PDA

View Full Version : Job Spam...Bullhead City AZ

HighRoller
07-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Most of you might not know, but I accepted a position as a contractor with a 3rd party delivery company doing flatbed deliveries for Home Depot in Bullhead. They were so pleased with my work that they awarded me the contract for the second truck at our store. That's the good news. The bad news is I can't find decent drivers to save my life! So if anyone knows of a reliable person in this area with a CDL, decent experience and good driving record, I'm offering a $150 bounty for referrals.
Pay is DOE, ranging from $600-800 a week flat rate for about 30-40 hrs of work. I'm also looking for a part time/ fill-in driver to cover days off and vacations at a flat rate of $100 a day. No, that isn't shyt compared to what Cali pays, but it's a very competitive wage in this area. (I've done the research) Any interested parties can PM, email or call the toll free number.
1-877-684-8502
HighRoller1@cmaaccess.com

Dusty Times
07-01-2005, 08:13 PM
I've got the same problem looking for an end dump driver. It's the hardest position to fill in the company. And the easiest job.
Funny I've been doing the $100 finders fee also. We might have to go for $200
Good Luck

Essexive G's
07-01-2005, 11:09 PM
My Father in law would be interested I'm sure. I'll give him a call tomorrow. Then I'll get back with you.

02HoWaRd26
07-02-2005, 12:14 AM
My buddy here in bhc has been looking for something different get me some contact info he has his cdl and own car that is a big big plus around this shyt hole i mean this area

RiverForUs
07-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Highroller,
How much for a delivery to my house in Sunridge Estates off McCormick? Hopefully my house will be done in 6 months and I'm looking to buy all my appliances, etc. out there rather than haul them out from Anaheim.
Looking to buy fridge, washer & dryer, water softener, r/o, and some other stuff from HD. May need some help with furniture too.
Let me know.

HighRoller
07-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Wow, HB.com comes through again. I wasn't expecting much in the way of results, but it's paid more dividends than the 112 dollar newspaper ad that has resulted in 0 calls. For all those who asked questions or provided info, check your PM's. Thanks everyone. Hopefully I'll be passing Uncle Ben to someone soon...

HighRoller
07-04-2005, 04:41 PM
Bump...added a toll free number for interested parties to call. Dusty, I upped my bounty to $150...do I hear $200?? Thanks again everyone.