PDA

View Full Version : Coming around..

Some Kind Of Monster
07-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Howdy all!
Been awhile since I've been in here. How is everyone? I got a serious case of Mono that about killed me but I'm doing better now. I got the bug to get off my ass and work on the boat again. God I miss the lake!

FMluvswater
07-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Howdy all!
Been awhile since I've been in here. How is everyone? I got a serious case of Mono that about killed me but I'm doing better now. I got the bug to get off my ass and work on the boat again. God I miss the lake!
So who'd ya kiss? :D (Don't kiss them anymore. :eek: ) If I recall right you may never have to sleep again either now you're all better (enough sleeping for two lifetimes, no? :D ) Glad you're feeling better. Great to see you posting again. :smile:

Some Kind Of Monster
07-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Yeah,
Don't get that mess. That stuff will kill ya! Good to see ya FM!

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Yeah,
Don't get that mess. That stuff will kill ya! Good to see ya FM!
Been there done that in 1989 - and yeah it was bad alright. Thankfully we can't get it twice. :chi: Welcome back, SKoM. :smile:

Some Kind Of Monster
07-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Been there done that in 1989 - and yeah it was bad alright. Thankfully we can't get it twice. :chi: Welcome back, SKoM. :smile:
Oh FYI, I didn't kiss anyone with the disease. I honestly don't know where it came from. They say it can last over 6 months. Thank God it's feeling better.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Damn, It's dead in here for a Saturday night. Did everyone leave for the 4th?

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Well many have except for mainly the workaholics, the hb addicts and the Canadian folks! :wink: :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
07-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Good to see you back and they must have, they sure aren't talking to me in Bench Racers also....( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
07-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Well many have except for mainly the workaholics, the hb addicts and the Canadian folks! :wink: :idea: :D
Shit, Im all of those Babe! Do you think I need help?.........( . )( . )......... :( :D

FMluvswater
07-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Shit, Im all of those Babe! Do you think I need help?.........( . )( . )......... :( :D
No! :supp: Needing help would imply there's a problem with being those things and there really isn't! Just need to throw in some extra fun now and again to counterbalance the workaholic thing! :wink: