PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Absolute, Xtrm 22, DCB and Lakeland

roln 20s
05-01-2006, 06:55 PM
I just wanted to personally THANK Aaron, Chuck, Richie and Gary at Lakeland and DCB. Two weekends ago I was sitting in the channel on Sunday afternoon, opened to hatch to show the BOAT BLING logo and notice red coolant just flowing out into the engine bay. Chuck (Xtrm22) was right next to me and assessed the situation. It appeared I had blown a Grommet to the heat exchange on my new 496HO (just at 20 hours). Its 2pm, no shops are open and I have to have my boat fixed for the Poker Run weekend (sponsoring it).
I called Aaron at Absolute and he was in the area and opened his shop to hold my boat. He is just finishing up his warranty certification and wasn't able to handle my problem. He contacted Richie at Lakeland and he agreed to pick it up, handle to service and fit it in so I could have it for the Poker Run. Dave at DCB called and made sure I was taken care of. The work was all handled and everything went as well as possible. Thanks to Aaron for making sure it got handled on one of his busiest weeks of the year. Thanks to Richie and Gary for ensuring everything would be done, doing a great job and fitting me in. Thanks to Dave and Bryan at DCB for making sure the service and warranty work got completed.
And finally, I have to thanks Chuck (xtrm22) for going 80 miles out of his way. The weather for the week included thunderstorms and tons of wind (of course it turned out to be perfect) and my cover was in my storage nearly 40 miles away. I sent Chuck my key and he drove, picked it up and took it to Lakeland for me. Thanks Chuck--I owe you dinner and drinks!!
Thanks to all who helped made this issue become very easy to deal with--no stresses and great service.
Patrick
Boat Bling, Inc
AKA Roln 20s

INSman
05-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Can't say enough about Aaron and the whole crew at Absolute !!

Jrocket
05-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Chuck Rules!!!!