PDA

View Full Version : 1000 posts for Boy Named Sue!

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 01:33 AM
Congrats :cool: and why was there no post from you about it? :D
I had fun doing my part to provoke your post count increase. :wink: I like posting with you. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
07-01-2005, 01:42 AM
I had fun doing my part to provoke your post count increase. :wink: I like posting with you. :smile:
a. I wasn't paying attention.
b. I was drunk at the time.
c. You were doing your part that's why I didn't notice.
d. All of the above? :redface:
e. Same as d only :p

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 01:44 AM
a. I wasn't paying attention.
b. I was drunk at the time.
c. You were doing your part that's why I didn't notice.
d. All of the above? :redface:
e. Same as d only :p
LOL! Fair enough! :D

JustMVG
07-01-2005, 01:46 AM
WOW!!!! a Thousand posts AND Canada Day, this is waaaaayyyy too much excitement, i gotta get a valium.... :cool:

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 01:49 AM
WOW!!!! a Thousand posts AND Canada Day, this is waaaaayyyy too much excitement, i gotta get a valium.... :cool:
LMAO! :D Too funny Mikey! :D

Boy Named Sue
07-01-2005, 01:50 AM
I know you've been up all evening and you're starting to piss me off so I'm shutting down and you'll have nothing but sweet memories and blah blah hooey yucca yucca pahrumph!
P.S. I still A&A put that in piper's shotgun and smoke it! :coffeycup

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 01:54 AM
I know you've been up all evening and you're starting to piss me off so I'm shutting down and you'll have nothing but sweet memories and blah blah hooey yucca yucca pahrumph!
P.S. I still A&A put that in piper's shotgun and smoke it! :coffeycup
I'm pissing you off? :confused:

JustMVG
07-01-2005, 01:55 AM
Congrats on the 1k mark, soon you'll be in the 2k the 3, and after awhile it just doesn't seem to matter.... Glad you stuck around long enough for the 1k.

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Congrats on the 1k mark, soon you'll be in the 2k the 3, and after awhile it just doesn't seem to matter.... Glad you stuck around long enough for the 1k.
I agree with Mikey even if you are pissed at me. :p Good luck staying that way. :wink: :clover:

Boy Named Sue
07-01-2005, 02:00 AM
I'm pissing you off? :confused:
No pissing. I lie as usual.

JustMVG
07-01-2005, 02:00 AM
I agree with Mikey even if you are pissed at me. :p Good luck staying that way. :wink: :clover:
You know FM i thought for sure you'd be past the ever popular 10k by now, you're cuttin back on the HB time aren't you? Are you cheating on us by , dare i say, hangin with another board!!!? You cheap slutty post person you!!!

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 02:06 AM
You know FM i thought for sure you'd be passed the ever popular 10k by now, you're cuttin back on the HB time aren't you? Are you cheating on us by , dare i say, hangin with another board!!!? You cheap slutty post person you!!!
Yes well I'm missing 4k posts recall? :D Course the rest is also true I have been cutting back due to not having much new to say/fewer people playing my song related fave threads and also been lurking and posting elsewhere. I could post about soaps here if you like! :D Maybe not so much eh? :D

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 02:08 AM
No pissing. I lie as usual.
Well cut that shit out! :D I'm a very sensitive chick you know - I've cried over less. :(

JustMVG
07-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Yes well I'm missing 4k posts recall? :D Course the rest is also true I have been cutting back due to not having much new to say/fewer people playing my song related fave threads and also been lurking and posting elsewhere. I could post about soaps here if you like! :D Maybe not so much eh? :D
Yeah i remember that, i am missing something like 2500 myself, oh well post count shmost count, now if you want to talk about soaps, lets talk The City.
J/K that show was cancelled so long ago. Had to watch it with the then G/F, had a couple of cuties though so it wasn't all that bad i guess.

Boy Named Sue
07-01-2005, 02:20 AM
Well cut that shit out! :D I'm a very sensitive chick you know - I've cried over less. :(
Not fair mate I'll see you on the PM.
Hmmm.

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 02:25 AM
Yeah i remember that, i am missing something like 2500 myself, oh well post count shmost count, now if you want to talk about soaps, lets talk The City.
J/K that show was cancelled so long ago. Had to watch it with the then G/F, had a couple of cuties though so it wasn't all that bad i guess.
One Life To Live :cool: is the one I favor. I don't recall The City.
For all that I make note of people's milestone post counts you'd think the numbers matter to me but they don't. It just makes screen names more familiar to me and often times the personalities that go with it if people post a lot. Can't get to know someone who doesn't post much or share who they are when they do post. :smile:

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 02:26 AM
Not fair mate I'll see you on the PM.
Hmmm.
No harm no foul no tears just a heads up. :smile: TTYL Suey :wink:

Boy Named Sue
07-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Thanks MandMVG, I hadn''t been paying attention, I think I only had 500 a few weeks ago. I kinda feel bad in a way, like I need to get out more. But I've been having fun in here so thats all that matters.

piper
07-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Congrats on hitting 1000 you post wh0re. :D
I really need to step it up now.

Kim Hanson
07-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Its good to see Sue, way to go..........( . )( . ).......... :D

Boy Named Sue
07-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Congrats on hitting 1000 you post wh0re. :D
I really need to step it up now.
piper, I'm not even in the same league as you. I have a 3 posts a day av. and you're running at about 20. But if it makes you feel better, bring it!
:rollside:

piper
07-01-2005, 05:27 PM
piper, I'm not even in the same league as you. I have a 3 posts a day av. and you're running at about 20. But if it makes you feel better, bring it!
:rollside:
No way, I'm trying to slow down. I'm getting out of control with the posting.

