PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Cinco de Mayo

FireSternTube
05-01-2006, 08:19 PM
I am sick of these Mexican roaches trashing our Flag and Country. What right do illegals have to protest inside our borders. Let's boycott Mexico, quit buying mexican products, no more Mexican vacations, and let's all take a giant pee on their flag. :crossx: :crossx: :skull:

Beer-30
05-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Put Chromium on their flag! :)

Big Kahunaa
05-01-2006, 08:27 PM
better not buy a chevy

FireSternTube
05-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Let me know how that works out for you.
Are you Mexican?

NOCTURNAL
05-01-2006, 08:37 PM
I was disqualified from enlisting. Does that make me a piece of chit if I think the protests suck as well?

HM
05-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Do I have to give up spanish fly? I was about to give some to a cute little biatch named Channel Rat.

HM
05-01-2006, 08:44 PM
I never said anybody was a piece of shit. Do you support the original poster calling Mexicans "cockroaches", because I didn't see you saying anything about that.
I just find a trend on message boards. The people that bitch and moan the loudest are also the people that have never done a god damned thing but take. I served for nine years and I've never taken a thing. Not my GI Bill, not my VA loan, nothing.
You liar...you took my virginity you cockaroach!!!

orangeriverrat
05-01-2006, 08:47 PM
:mad: Im With shockwave on this..... Dont go to cabo or cancun.. Taco bell or drink tequila ect.... Try it :) :rollside:

b's sanger
05-01-2006, 09:26 PM
I never said anybody was a piece of shit. Do you support the original poster calling Mexicans "cockroaches", because I didn't see you saying anything about that.
I just find a trend on message boards. The people that bitch and moan the loudest are also the people that have never done a god damned thing but take. I served for nine years and I've never taken a thing. Not my GI Bill, not my VA loan, nothing.
You said it!!! All the illegals throwing a temper tantrom bitching and complaining about how we dont appreciate them, all the while our infrastructure crumbles. It's not a message board trend, it's am entiltlement trend that I have no patience for. Follow the rules, or get the phuck out!!!

bigq
05-01-2006, 09:54 PM
I am sick of these Mexican roaches trashing our Flag and Country. What right do illegals have to protest inside our borders. Let's boycott Mexico, quit buying mexican products, no more Mexican vacations, and let's all take a giant pee on their flag. :crossx: :crossx: :skull:
You paint with broad brush grasshopper.... :rolleyes:
I am sure their are a few "Mexicans" that are illegal and not "roaches". I will agree any illegals should not have any rights in the USA and should wait in line the correct way, but why blame all the illegals? How about blaming the governments for not upholding the laws and the radical leaders for, well...er being nuts. :rollside:

FreshTracks
05-01-2006, 10:03 PM
sorry bro, i'll be shooting patron and washing it down with pacifico's and margaritas on friday.

Kilrtoy
05-01-2006, 11:04 PM
aaaahhhh ahhhhhhh , hello ...... i might have a problem with the whole boycotting of the mexican products :argue: ..... as i can't seem to not be able to shake the mexican born "corona" that i drink :cry: but it is imported in chicago by barton beers ltd ... sorry whitey :rollside: (ps, my f ucking gardner was a no-show today) :rolleyes: - keyes
GROW A SACK AND FIRE HIS ASS :mad:

NashvilleBound
05-02-2006, 03:50 AM
Personally i think the word Mexican is a little broad. Maybe Illegal might be better. I have many Mexican friends and we all share the same veiwpoint. Come here legally, respect the US, become part of the US (legal work, taxes, language...the whole bit) or get the fuuck out. Not that I would want them to disregard their history or culture...
Bob: Thank you for your service to this (our)country.

JetBoatRich
05-02-2006, 03:55 AM
May 5th is just another Friday :cool:

v-drive
05-02-2006, 04:24 AM
Personally i think the word Mexican is a little broad. Maybe Illegal might be better. I have many Mexican friends and we all share the same veiwpoint. Come here legally, respect the US, become part of the US (legal work, taxes, language...the whole bit) or get the fuuck out. Not that I would want them to disregard their history or culture...
My sentiments exactly, and thanks Bob.....v-drive

OGShocker
05-02-2006, 04:55 AM
GROW A SACK AND FIRE HIS ASS :mad:
We are kicking our (legal) house keeper of eight years loose today. :mad: We got back from Russia to find a note "I won't be able to come to work on Monday". I sure hope she enjoyed her walk on Monday!

Seadog
05-02-2006, 05:24 AM
Because of the overwhelming number that comes from Mexico, the terms illegal and Mexican get linked in the minds of many. The term cockroach to describe them, while crude and offensive, is close to the truth. They are everywhere, staying out of the public light until the investation is so severe that they cannot stay hidden. At that point, it is either exterminate them or be overwhelmed. And as usual, the most effective treatments are banned by the liberals.
There are people that keep pet cockroaches, which 'humanize' them. Yet, the problem is the effect the mass numbers have on their surroundings. I am sure that there are many of those who favor getting rid of illegals, but would make an exception for Carlos or Diego or Jose.

duffster
05-02-2006, 05:33 AM
Think what would happen if a bunch of us went down to Mexico and demanded citizenship pulling that crap. They would not think twice about mowing all of us down with AK47's.
No need to boycott just have a beer and forget about it and plan a Cabo trip.

Dribble
05-02-2006, 05:52 AM
Boycott Mexican vacations? That makes no sense to me. Wouldn't it be better to support the people that choose to stay there and work.

OGShocker
05-02-2006, 06:01 AM
Think what would happen if a bunch of us went down to Mexico and demanded citizenship pulling that crap. They would not think twice about mowing all of us down with AK47's.
No need to boycott just have a beer and forget about it and plan a Cabo trip.
The weapon of choice in Mexico, is the FAL. Apart from that your post is RIGHT ON THE MONEY!:D

a catered life
05-02-2006, 06:53 AM
and where am i suppose to get my beer and tamales from now? :cry:

Big Warlock
05-02-2006, 07:08 AM
I am with Shcokwave Bob on this. My heritage is also from South america. You would never know as I have brown hair and blue eyes. But I speak spanish better than english. My parents are American and I also seved my country in the first Desert Storm, in a tank and concluded a lovely 5 year stint with the US Army. :crossx:
I have no problem with immigrants. I have spoken up here quite often about the need for a worker program. I do not condone anyone that breaks the law. Period. But what we need is law enforcement. Not additional laws etc. etc. For those that are abusing the system, that needs to be handled. Medical, benefits, etc, etc. I understand and agree that something needs to be done. However, most of these people actually pay taxes and never file, then pay the same taxes that you and I pay all along the way. If you don't understand that statement, please ask and I will clarify that for you again. Then you need to direct your anger toward the politicians that continue to ram it up your a-hole! :cry:
There is a lot of talk but little action. I do my part and would rather it remain under the radar. But if you think a bunch of kids or others are going to replace the workers that are not legal here, think again. Does unemployment at 3 % mean anything to you? It tells me that if you don't have a job your a moron! :yuk:

a catered life
05-02-2006, 07:13 AM
well said but where am i suppose to get my beer and tamales from? :p

sam pioske
05-02-2006, 07:29 AM
I am an easy going person, but my twenty or so times in mexico will be the last, not happening any more, I will mis esp. P V. The bull shit of thier carring another flag in our country did it. ------------ :yuk:

FireSternTube
05-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Yes. My turn. Have you ever carried a weapon into combat for your country?
Yes Bob, I did 2 tours in Viet Nam, 1969 and 1971, I served with an Army Ranger unit and served as a sniper for 6 months. I received a Silver Star, Bronze Star with Cluster and 2 Purple Hearts. I believe I am qualified to express my opinion.

BoaterX
05-02-2006, 06:24 PM
:mad: Im With shockwave on this..... Dont go to cabo or cancun.. Taco bell or drink tequila ect.... Try it :) :rollside:
Uh...Isn't Taco Bell owned by Pepsi? Besides, I think most people will tell you Taco Bell was not made for the Mexicans.....

FireSternTube
05-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Well, you're probably the first person that I've ever asked that question that has actually responded in the affirmative.
Anybody is welcome to express their opinion, there's no real qualifications necessary. Having an opinion doesn't make you right, just like having a driver's licesnse doesn't mean you know how to drive. ;)
Thank you for your response, After yesterday I got a little worked up when they took down our flag in our own country and nothing was done to stop it. It slaps all of our veterans in the face.

SUBPRIME
05-02-2006, 06:31 PM
May 5th is just another Friday :cool:
I 2nd this :smile:

FireSternTube
05-02-2006, 06:33 PM
You have to remember, that's why we served. So that all these morons and idiots can feel free to say and do whatever the hell they want in this great country. In my mind, it smacks of self righteousness to say "I served my country to defend your right to think like I do." ;)
You are so right about that. Sure seems wrong to let those people crap all over our system when so many of our Buddies sacrificed so much. Have a good night Bob, I have to sign off.

riverroyal
05-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Im sorry I dont know spanish,could we use english?

bordsmnj
05-02-2006, 07:51 PM
if i had a bunch of wetbacks working for me i'd fire em all on the 5th of may just to spite them.again. that would be my way of celebrating.sound calous? just i little sick of all this illeagal immagrant bullshit. i've said it before and i still call it- if our government had any sack left at all not only would we take in all 12 million leaches we would take all the land back. all the way to the panama canal. exile the goverment and put our own crooks in business there. :idea: all would be utopia. put 'em military educate them build a huge army with all the new tax revenew, exploit resources,and build build build.we as a country need to quit phuckin around.

bubbletop409
05-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Cinco de Mayo? Isn't that a mexican day of mourning for all the mayonaise that was lost when the Titanic went down?

bignet
05-02-2006, 10:21 PM
that is probably the best reply to all of this anti-mexican junk i've heard....i went to the rallies in LA with my wife and kids, and I have to tell you, there were a shitload of immigrants, 400,000 approximately, that were waving American flags and wanting to be apart of this great nation. I'm mexican, and have a shitload of white friends that I'd be down to die for, and have fought back to back with in the marine corps. thanks for the great reply... nashville. :crossx:
bignet

payloan
05-03-2006, 06:55 AM
Just so you all know "Cinco De Mayo" is really not celebrated by the Mexicans as someone stated earlier it is like a made up day. The Mexicans celebrate a day in September to remember there revolution or whatever. If you ask a full blooded mexican about Cinco De Mayo they will all tell you that it is a day for the "Gringos" and "Pochos"

VEGASBABY
05-03-2006, 07:26 AM
:mad: Im With shockwave on this..... Dont go to cabo or cancun.. Taco bell or drink tequila ect.... Try it :) :rollside:No Taco bell or tequila? There goes my boating season, may as well shoot myself now! :220v:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-03-2006, 04:08 PM
I've never celebrated the fact that the Mexicans were able to kick out a French despot. It has nothing to do with me. Don't know what all the fuss is about. Unless you are of Mexican heritage, I guess. But I wouldn't immigrate to Germany and expect them to celebrate the 4th of July in their bars. :D

al cole'holic
05-03-2006, 04:32 PM
..great, a brown out on Monday and a white out on Friday..what a week :boxed:

Biglue
05-03-2006, 06:27 PM
I am with Shcokwave Bob on this. My heritage is also from South america. You would never know as I have brown hair and blue eyes. But I speak spanish better than english. My parents are American and I also seved my country in the first Desert Storm, in a tank and concluded a lovely 5 year stint with the US Army. :crossx:
I have no problem with immigrants. I have spoken up here quite often about the need for a worker program. I do not condone anyone that breaks the law. Period. But what we need is law enforcement. Not additional laws etc. etc. For those that are abusing the system, that needs to be handled. Medical, benefits, etc, etc. I understand and agree that something needs to be done. However, most of these people actually pay taxes and never file, then pay the same taxes that you and I pay all along the way. If you don't understand that statement, please ask and I will clarify that for you again. Then you need to direct your anger toward the politicians that continue to ram it up your a-hole! :cry:
There is a lot of talk but little action. I do my part and would rather it remain under the radar. But if you think a bunch of kids or others are going to replace the workers that are not legal here, think again. Does unemployment at 3 % mean anything to you? It tells me that if you don't have a job your a moron! :yuk:
Very good point.
I too am Mexican and disagree with all the stuff that's going on with the illegals. Reality is the Mexicans are the big target beacuse of numbers and statistics. That and the focking parading of the Mexican flag on foreign soil of course. I dont see any one bitching and complaining about any other race. And depending on what part of the country you're in there is some race or another mooching off the system. I also hate having to pay for health care public aid for folks that should not be here. ANGLOS are not the only ones paying those costs. With that being said why don't you people show some focking respect to a fellow ***boater, American, and tax payer and quit with the "MEXICAN" slams. A lot of you bitch about illegals or immigrants not knowing the language. Learn the the proper vocabulary and defintions yourselves so that you can vent your frustrations at the "illegal immigrants" and NOT Mexicans as a whole. Now wouldn't that be a sign of proper English use?
Now who wants a Corona?

coolchange
05-03-2006, 06:28 PM
I'll drink a beer to celebrate some Mexicans kicking the French armies ass!
And I told my wife I'll be boycotting her on Friday. Now I'm screwed. (or not!)

Biglue
05-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Just so you all know "Cinco De Mayo" is really not celebrated by the Mexicans as someone stated earlier it is like a made up day. The Mexicans celebrate a day in September to remember there revolution or whatever. If you ask a full blooded mexican about Cinco De Mayo they will all tell you that it is a day for the "Gringos" and "Pochos"
Cinco de Mayo (5th of May) :) is a date celebrated for winning a battle against the French. September 16th is Mexican Independence Day.

THOR
05-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Is it okay for me to finish the Corona I have in my icebox?

Schiada76
05-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Well, you're probably the first person that I've ever asked that question that has actually responded in the affirmative.
Anybody is welcome to express their opinion, there's no real qualifications necessary. Having an opinion doesn't make you right, just like having a driver's licesnse doesn't mean you know how to drive. ;)
Just like serving your country doesn't make you king fu*k either. :mad:

mickeyfinn
05-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Seems to me that if you read this post it does not call all mexicans roaches. What it does imply is that the people trashing our flag and Country are Mexicans. This would seem to be accurate, although there are illegals here from other places as well. As long as I have been reading and posting here, I would think that people would have developed a somewhat thicker skin by now. If you are going to over react at least react to something that is worth reacting to. If I said I wanted to kill the dogs that are consuming all of the valuable purina products, would you jump all over me for wanting to kill all of the dogs? I only wanted to kill the dogs eating purina. The sentence above refers to mexicans who trash our flag and Country as roaches. Hell that is a looser definition than I would have used. I would have said Flag or Country. To be a roach in the first post you would have to trash both. Oh well.....no one said anyone here actually reads the posts. Damn political correctness is killing this country faster than the drain on the economy caused by the damn illegal roaches from mexico. Oh I do blame our government for not enforcing the laws, however failure to punish someone for doing wrong doesn't make what they are doing right.

BADASS38CHEVY
05-03-2006, 08:32 PM
We are kicking our (legal) house keeper of eight years loose today. :mad: We got back from Russia to find a note "I won't be able to come to work on Monday". I sure hope she enjoyed her walk on Monday!Can you give us her phone number we would like to hire her! Because if you could have someone for 8 yrs she must of been trust worthy and a honest worker!!

BADASS38CHEVY
05-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Our housekeeper took the day off on Monday too. She was here bright and early on Tuesday morning. I asked her, point blank, if she took the day off on Monday and she looked me right in the eye and said "Yes." Good for her, no excuses, no lying.
Good for her!! :cool: And good for you! You have a honest housekeeper. She sounds like a keeper! We need a traveling keeper, my wife would love that!

BADASS38CHEVY
05-03-2006, 08:54 PM
I hear Tony G's looking for a job. :D :D
We will be seeing him and John and Patty on friday for my wifes Mexican Fiesta you are more then welcome to stop by. On the menu- shrimp ceviche, chicken and carne asada tacos, fideo, and corn from the cart just like on the streets and 6 different kinds of chiles, tecate, modelo, coronas, cadillac margaritas, bloody marias, grey goosa had to throw that in.

bignet
05-03-2006, 09:50 PM
We will be seeing him and John and Patty on friday for my wifes Mexican Fiesta you are more then welcome to stop by. On the menu- shrimp ceviche, chicken and carne asada tacos, fideo, and corn from the cart just like on the streets and 6 different kinds of chiles, tecate, modelo, coronas, cadillac margaritas, bloody marias, grey goosa had to throw that in.
damn! sounds like a baddass time!!! :crossx:
bigneto

BADASS38CHEVY
05-04-2006, 08:08 AM
That does sound like a bad ass time, but we'll have the kids. Although, your wife already feel in love with my daughter a couple weeks ago. :D No problem!!! If you dont mind all the party people being there. My wife remember your beautiful daughter. Your family is more then welcome to join the mexican fiesta!!!

JMC
05-04-2006, 11:12 AM
95% of warrants for murder in L.A. are for illegal aliens
75% of people on the most wanted list in L.A. are illegals
Over 2/3's of ALL births in LA county are to illegal alien mexicans on Medi-Cal guess who is paying for them?
The FBI reports half of all gang members in LA are from south of the border.
Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal
Less than 2% of all illegals are picking crops but 29% are on welfare
If they can come to this country to raise Hell and march by the thousands, why can't we take charge over the corruption in their own country???We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.
Before long they will be rioting like the punks in France and we will be out there passing out sno cones.....

tamalewagon
05-04-2006, 12:03 PM
I love it when people have no idea what they are talking about. Here's a little history on Cinco De Mayo...
Cinco De Mayo is NOT Mexican Independence Day, nor is it an American holiday. But here is why BOTH Mexican AND American people should share this glorious day. On May 5th 1862 4000 Mexicans smashed the 8000 French soldiers. The relevance? The French had landed in Mexico five months earlier on the pretext of collecting Mexican debts from the newly elected government of democratic President Benito Juarez. Under Napoleon III who hated the U.S., the French came to stay and brought a Hapsburg prince to rule "their" new Mexican empire. The French brought their newest, finest equipment and they were not afraid of anyone, especially since the U.S. was embroiled in it's civil war.
The French went to attack Mexico City as they assumed that the Mexicans would give up should their capital fall to the enemy as European countries traditionally did.
Under the command of Texas born Gen Zaragosa, the Mexicans awaited. Gen Zaragosa ordered Col. Diaz to take his cavalry out to the French flanks. In response, the French blew it; they sent their cavalry off to chase Diaz and his men who proceeded to butcher the French. The remaining French tried to attack, but were defeated quickly.
The Mexicans won a great victory over Napolean which kept him from supplying the confederate rebels for another year, allowing the U.S. to build it's greatest army in it's short history. This army smashed the Confederates at Gettysburg 14 months after the battle of Puebla, essentially ending the Civil War.
The American army along the Mexican border supplied the Mexicans with the majority of their weapons to fight the French. In gratitude, thousands of Mexicans crossed the border after Pearl Harbor to join the U.S. armed forces. As recently as the Persian Gulf War, Mexicans flooded American consulates with phone calls, trying to join up and fight another war for America.
Neither the Mexicans or the Americans forget who their friends are. That's why Cinco De Mayo has traditionally been such a great international party. A party that celebrates freedom and liberty.
VIVA CINCO DE MAYO!

chub
05-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Cinco de Mayo?????? I thought it was called cinco de DRINKO! :)

bite me
05-04-2006, 01:13 PM
I say lets help the government out, everyone grab an illegal alien and drive them back across the border on cinco de mayo. Besides, i work for the oil company's, we need to sell more gas............................

JMC
05-04-2006, 01:29 PM
If you'd pull your head out of your ass and stop believing everything that your Aunt Melba emails to you, you'd know that these "facts" are complete BS. Use Snopes next time you get an email, it will save you the embarassment of looking like a fool.
You mean to tell me you dont see some truth in this? Im not embarrassed of posting this...are you embarrassed that deep down you support it? The truth hurts Shock and everyone has either experienced this BS first hand or has seen it on TV. Speak up Shock, please tell us where you stand after you get your head out of YOUR ass. By the way, work on that thin skin a little....it seems like your crying in every thread you disagree with.