PDA

View Full Version : Red Room Night Club Pass

Phat Matt
06-30-2005, 09:42 PM
For everyone that wants to be on the list just print this out. You have to get there by 10pm, but it doesn't matter on a holiday weekend because if you aren't there by 10pm you will be waiting in line...even if you are on the list.
Thanks and see you all out there.
Matt
Red Room Pass (http://www.redroomnightclub.com/Free_admiss.pdf)

Phat Matt
07-01-2005, 07:40 AM
Just in case you didn't see this.

WYRD
07-01-2005, 07:44 AM
Thanks Matt we will be there on saturday night. Leaving soon :wink:

Phat Matt
07-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Thanks Matt we will be there on saturday night. Leaving soon :wink:
Cool. I think Saturday we are going to go up river to Topock or something. Do you guys have plans yet? I don't want to be stuck in the channel. I'll hit the channel when people start pulling off the water.

riverracerx
07-01-2005, 08:01 AM
If Grammy watches the baby maybe wifey and I will get a night out!
Look for the guy in the RRX shirt who hasn't been to a bar in awhile, with a beautiful woman who deserves a night out .

UnionJack
07-01-2005, 08:09 AM
tanks matt

Havasu Luvr
07-01-2005, 08:18 AM
If Grammy watches the baby maybe wifey and I will get a night out!
Look for the guy in the RRX shirt who hasn't been to a bar in awhile, with a beautiful woman who deserves a night out .
Hey Chris, if Grammy is not available then I could free up some time to entertain a beautiful deserving woman while you babysit :D Is this the first trip for the complete family? If I remember right you were solo during the poker run..

Phat Matt
07-01-2005, 08:33 AM
tanks matt
No, tank you. ;)
BTW, I didn't get your message last week until I left Parker. I didn't have a signal for the weekend. Sorry.

WYRD
07-01-2005, 08:43 AM
Cool. I think Saturday we are going to go up river to Topock or something. Do you guys have plans yet? I don't want to be stuck in the channel. I'll hit the channel when people start pulling off the water.
We are heading up to Topock to meet Mrs. Racer and PixilatedPussy on Saturday. I think AtomicKtn wants to launch from there to avoid Winsor this weekend unless you want to make a run together.

riverracerx
07-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Hey Chris, if Grammy is not available then I could free up some time to entertain a beautiful deserving woman while you babysit Is this the first trip for the complete family? If I remember right you were solo during the poker run..
I think you have plenty to choose from! :wink:
Not the first trip. She has already been out on the boat and played in the sand. 6 months now, so she is a die hard boater already.
See you out there.

Havasu Luvr
07-01-2005, 09:39 AM
I think you have plenty to choose from! :wink:
Not the first trip. She has already been out on the boat and played in the sand. 6 months now, so she is a die hard boater already.
See you out there.
Cool, it will just be the family this weekend...all the other girls cancelled due to family influence :frown: ... Should be a nice weekend up river...probally head up to Moabi for a day...nothing like walkng over to the store a get a ice cool Ice Cream...yummy :) Everyone be careful and DON'T be a statistic.

Phat Matt
07-01-2005, 09:47 AM
We are heading up to Topock to meet Mrs. Racer and PixilatedPussy on Saturday. I think AtomicKtn wants to launch from there to avoid Winsor this weekend unless you want to make a run together.
I have to take care of some things Saturday morning (Eticket) and pick up my Commander from Savage. I'll probably launch at the Nautical cuz my friend is staying there, then head up river. Give me a call in the morning.

WYRD
07-01-2005, 01:50 PM
I have to take care of some things Saturday morning (Eticket) and pick up my Commander from Savage. I'll probably launch at the Nautical cuz my friend is staying there, then head up river. Give me a call in the morning.
Sounds good :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Looks Like A Fun Weekend

Phat Matt
07-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Looks Like A Fun Weekend
Are you going?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Are you going?
yes I'm leaving tonight :) are the pass for everynight