Boy Named Sue
07-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Its good to see Sue, way to go..........( . )( . ).......... :D
Thank you Mr. Hanson. Although I haven't developed my craft as artfully as you have yours, you have set a benchmark that I perceive as one of my long term goals. Well, that right after peace on earth.
:D

Some Kind Of Monster
07-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Hey Sue,
Whats Shakin?

Kim Hanson
07-01-2005, 06:53 PM
Thank you Mr. Hanson. Although I haven't developed my craft as artfully as you have yours, you have set a benchmark that I perceive as one of my long term goals. Well, that right after peace on earth.
Maybe start small, like peace in Bench Racers :D .......( . )( . )........ :cool:

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Maybe start small, like peace in Bench Racers :D .......( . )( . )........ :cool:
:2purples: That's crazy talk!

Miss Perfect
07-01-2005, 07:02 PM
No way, I'm trying to slow down. I'm getting out of control with the posting.
That's what I keep telling myself too

Kim Hanson
07-01-2005, 07:36 PM
:2purples: That's crazy talk!
It was a shot Babe.,............( . )( . )............ :D

Boy Named Sue
07-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Hey Sue,
Whats Shakin?
Well I'll be dammed! Nothing but the leaves on the trees!
You bad Monsta and I love it! :D
This is a surprise. You'll have to visit FM and I in the what song are you listening to right now thread. Hope all is good thanks for the shout.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

C-2
07-01-2005, 09:14 PM
SUEEEEYYYYYY
Congrats, I think?

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 12:04 AM
SUEEEEYYYYYY
Congrats, I think?
I know the feeling.
Since this is my personal thread I'm gonna hide out in here and think about what I've done.

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 12:05 AM
I know the feeling.
Since this is my personal thread I'm gonna hide out in here and think about what I've done.
Eye see you though as per usual :wink:

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 12:32 AM
Eye see you though as per usual :wink:
LOL.>Lol. giggle.
You're insane you know that.
Litttle Rooom ~ tws

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 12:40 AM
LOL.>Lol. giggle.
You're insane you know that.
Litttle Rooom ~ tws
Why yes Suey, yes I do. :cool:

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 12:46 AM
Why yes Suey, yes I do. :cool:
Eye know you are because you have blindfolded yourself with our beatiful flag.
Let me look in my bag of eyes.

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 12:52 AM
Eye know you are because you have blindfolded yourself with our beatiful flag.
Let me look in my bag of eyes.
Don't let it fool you; eye can still see you. Anyway that avatar is only temporary - just until July 5th. :smile: Then you'll see that eye still see you. :wink:

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Don't let it fool you; eye can still see you. Anyway that avatar is only temporary - just until July 5th. :smile: Then you'll see that eye still see you. :wink:
We've been fing around about the I thing for a long time but I'm sure very few know what the hell we're talking about. You could throw me a bone now and then and throw up that original.

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 01:19 AM
We've been fing around about the I thing for a long time but I'm sure very few know what the hell we're talking about. You could throw me a bone now and then and throw up that original.
LOL! :D As you wished. :wink:

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 01:20 AM
Sucker. I stole it. Now put it away before someone sees.

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 01:22 AM
A classic. I used to sit and poke you in the eye with the cursor finger.

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 01:31 AM
Sucker. I stole it. Now put it away before someone sees.
I expected that is why you wanted me to post it. :wink: As for being a sucker .... :D

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 01:39 AM
hee hee hee
you're hurting me hee hee hee

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 01:41 AM
hee hee hee
you're hurting me hee hee hee
Karma so rules! :p :D :chi:

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 01:43 AM
"Now that I have you alone in my room" said the spider to the eye

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 01:54 AM
"Now that I have you alone in my room" said the spider to the eye
LMAO! :D ... Suey? ... I gots arachnaphobia. :redface: If there's spiders in here eye is leaving. :(

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 02:04 AM
LMAO! :D ... Suey? ... I gots arachnaphobia. :redface: If there's spiders in here eye is leaving. :(
Little Miss FMuffett.....:D

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 02:15 AM
Little Miss FMuffett.....:D
whey went my curds :D

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 02:30 AM
Sorry. I try hard. I stay up all night making this shit up to amuse you. :clover:

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 02:40 AM
Sorry. I try hard. I stay up all night making this shit up to amuse you. :clover:
Your efforts are not only duly noted but much appreciated. :wink: :D

Boy Named Sue
07-02-2005, 03:03 AM
I had fun doing my part to provoke your post count increase. I like posting with you.
Right back at you babe, but if you stick a fork in me you'll see I'm done:sleeping:
Thanks for the time, well spent.
:chi:

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 03:34 AM
Right back at you babe, but if you stick a fork in me you'll see I'm done:sleeping:
Thanks for the time, well spent.
:chi:
:smile: Well spent indeed. TTYL

Some Kind Of Monster
07-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Well I'll be dammed! Nothing but the leaves on the trees!
You bad Monsta and I love it! :D
This is a surprise. You'll have to visit FM and I in the what song are you listening to right now thread. Hope all is good thanks for the shout.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
Sounds good! Ill see you two there~!

Boy Named Sue
07-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Sounds good! Ill see you two there~!
Fin a Bubba!

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 01:41 AM
Ah. Alone at last.

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 01:43 AM
Not quite. I'm here ... is that okay with you? :(

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 01:46 AM
Yes, its all part of the master plan.

FMluvswater
Yes, its all part of the master plan.
Cool. :smile:

Rexone
Ah. Alone at last.
Say what?

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 01:48 AM
Exactly. The first secret you already know Lil Miss U Send It. :D :hammer2:

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 01:55 AM
Exactly. The first secret you already know Lil Miss U Send It. :D :hammer2:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/doh.gif That was too new, lol! :D :redface: Okay more http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/secret.gif , please? :D

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 01:57 AM
Say what?
Doh! The fuzz are at the crib! sizzle whizzle izzle mizzle carizzle onizzle!

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 02:00 AM
Doh! The fuzz are at the crib! sizzle whizzle izzle mizzle carizzle onizzle!
No that's just Mike, he's a good guy, it's only the fuzz when his evil twin, Rexone shows up with sirens and shit! :D

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 02:04 AM
Oh, ok.
First five:
Boom
8 Ball
Lenny
Peewee
Ricky Ticky Time Bomb

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 02:08 AM
Oh, ok.
First five:
Boom
8 Ball
Lenny
Peewee
Ricky Ticky Time Bomb
LOL! Of how many in total? :D Ricky Ticky Time Bomb made me laugh reminds me of that song in The Aristocats "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat" "oh a ricky ticky tinky" :D

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 02:14 AM
LOL! Of how many in total? :D Ricky Ticky Time Bomb made me laugh reminds me of that song in The Aristocats "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat" "oh a ricky ticky tinky" :D
You think thats funny!?! I sing Queen Of Over Explaination to a Willy Wonka melody. Come and see, she will be, the Queen of Over Explaination...
Next five...
Ace Spoon Coon
Rick O' Shay
Peaches
Super Hero
ManGod

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 02:20 AM
You think thats funny!?! I sing Queen Of Over Explaination to a Willy Wonka melody. Come and see, she will be, the Queen of Over Explaination...
Next five...
Ace Spoon Coon
Rick O' Shay
Peaches
Super Hero
ManGod
I had a kitten named Peaches once. :smile: LMAO@your song corruption! :D :idea: ManGod eh? :D I'd really like to hear the stories that go with these! :D

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 02:30 AM
Your cat was nothing like me, I promise. :p
A little repetitive but it depends who you're talking to.
Elvis
Billy Idol
Chuckles
Chuckie
Chuck
Chuck e.
Rickers
Ratster

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 02:35 AM
Your cat was nothing like me, I promise. :p
A little repetitive but it depends who you're talking to.
Elvis
Billy Idol
Chuckles
Chuckie
Chuck
Chuck e.
Rickers
Ratster
Peaches was bad. :devil: Yeah you're right you're NOTHING like him. :wink:
I don't think I've ever met anyone with so many nick names as you have, lol! :D Now I can see that you dubbing me with 5 is really quite stingy! :wink: :D

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 02:42 AM
Not done yet. Some less than flattering ones.
Chalupa
Chocolaty Chalupa
Drooler
Stand Up
Toaster
Chubby Chaser
Virus

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 02:52 AM
Now you got me thinking of nick names I've had ... I feel bad you're doing all the sharing here. :idea: I'll see what all I can remember.
Childhood:
Little Broad
Beastie
Big Lips
Ugly
Charlie Brown
Teens:
Brat
Bubbles
Jagger Lips
Adult:
Twisted One
Band-Aid
Yogi Bear
Fido
Curly
Fidomom
FM
Vampira
Cupcake
One Ivy
Lil Miss U Send It
Babe
Fumurubusuwaterubabe
Fufu
Flipper
Hussy
Dang! There's more than I realised. :supp:

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 02:55 AM
Good times.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 02:57 AM
Good times.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
ICAM. :wink: Night night. :sleeping:

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 08:58 PM
ICAM. :wink: Night night. :sleeping:
ICAM. Is this one I can solve?
Who called you Ugly when you were little?

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 10:11 PM
ICAM. Is this one I can solve?
Who called you Ugly when you were little?
I
C ouldn't
A gree
M ore :wink:
Yeah you probably could have solved it. :wink: :D
Lots of people called me Ugly, lol. If someone yells out "hey Ugly!" I still look! :D Mainly my extended family (aunts uncles etc.) were the ones. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
07-19-2005, 11:14 PM
I dont think so. My head was no where near that answer.
Poor little Ugly thing. :D
Now youre going to have Miss PotatoHead lips in my dreams. :sqeyes:
The Snoopers don't know what we're talking about. :p I think I might end my nights here by coming to my room and going to bed. :p Turning out the light.
Good night Hussy :sleeping:

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 11:25 PM
I dont think so. My head was no where near that answer.
Poor little Ugly thing. :D
Now youre going to have Miss PotatoHead lips in my dreams. :sqeyes:
The Snoopers don't know what we're talking about. :p I think I might end my nights here by coming to my room and going to bed. :p Turning out the light.
Good night Hussy :sleeping:
I'm starting to think you like calling me names or something! :D Well, if you're gonna post in here lots, I'm gonna have to bookmark this room to catch up with what you've done soon as I get back. :cool:
Ugly Miss PotatoHead Lips Hussy is going to bed too ... in about 3 hours! :wink: Got some sites to lurk at and some taped shows to watch. :smile: Sleep well my friend. Goodnight, Suey. TTYL. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
07-28-2005, 12:28 AM
I'm starting to think you like calling me names or something! :D Well, if you're gonna post in here lots, I'm gonna have to bookmark this room to catch up with what you've done soon as I get back. :cool:
Ugly Miss PotatoHead Lips Hussy is going to bed too ... in about 3 hours! :wink: Got some sites to lurk at and some taped shows to watch. :smile: Sleep well my friend. Goodnight, Suey. TTYL. :smile:
It's tough to address you without a name you person you. You left? I hadn't noticed.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Boy Named Sue
08-08-2005, 07:37 AM
I was just thinking. I can watch River chaser's sig for hours and hours. Does her hands ever get tired? My eyes do. Hmmm. The things I ponder.

Boy Named Sue
08-24-2005, 10:17 PM
Butter's in the refrigerator...turning out the lights. Tuesday I prowl so goodnight you people it was fun. jyruiz, pm me and i'll fill you in, or, read the entire secret post information thread. the secret lies somewhere within....
lpf ~ Suey

Tom Brown
08-24-2005, 10:17 PM
Goodnight. :)

Miss Perfect
08-24-2005, 10:35 PM
Butter's in the refrigerator...turning out the lights. Tuesday I prowl so goodnight you people it was fun. jyruiz, pm me and i'll fill you in, or, read the entire secret post information thread. the secret lies somewhere within....
lpf ~ Suey
Good Night Chop Suey! ;)

FMluvswater
09-17-2005, 09:51 AM
Oh good Suey - I was worried maybe you'd been all alone in your room ... but I see you had some company. :cool:
So ... what's new? Any more http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/secret.gif to tell me? :D

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 04:38 PM
Oh good Suey - I was worried maybe you'd been all alone in your room ... but I see you had some company. :cool:
So ... what's new? Any more http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/secret.gif to tell me? :D
I come in here to pout when people are mean to me, but I don't say anything.
That secret smilie is too much.
Yeah, don't tell anyone especially Mack Davis, but I'm making SPAGHETTI!
With Super Duper Suey Linguisa Sauce! You know how I get when I wear the hat!
:) :cool: :2purples: :wink: :)

FMluvswater
09-17-2005, 04:43 PM
I come in here to pout when people are mean to me, but I don't say anything.
That secret smilie is too much.
Yeah, don't tell anyone especially Mack Davis, but I'm making SPAGHETTI!
With Super Duper Suey Linguisa Sauce! You know how I get when I wear the hat!
:) :cool: :2purples: :wink: :)
That claim is worthless without pics WORTHLESS I say! :D

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 04:53 PM
That claim is worthless without pics WORTHLESS I say! :D
I have some pics for you but I don't have the hat on. ;)
10000 and no fanfare?

FMluvswater
09-17-2005, 04:59 PM
I have some pics for you but I don't have the hat on. ;)
10000 and no fanfare?
Nahh! LOL! No need. Just invites scorn anyway ... notice I don't mind inviting some for you though? :D LMAO!
Actually I do want some pictures of you where you don't look like Elastic man all stretched out of porportion! :D Seems to me I owe you a clearer pic also. :)

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Nahh! LOL! No need. Just invites scorn anyway ... notice I don't mind inviting some for you though? :D LMAO!
Actually I do want some pictures of you where you don't look like Elastic man all stretched out of porportion! :D Seems to me I owe you a clearer pic also. :)
More pics with fruit!

FMluvswater
09-17-2005, 05:33 PM
More pics with fruit!
LMFAO! :D Sorry dude that was a one time dealio and a fluke at that! :D
I'll e-mail you most recent I have. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Speaking of sexual food...Oh my goodness I have crafted the Ultimate Spaghetti. I tried something new that I have only heard whispered about... and it was what I have been searching for for years. This recipe must be cast in stone. I can't believe I'm so undeniable versatile. ;)

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-17-2005, 07:22 PM
Speaking of sexual food...Oh my goodness I have crafted the Ultimate Spaghetti. I tried something new that I have only heard whispered about... and it was what I have been searching for for years. This recipe must be cast in stone. I can't believe I'm so undeniable versatile. ;)
with a post like this no wonder you have over a thousand posts sueyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 07:36 PM
with a post like this no wonder you have over a thousand posts sueyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Why you so jealous. I thought we were friends. Now I just don't know.
:confused: :cry: :cry: :cry: :confused:
~ Keep em coming Sui.

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 07:38 PM
This is my own thread Turd Burgler. I can do whatever I want. I don't remember inviting you. Get OUT!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-17-2005, 08:29 PM
This is my own thread Turd Burgler. I can do whatever I want. I don't remember inviting you. Get OUT!
leave me alone and quit stalking the girls at the pool supply house,lol :D

Monkey Bung
09-17-2005, 08:38 PM
He is just a black lovin homo!!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-17-2005, 08:39 PM
He is just a black lovin homo!!
suey...tell me it aint true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy Named Sue
09-23-2005, 05:56 PM
leave me alone and quit stalking the girls at the pool supply house,lol :D
Me stalk them? You guys are the ones peaking out your office windows checking them out. I did the only sensible thing I could do to meet them... crash into one of their parked cars. Now I got their name and a number. What you got? :sleeping:
Now I don't have to follow her home, I have her address.

Boy Named Sue
09-23-2005, 05:59 PM
suey...tell me it aint true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sui, all I got to say is who's ass is red and swollen!?!
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

JetBoatRich
09-23-2005, 06:09 PM
Congratulations :rolleyes: hope I get there some day :rolleyes:

Boy Named Sue
09-23-2005, 07:56 PM
Congratulations :rolleyes: hope I get there some day :rolleyes:
????
:confused:
Your ass red and swollen? Ever wake up in Carson jail after Octoberfest?

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Well, Suey? I'm here. :smile: Is it http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/secret.gif time yet? :idea:

Tom Brown
09-23-2005, 08:15 PM
Congratulations on your 1000th post, Suey. :cool:
I prefer not to comment on your posts that followed, though.

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:32 PM
SUEY!!! :cry: You're nothing but a ... a ... a big secrettease! :p

Boy Named Sue
09-23-2005, 08:33 PM
Congratulations on your 1000th post, Suey. :cool:
I prefer not to comment on your posts that followed, though.
Your welcome. And I quite appreciate the other my friend. I would rather have not commented on those either. :redface:

Boy Named Sue
09-23-2005, 08:35 PM
SUEY!!! :cry: You're nothing but a ... a ... a big secrettease! :p
Geez, ok. Just wanted to make sure Monkey Bung wasn't around, or Sui. They can be a pain in each others asses.

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Geez, ok. Just wanted to make sure Monkey Bung wasn't around, or Sui. They can be a pain in each others asses.
:D LMAO! And you know this because .... ? :D

Boy Named Sue
09-23-2005, 08:45 PM
:D LMAO! And you know this because .... ? :D
Sui is really Monkey Bung, butt, they are not the same person. Yes, a paradoxical conundrum to say the least!

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Sui is really Monkey Bung, butt, they are not the same person. Yes, a paradoxical conundrum to say the least!
Perhaps that is one secret I don't want to know? :eek: :D

Boy Named Sue
09-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Perhaps that is one secret I don't want to know? :eek: :D
Probably, I also know who shot JFK, what happened to the 100 mpg carburetor, where Emilia Earhart had sex with Fletcher Christian's descendents, who Deep Throat wasn't, and that I was pining too.

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 08:58 PM
Probably, I also know who shot JFK, what happened to the 100 mpg carburetor, where Emilia Earhart had sex with Fletcher Christian's descendents, who Deep Throat wasn't, and that I was pining too.
You were pining too? :supp: Aww! :smile: ... :confused: I'm sorry did you say something else? :wink:

Boy Named Sue
09-23-2005, 09:19 PM
You were pining too? :supp: Aww! :smile: ... :confused: I'm sorry did you say something else? :wink:
Yes, and I'm proud to say I did it all on my own. Damn, now my keyboard is oily. Should I use the vacuum?

Miss Perfect
09-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Yes, and I'm proud to say I did it all on my own. Damn, now my keyboard is oily. Should I use the vacuum?
Ohhhh.... great thread. Where is it?

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 09:54 PM
YES! (As long as you tell us in detail how that works out for you! :D )

C-2
09-23-2005, 10:03 PM
YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ARE STRANGE.....VERY, VERY STRANGE....
But entertaining. Keep up the good work :)

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 10:05 PM
YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ARE STRANGE.....VERY, VERY STRANGE....
But entertaining. Keep up the good work :)
I can live with being called Strange ... been called way worse! :wink: :D

Tom Brown
09-23-2005, 10:07 PM
... been called way worse! :wink: :D
Have you ever been called a blamer?

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Have you ever been called a blamer?
Hard to say ... Teach! :D

Tom Brown
09-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Hard to say ... Teach! :D
Teach? ....... strange. :idea:

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Teach? ....... strange. :idea:
Pfft. Blamer. :p (call me names will ya? Hmmpf. :devil: )

Tom Brown
09-23-2005, 10:18 PM
Names? :confused:
... why... yes... maybe... but at least I was subtle with it.

FMluvswater
09-23-2005, 10:27 PM
Names? :confused:
... why... yes... maybe... but at least I was subtle with it.
If that was subtle ... I'm not sure I'd care to find out what blatant is! :D
How I stopped feeling guilty and learned (from professionals) how to play the blame game :D (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31439&page=1&pp=50) 11,18,30 Hut!

FMluvswater
09-24-2005, 11:08 PM
Hope you're having fun camping, Suey. :cool:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/pining.jpg
Just so you know. :wink: :smile:

JetBoatRich
09-25-2005, 06:23 AM
????
:confused:
Your ass red and swollen? Ever wake up in Carson jail after Octoberfest?
:cool: :cool:
You know what I meant :cool:

FMluvswater
09-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Ahem. May I have your attention please Suey? :D

Boy Named Sue
09-26-2005, 08:33 PM
Ahem. May I have your attention please Suey? :D
Yes dear, what is it?

Boy Named Sue
09-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Hope you're having fun camping, Suey. :cool:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/pining.jpg
Just so you know. :wink: :smile:
I love what you've done with the place while I was gone Ivy. I think I blushed a little when I saw it. Now who's the sweet one?
You're so sweet.

FMluvswater
09-26-2005, 09:12 PM
I love what you've done with the place while I was gone Ivy. I think I blushed a little when I saw it. Now who's the sweet one?
You're so sweet.
Aww it was supoposed to make you laugh! :wink: But blushing's kinda cute too! :p :D

FMluvswater
09-26-2005, 09:13 PM
Yes dear, what is it?
Everything and absitively posolutely nothin honey! :D

Boy Named Sue
09-26-2005, 09:19 PM
Aww it was supoposed to make you laugh! :wink: But blushing's kinda cute too! :p :D
I did laugh! First I thought, " One leaves minus Suey equals tree?":idea:
Doh!
Laugh, then blush.

FMluvswater
09-26-2005, 11:48 PM
Doh!
Laugh, then blush.
LMFAO! Oh. :D :D :D OMG! How could you not get it immediately? :confused: :wink:
The blush is still kinda cute. :wink:

JetBoatRich
09-27-2005, 05:33 AM
B.N.S is well on the way to 2,000 :D

FMluvswater
09-27-2005, 11:50 AM
B.N.S is well on the way to 2,000 :D
True enough but in true Sandbar fashion this thread isn't about his 1K anymore this is Suey's room now! :D

BajaMike
09-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Doh!
Laugh, then blush.
735 posts since July........ :cool:
:confused: :smile: :rollside: :boxed: :idea:

FMluvswater
09-27-2005, 01:07 PM
OMG! Nice catch ... Suey you're a post ho! :D Right on! :cool:

BajaMike
09-27-2005, 02:02 PM
Speaking of "post ho's".......10, 210....... :confused:
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

FMluvswater
09-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Speaking of "post ho's".......10, 210....... :confused:
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
:confused: What?! :D

JetBoatRich
09-28-2005, 04:00 AM
True enough but in true Sandbar fashion this thread isn't about his 1K anymore this is Suey's room now! :D
Good he has a place to hangout :cool:

FMluvswater
09-28-2005, 08:13 AM
Good he has a place to hangout :cool:
Hangout? Oh no this is where we send him when he's bad! :devil: He comes here on his own if he's sulking sometimes too! :idea: LOL! (He won't tell me secrets except in here either. :confused: ) To hangout we go to "what song we listening to" thread! :wink: Hope that clears things up for you, JBR. :wink: :D

Boy Named Sue
09-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Are you an assasin? Or a souldier?

Boy Named Sue
09-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Nice talk potty mouth. :p
With friends like you who needs Kim Hanson?

FMluvswater
09-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Nice talk potty mouth. :p
With friends like you who needs Kim Hanson?
Well uhh pleased to meet you "black kettle" :redface: :D There seem to be lots of kettles :wink:

Boy Named Sue
09-28-2005, 09:30 PM
Hangout? Oh no this is where we send him when he's bad! :devil: He comes here on his own if he's sulking sometimes too! :idea: LOL! (He won't tell me secrets except in here either. :confused: ) To hangout we go to "what song we listening to" thread! :wink: Hope that clears things up for you, JBR. :wink: :D
Somethin like that BABE. As you well know when I'm bad I'm better. If you tell everyone about the secrets, then... they're not secrets anymore. Yes, hangin in the song listening thread is the greatest times... :D
I want to thank Homes for Humans and FMluvswaterbabe for this place to be me.

FMluvswater
09-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Somethin like that BABE. As you well know when I'm bad I'm better. If you tell everyone about the secrets, then... they're not secrets anymore. Yes, hangin in the song listening thread is the greatest times... :D
I want to thank Homes for Humans and FMluvswaterbabe for this place to be me.
Abuse of babe use priveleges, eh? Lucky I like you! :devil: Yeah especially when you're ... as you say BETTER! :D I haven't spilled any of your secrets! :eek: Not my fault folks come into your room without knocking and read your guestbook/diary! :p
Maybe if you kept your secrets as white as your lies you wouldn't have anything to worry about, hmm? :idea: :wink:

JetBoatRich
09-29-2005, 03:59 AM
FM, sorry I must have been confused :eek:

FMluvswater
09-29-2005, 10:15 AM
FM, sorry I must have been confused :eek:
No problem, JBR :wink: ... happens to me more often than I like. I'm gonna get wrinkles from making
this face ---> :confused: <---

Boy Named Sue
09-29-2005, 08:19 PM
Abuse of babe use priveleges, eh? Lucky I like you! :devil: Yeah especially when you're ... as you say BETTER! :D I haven't spilled any of your secrets! :eek: Not my fault folks come into your room without knocking and read your guestbook/diary! :p
Maybe if you kept your secrets as white as your lies you wouldn't have anything to worry about, hmm? :idea: :wink:
:clover: Lucky, you bet! :clover:
Maybe I was a little harsh on you. Ready and willing to accept my punishment mistress. Should I assume the position or wait for your command?

JetBoatRich
09-29-2005, 08:45 PM
No problem, JBR :wink: ... happens to me more often than I like. I'm gonna get wrinkles from making
this face ---> :confused: <---
like the doctor said :hammerhea don't do:confused::confused:

Boy Named Sue
09-29-2005, 08:48 PM
Rich you did bring a twelver over with you, didn't you?

JetBoatRich
09-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Rich you did bring a twelver over with you, didn't you?
Will a case work :mix:

Boy Named Sue
09-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Will a case work :mix:
Yeah, cuz if you said you brought a twelver I was gonna ask you, " What are you gonna drink?" :cool:

FMluvswater
09-29-2005, 11:01 PM
:clover: Lucky, you bet! :clover:
Maybe I was a little harsh on you. Ready and willing to accept my punishment mistress. Should I assume the position or wait for your command?
Oh Suey honey who told you that you could get out of the assumed position? :D That's permanently mandatory! :wink: :D
Ready, eh? This is for not being BETTER enough! :devil:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/whip.gif

FMluvswater
09-29-2005, 11:02 PM
Yeah, cuz if you said you brought a twelver I was gonna ask you, " What are you gonna drink?" :cool:
LMFAO! :D You KNOW what that means now! :D

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 12:18 AM
Oh Suey honey who told you that you could get out of the assumed position? :D That's permanently mandatory! :wink: :D
Ready, eh? This is for not being BETTER enough! :devil:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/whip.gif
I would rather have a thousand lashes from your whip than one look of disappointment from your EYE.

