PDA

View Full Version : Tobtek Vs Warlock........

slink
07-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Their detail products that is. I've got a deep red transom and swim step that gets baked on water spots all day long. I'm tired of washing, vinegar, then waxing everyday when I pull the boat out. I've heard their products are the best for this type of problem. Instead of buying both, I would like to get some feed back from you guys/gals. Anyone use them and what's your oinion on how they perform, easy to use and results. Thanks Jeff

Boozer
07-01-2005, 10:53 AM
I can't speak on behalf of either of their products due to the fact that I have never used them. However, I have heard nothing but good things about them.
I can however speak about the products I have used and have been happy with. When I had my detail business I used Mark V products which is the commerical line of products that Mothers makes. The stuff is top notch and I used a lot of competitors products before coming to the conclusion that nothing was able to match what Mark V's products did. their prices are also VERY VERY good.
A friend of mine is located in Corona and distributes Mark V products. He is also a mobile detailer so he can tell you exactly what to use for your specific application to achieve the best results.
If you want to call him his number is (951) 283-9274 and his name is Brian. Tell him D.J. reffered you.

BarryMac
07-01-2005, 10:58 AM
I have used both products, I like Toby's Spot remover and Interior Cleaner better but like Warlocks Wax product and Boat Wash better...

Mrs.Racer277
07-01-2005, 11:04 AM
I am very happy with Warlock Frenzy products. Have not tried Tobtek. :D

Todd969
07-01-2005, 11:19 AM
I also use the frenzy products and love them. Haven't used Tobteks.

Magic34
07-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Don't forget about me... I want to join the battle! :D

INSman
07-01-2005, 12:19 PM
I have the same with the red swim step and I am getting tired of seeing the spots. I am trying some other things here in the very near future including that which is distributed by Magic 34, so we will see...

NashvilleBound
07-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Jeff, Last month when I was in San Diego i had the pleasure of getting a gallon of each product from Toby. I swear I have never used anything that does such a good job. Especially the wax and spot remover. Coming out of Havasu the spot remover was amazing. Life saver actually. I have not used the other persons products. Thanks Toby!
Jeff

dicudmore
07-01-2005, 01:09 PM
I have the same with the red swim step and I am getting tired of seeing the spots. I am trying some other things here in the very near future including that which is distributed by Magic 34, so we will see...
dude boats don't usually get that dirty on the trailer :hammerhea

All IN
07-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Use Ducky for your water spots

TOBTEK
07-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Jeff, Last month when I was in San Diego i had the pleasure of getting a gallon of each product from Toby. I swear I have never used anything that does such a good job. Especially the wax and spot remover. Coming out of Havasu the spot remover was amazing. Life saver actually. I have not used the other persons products. Thanks Toby!
Jeff
thanks Jeff for the kind words! we are pretty happy with our products :)

essexjet
07-01-2005, 02:17 PM
I am very happy with Warlock Frenzy products. Have not tried Tobtek. :D
Me too and I have to say that its going to hard to beat that Freenzy product but I dont have some of that special sauce on order but I dont think that I will use anything but warlock's boat wash.

Ultracrazy
07-01-2005, 02:32 PM
thanks Jeff for the kind words! we are pretty happy with our products :)
That being said........how does one get a hold of your products??

TOBTEK
07-01-2005, 02:55 PM
That being said........how does one get a hold of your products??
just shoot me a pm of what you want.....Spot Remover/polish, transom cleaner, interior cleaner...and I'll get it shipped out ASAP.

phebus
07-01-2005, 03:13 PM
just shoot me a pm of what you want.....Spot Remover/polish, transom cleaner, interior cleaner...and I'll get it shipped out ASAP.
Errrr ahhhhhh, I mean I'll have riverroyal deliver it for me. :D :D

Essex502
07-01-2005, 03:23 PM
We had a deep "wineberry" color on the entire transom of our Essex. I found that Waxing Frenzy did the best job of allowing a cleaner to remove the waterspots at the end of the day. But...I have NOT tried Tobteks product. I always use Aero's Wash WaxAll as my cleanup product to remove and put a light wax over the Waxing Frenzy. It works well with the base wax.

Sigus
07-01-2005, 03:44 PM
For years I made my own blend. Finally broke down and purchaesd Frenzy spray cleaner and wax. The wax worked really good, the spray was ok.
I had the good fortune to meet Toby at the DCB regatta and get some of his sauce. I got one word to discribe this stuff fckingamazing! first shot and I was in love.
Toby you need to get hooked up with a local shop at the zoo so it makes it easier for folks to get.

INSman
07-01-2005, 04:24 PM
dude boats don't usually get that dirty on the trailer :hammerhea
Yeah, tell me about it !!!
July and August will be a different story :argue:

Ultracrazy
07-01-2005, 04:24 PM
PM's aren't working very well.......did you get my last about being in the area as of the 5th thru the 8th?

SOCALDETAIL1
07-01-2005, 05:05 PM
I can't speak on behalf of either of their products due to the fact that I have never used them. However, I have heard nothing but good things about them.
I can however speak about the products I have used and have been happy with. When I had my detail business I used Mark V products which is the commerical line of products that Mothers makes. The stuff is top notch and I used a lot of competitors products before coming to the conclusion that nothing was able to match what Mark V's products did. their prices are also VERY VERY good.
A friend of mine is located in Corona and distributes Mark V products. He is also a mobile detailer so he can tell you exactly what to use for your specific application to achieve the best results.
If you want to call him his number is (951) 283-9274 and his name is Brian. Tell him D.J. reffered you.
We also use Mark V products, and Waxing Frenzy spray on wax, it's good stuff. but I've also done alot of boats on here that the guys use Tobtek's stuff so I would go with any of those three.

Ultracrazy
07-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Sent you a PM.......but your box is full.
How much to have a gallon shipped?

BigDoug
07-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Iv'e used tobtek and Warlock's stuff and had great results.. :D