PDA

View Full Version : paging gugs102

SummitKarl
07-01-2005, 09:10 AM
check the blowing the bowl thread, would you be intrested in going to the Falcon Nationals 7-12 thru 7-15 in San Ramon Ca.
HB says no PM's or E-mail for you

GUGS102
07-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Unfortunately, I don't think I can do it this time. I have a 489 BBC (I Know, but hey runs like a scalded ape) Going back in the boat and testing that week/weekend so I can't make it. Thanks for the invite though.
I'm not sure why you could not email me, maybe I have something selected incorrectly in my profile, I'll check that out.
What does that thing 1/4 at? I would definitely like to talk with you as I have debated which rack and pinion system to go with. Shoot me a call sometime so I can pick your brain. 520-404-6405
Thanks,
Tony

SummitKarl
07-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Unfortunately, I don't think I can do it this time. I have a 489 BBC (I Know, but hey runs like a scalded ape) Going back in the boat and testing that week/weekend so I can't make it. Thanks for the invite though.
I'm not sure why you could not email me, maybe I have something selected incorrectly in my profile, I'll check that out.
What does that thing 1/4 at? I would definitely like to talk with you as I have debated which rack and pinion system to go with. Shoot me a call sometime so I can pick your brain. 520-404-6405
Thanks,
Tony
best 1/4 et is 12.18 at Carlsbad in S.D, best time in vegas is 12.32 but both times are "AS IS" I 1/4 the car as I drive it, no slicks corked up and pump gas, too many tell me "I got a 10-11sec car" and I end up Weeding them on the street, do you happen to know a guy named Mike in your area that has a white 64 with a 5.0 efi in it "VERY CLEAN CAR" someone I lost touch with.
Rack n Pinion = Total control products for the rack and come to me for the brackets, I have a TRUE bolt in solution, my Falcon was the first to recieve the TCP rack, TCP was tring to fit up but 6months of no progress and I took matters into my own hands, spend the $$$$ it's the best part I bought for the car. feel free to call me as well 928.854.4381
Karl

sanger rat
07-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Hey isn't this a boat forum? Just kidding. Carry on. :)