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 12:23 AM
I would rather have a thousand lashes from your whip than one look of disappointment from your EYE.
Awww! :smile: It's okay it's just a cooked spaghetti whip. :wink: but ... where's my chef hat picture? :(

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 12:31 AM
Awww! :smile: It's okay it's just a cooked spaghetti whip. :wink: but ... where's my chef hat picture? :(
Regardless of how I answer this I think a few secrets are OUT. :(

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Well hardly anyone's looking I just turned my post into a little white lie and you could adjust the quote? :idea:
They would never get it punkin. Half the time I hardly know what the heck we're talking aboat. :)

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 12:38 AM
They would never get it punkin. Half the time I hardly know what the heck we're talking aboat. :)
Well whadja go and get me all worried like that for? :redface:

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 12:41 AM
Well whadja go and get me all worried like that for? :redface:
Who said the slave is completely powerless?

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 12:44 AM
Who said the slave is completely powerless?
I'm the last to ever say that. I know the slave has all the power ... it's called trust without it there is no mistress/master with a whip; just a criminal. :wink:

JetBoatRich
09-30-2005, 03:32 AM
did you finish it off :confused:

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 03:12 PM
did you finish it off :confused:
Yep, and I went and got another. Have as many as you like. Check out the puzzles on the caps. :clover: Lager.
(JBR the good beer is in the crisper, only you and Miss Perfect are privy to that so keep it on the down low.) :D

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 03:17 PM
I'm the last to ever say that. I know the slave has all the power ... it's called trust without it there is no mistress/master with a whip; just a criminal. :wink:
A sadist and a masochist get married.
The honeymoon....
Masochist: Whip me! Beat me! Hurt me!
Sadist: Nooooo. :crossx:

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 04:05 PM
A sadist and a masochist get married.
The honeymoon....
Masochist: Whip me! Beat me! Hurt me!
Sadist: Nooooo. :crossx:
LMAO! :D Very astute prediction! :wink:

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 04:58 PM
LMAO! :D Very astute prediction! :wink:
Prediction hell!
I was there! :sqeyes: :D :devil:

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 05:09 PM
Prediction hell!
I was there! :sqeyes: :D :devil:
:supp: Oh I see. :redface:

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 05:36 PM
:supp: Oh I see. :redface:
Do you really? Your all seeing eye has been replaced by two of innocence.
Kill two birds so to speak...
Voices Carry ~ Til' Tuesday

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Do you really? Your all seeing eye has been replaced by two of innocence.
Kill two birds so to speak...
Voices Carry ~ Til' Tuesday
I'm jaded just not sophisticated or savvy! :D It's not innocence - trust me! :D

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm jaded just not sophisticated or savvy! :D It's not innocence - trust me! :D
I'm talking about your avatar babe, not the racy pic you sent last night!

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm talking about your avatar babe, not the racy pic you sent last night!
You did that on purpose! :D :devil: So much for Prince Of Perspicuity! :p You like to confuse me don't you? :idea: :eek:

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 06:10 PM
You did that on purpose! :D :devil: So much for Prince Of Perspicuity! :p You like to confuse me don't you? :idea: :eek:
Incorrigible. :devil: It's part of my charm. :p

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 06:13 PM
Incorrigible. :devil: It's part of my charm. :p
Damn. :redface: It soo is! Busted again. :redface: :wink:

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Damn. :redface: It soo is! Busted again. :redface: :wink:
I.P.O.P

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 06:35 PM
I.P.O.P
Yes. The title fits, dear. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Yes. The title fits, dear. :smile:
I wish last year's pants did. :(

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 06:45 PM
I wish last year's pants did. :(
Why? When this year's look so great on you, Mephistopholes. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 06:56 PM
Why? When this year's look so great on you, Mephistopholes. :smile:
Boxers and the hat babe.
Ribeye is the special.
Song on the box...
Sweet Potato Pie ~ The Kitchenettes
Pass the butter
Little butterfly
I don't want a masher
I don't want a boaster
But if you're a sweet potato
I'll put you in my toaster

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Boxers and the hat babe.
Ribeye is the special.
Song on the box...
Sweet Potato Pie ~ The Kitchenettes
Pass the butter
Little butterfly
I don't want a masher
I don't want a boaster
But if you're a sweet potato
I'll put you in my toaster
Again I say that claim is worthless without pictures! :cry: :D

JetBoatRich
09-30-2005, 07:13 PM
Yep, and I went and got another. Have as many as you like. Check out the puzzles on the caps. :clover: Lager.
(JBR the good beer is in the crisper, only you and Miss Perfect are privy to that so keep it on the down low.) :D
You drinking Luck Lager :confused:
Secret is safe

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 07:31 PM
You drinking Luck Lager :confused:
Secret is safe
No the Lucky is for the moochers. You don't even know what Lucky Lager is, do you? How many oz. in a bottle? :hammer2:

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Again I say that claim is worthless without pictures! :cry: :DI'm drawing you one right now. Mush.

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 07:40 PM
I'm drawing you one right now. Mush.
Drawing one? I'm so very disappointed with that response. :( :( :(

JetBoatRich
09-30-2005, 07:44 PM
No the Lucky is for the moochers. You don't even know what Lucky Lager is, do you? How many oz. in a bottle? :hammer2:
We use to drink them years ago :supp: then try to figure out the riddle on the cap :idea:
How many oz. :idea:

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 07:47 PM
Drawing one? I'm so very disappointed with that response. :( :( :(
A thousand lashes?
Butterfly Kisses

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 07:47 PM
We use to drink them years ago :supp: then try to figure out the riddle on the cap :idea:
How many oz. :idea:

JetBoatRich
09-30-2005, 07:48 PM
I will try and remember this lesson :supp:

FMluvswater
09-30-2005, 07:48 PM
A thousand lashes?
Butterfly Kisses
Not even if you beg. :p :devil: :D

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 07:51 PM
I will try and remember this lesson :supp:
You'll remember the headache! :hammerhea

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 07:55 PM
Just out of curiousity, why 11 ozs?
I don't know but the stuff goes for $3.98 a twelver. To offset the cost of printing the puzzle? You get the hangover before you finish drinking it.
Good Times.

