PDA

View Full Version : Elsinore Sunday???

prozach
07-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Anyone else staying local? We will be out on Sunday to break in the new motor and test the cup holders :) .
zach

Sane Asylum
07-01-2005, 10:39 AM
and test the cup holders :) .
Mmmmmmmmmmmm......I like that. May have to ensure the integrity of my cupholders also......

RUSHIN ROULETTE
07-01-2005, 02:47 PM
How is Elsinore these days? I hear the water is way up? Is it really crowded? Are they enforcing the noise law?

bordsmnj
07-01-2005, 07:07 PM
How is Elsinore these days? I hear the water is way up? Is it really crowded? Are they enforcing the noise law?
water's not as bad as it used to be. if you have over transom headers bring baffles other than that you should be ok. and i suspect it will be crowded with lake lice this weekend. with the water being way up silver bullit cove has twice the shore line as last year so it's not to bad crowd wise
we'll be there if i get my belt installed.it should arive tomorrow

Floored
07-01-2005, 07:23 PM
water's not as bad as it used to be. if you have over transom headers bring baffles other than that you should be ok. and i suspect it will be crowded with lake lice this weekend. with the water being way up silver bullit cove has twice the shore line as last year so it's not to bad crowd wise
we'll be there if i get my belt installed.it should arive tomorrow
couldn't you get smaller shorts? j/k :cool:

Ntwotrance
07-01-2005, 07:57 PM
we'll be there with a couple of others, hoping I can convince Shadetree to go on Sunday instead of Monday.... :hammer2:

Mod VP
07-01-2005, 08:34 PM
How early should you get there for easy,no long lines to launch,and which marina is good?

Ntwotrance
07-01-2005, 08:51 PM
How early should you get there for easy,no long lines to launch,and which marina is good?
we're launching from Cranes, it costs less, they have a rec room, and a pretty nice beach

dmontzsta
07-02-2005, 06:43 AM
we'll be there with a couple of others, hoping I can convince Shadetree to go on Sunday instead of Monday.... :hammer2:
I tried, but it is not going to happen. Seems he invited a friend from work and the only day he could get off is Monday, I will most likely be out there with him on Monday.

Wally_Gator
07-02-2005, 07:52 AM
We may be out there Monday. Have a party to go to today and then I need to finish installing the new carpet. Only can finish Sunday.

dmontzsta
07-02-2005, 07:56 AM
We may be out there Monday. Have a party to go to today and then I need to finish installing the new carpet. Only can finish Sunday.
Look for this.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/78Eliminator/Eliminator17.jpg
Cause this is at home still being worked on.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/64LaveyCraft/Lavey2.jpg
We will most likely be at Cranes, since there is no beach at West Marina. If Cranes is too full, then we will be at the little weekend place next to it.

BowTie Rick
07-02-2005, 02:58 PM
I'll be out in the AM for a while testing the new mufflers. Lok for a purple/maroon Ultra with a scoop on the engine hatch.

Ntwotrance
07-02-2005, 03:12 PM
change of plans, we're out there Monday now

chub
07-02-2005, 03:22 PM
change of plans, we're out there Monday now
You're killing me. I worked today, Can't go tomorrow cause I'm helping another friend move, Work Monday till 1430. Then home to tour Newport with STOKER in his Magic. He needs to change his screen name!
Howz the Family? Boyz trip next weekend to the river??? CBBB? Birthday Bros! :D :D :D

Ntwotrance
07-02-2005, 03:31 PM
You're killing me. I worked today, Can't go tomorrow cause I'm helping another friend move, Work Monday till 1430. Then home to tour Newport with STOKER in his Magic. He needs to change his screen name!
Howz the Family? Boyz trip next weekend to the river??? CBBB? Birthday Bros! :D :D :D
Fam's doin, yourself? River, next weekend...don't tempt me bro....CBBB, it's on bro!!! The B-day bros will be hittin it up then! now just shrug off work on monday and get your butt out there!

chub
07-02-2005, 03:33 PM
That 'll get me FIRED.

Ntwotrance
07-02-2005, 04:09 PM
That 'll get me FIRED.
Call in sick, and give them my number and I'll vouch for ya... :D

chub
07-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Call in sick, and give them my number and I'll vouch for ya... :D
God love ya Doug. But that won't fly. All you have to do is show up next weekend. No boat needed! Howz that for temptation. Momma won't even know. Tell her we need to tune things up for CBBB. I need your expertise on the whakker! :)

shueman
07-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Maybe an early run for the POS Yami on Monday....

dmontzsta
07-02-2005, 05:31 PM
I will have my new gps out on Monday. Hit me up and I will go for a ride with you and let you know how fast your boats go. :cool:

prozach
07-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Hopefully see some of you out there. Look for a Hallett Deck with flames. I forgot how to post picts and am too tired to figure it out now.
Z

bordsmnj
07-02-2005, 08:49 PM
i'll keep the ol' eyeballs peeled.-jas

Ntwotrance
07-02-2005, 09:38 PM
God love ya Doug. But that won't fly. All you have to do is show up next weekend. No boat needed! Howz that for temptation. Momma won't even know. Tell her we need to tune things up for CBBB. I need your expertise on the whakker! :)
give me a call and we'll work it out... :cool: