her. Actually, that makes her look 10 times better than what she really looks like. Go have fun with Pops and put ugly on ignore. Do you want to borrow a gun? :confused: Good luck son. If you want me to set her straight, I will. :D
What are you gonna tell her "Danny likes PETITE GIRLS!!!!!!" "You Bitch!"
:jawdrop: :D :jawdrop:

topless
07-01-2005, 08:56 AM
What are you gonna tell her "Danny likes PETITE GIRLS!!!!!!" "You Bitch!"
:jawdrop: :D :jawdrop:LMAO!!!! I bet she hates me. Maybe that comment will encourage her to go on a diet.

Boozer
07-01-2005, 08:58 AM
LMAO!!!! I bet she hates me. Maybe that comment will encourage her to go on a diet.
A DIET? I bet if she goes more then a couple hours without food she'll start munching on her arm or something. Are vegetarians allowed to eat themselves? :confused:

topless
07-01-2005, 09:01 AM
I have a really good friend who is vegetarian also and yes, she is fat too.

Moe_Havi
07-01-2005, 09:11 AM
For every silver bullet you swill down, she'll drop 20. After a 12 pack or so, she'll be the blond bombshell you've always desired.
Moe

topless
07-01-2005, 09:14 AM
For every silver bullet you swill down, she'll drop 20. After a 12 pack or so, she'll be the blond bombshell you've always desired.
Moe
Uhhhh No way............ She is not just ugly she's BUGLY

bocco
07-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Get her drunk and take lots of pictures of her. Post em and we'll have some fun adding captions.

RiverOtter
07-01-2005, 09:26 AM
At least you won't have to worry about being uncomfortably attracted to you soon to be step sister :D