Boy Named Sue
09-30-2005, 08:16 PM
I guess for every twelver they sell, they're getting one beer back. Kind of a like when McDonalds used to keep putting smaller Big Mac in smaller containers and you couldn't tell it was getting smaller. :D
$3.98 a twelver hey? I've got to get the mrs. drinking that stuff, the way she goes through beeer. ;)
Suey's free tea leaves reading...
"Not tonight Bob, I have a headache."

Boy Named Sue
10-02-2005, 12:04 AM
Home at last. Be nice to sleep in my bed for a change. :devil:
Lights out.
Gnight FM, C-2.
~Suey :sleeping:

JetBoatRich
10-02-2005, 05:39 AM
You'll remember the headache! :hammerhea
Those were the good old days :D

Boy Named Sue
10-02-2005, 10:36 PM
:mad:

FMluvswater
10-02-2005, 10:44 PM
:mad:
This one ---> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/pout.gif <--- seems more appropriate to what you said in the other thread :idea:

Boy Named Sue
10-02-2005, 10:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/pout.gif

FMluvswater
10-02-2005, 10:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/pout.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/soothe.gif

Boy Named Sue
10-02-2005, 10:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/soothe.gif
Stop it! I got it bad enough for you already!

Boy Named Sue
10-02-2005, 10:52 PM
It worked though.
:smile:

FMluvswater
10-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Stop it! I got it bad enough for you already!
:( but I don't know how http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/pout.gif

FMluvswater
10-02-2005, 10:54 PM
It worked though.
:smile:
:smile: :smile: :smile: That's all that matters.

Boy Named Sue
10-02-2005, 11:09 PM
LMFAO! :D You KNOW what that means now! :D
I don't understand what you meant by that. Could you tell me in 55 words?:wink:

FMluvswater
10-02-2005, 11:17 PM
I don't understand what you meant by that. Could you tell me in 55 words?:wink:
Once upon a time a man told a woman something really funny over the phone and she had a giggle fit. He asked which of the acronymns for laughter that was and she explained at great length what all her acronymns meant. Now he knows that LMFAO is a giggle fit. Best I could do. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
10-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Most impressive my dear! Girl got skills! :D :idea:

FMluvswater
10-02-2005, 11:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/thankyou.gif

Boy Named Sue
10-02-2005, 11:34 PM
You are such a dork! LOL and shaking my head. :D

FMluvswater
10-02-2005, 11:35 PM
You are such a dork! LOL and shaking my head. :D
:D :D :D as long as you're laughing! :cool:

Boy Named Sue
10-02-2005, 11:45 PM
N.S. I love women.
R.S. Yes we do.
The end.

FMluvswater
10-02-2005, 11:49 PM
N.S. I love women.
R.S. Yes we do.
The end.
LMFAO! :D I wish all men were so uncomplicated!

Boy Named Sue
10-02-2005, 11:56 PM
LMFAO! :D I wish all men were so uncomplicated!
Who said I was simple? That is my IDLE mind. My ACTIVE mind is a labyrinth of machinations that you have exquisitely covered in the machinations of your IDLE mind. Funny how that works. :D

FMluvswater
10-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Who said I was simple? That is my IDLE mind. My ACTIVE mind is a labyrinth of machinations that you have exquisitely covered in the machinations of your IDLE mind. Funny how that works. :D
LMFAOEH (even harder) !!!! :D

FMluvswater
10-03-2005, 12:11 AM
hey babe the sandman is after me making my eyes heavy ain't gonna struggle against him. I've had a really great day and a particularly fun evening thanks to you. Goodnight my friend. :smile: :sleeping:

Boy Named Sue
10-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Since you're over here tonight you can have my bed and I'll take the futon. Don't get up I'll get the lights. Nite. :sleeping:

FMluvswater
10-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Since you're over here tonight you can have my bed and I'll take the futon. Don't get up I'll get the lights. Nite. :sleeping:
I had a great sleep. :cool: Thanks for the chivalry. :wink:

Boy Named Sue
10-03-2005, 10:01 PM
I had a great sleep. :cool: Thanks for the chivalry. :wink:
It's not so much that as you hog the covers. :D

FMluvswater
10-03-2005, 11:10 PM
It's not so much that as you hog the covers. :D
Likely story ... you were being chivalrous, I know you were. :p :cool:

Boy Named Sue
10-04-2005, 08:38 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/BoyxNamedxSue/thapplause.gif

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Most impressive my dear! Mephistopholes got skills! :D :idea:
Good job on the pic posting! :D

FMluvswater
10-07-2005, 12:12 AM
Hellllllo ....lo ... lo ... lo ... oh?

Boy Named Sue
10-07-2005, 12:28 AM
Hellllllo ....lo ... lo ... lo ... oh?
Hi hun. I think I said my piece somewhere else. Maybe I should AIM closer.

FMluvswater
10-07-2005, 12:41 AM
Hi hun. I think I said my piece somewhere else. Maybe I should AIM closer.
Yes you did. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
06-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Yes you did. :smile:
Do you always have to have the last word?

FMluvswater
06-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Do you always have to have the last word?
Well I try, yes. :D There's a thread all about it and I really hope HCS never finds it again cuz I'm winning! :D

Boy Named Sue
11-30-2006, 01:52 AM
Well I try, yes. :D There's a thread all about it and I really hope HCS never finds it again cuz I'm winning! :D
How's that working Hun?