PDA

View Full Version : Plasma hook up

WUTWZAT
05-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Anyone here have any kind of hook ups on Plasma TV's?
I told a friend I would check for her, something 42" + with HDMI and DLP, she seems to like the Panasonics so far. The sooner I find something the better.
Jason

ROZ
05-01-2006, 09:05 PM
I use to... You might find that Costco will have a really good price on the Panasonic unit you're looking at... Plasma cost really went down for the 06 models...
It's a good tv :)

Jyruiz
05-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Yup, look at Costcos website, and just so you know, DLP technology is not used in plasmas.

WUTWZAT
05-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Yup, look at Costcos website, and just so you know, DLP technology is not used in plasmas.
Thanks Juan! I am just going off what she said she was looking for, but I saw something at Costco last time, but wasn't really looking so I will check it out, thanks again.
Jason

H20 Toie
05-01-2006, 10:04 PM
My company is a dealer for pioneer and we can get some deals on panasonic but they have been back ordered lately. i am still waiting for my 65" let me know if i can help.

ROZ
05-01-2006, 10:07 PM
we can get some deals on panasonic but they have been back ordered lately. i am still waiting for my 65" let me know if i can help.
Still ? Sheit, they've had problems since before Christmas!

WUTWZAT
05-01-2006, 11:38 PM
My company is a dealer for pioneer and we can get some deals on panasonic but they have been back ordered lately. i am still waiting for my 65" let me know if i can help.
Dan can you hook a brother up with a TH42PX500U or something similar from Panasonic, let me know a price if you can. Or I have found a part number TH42PX50U. Both should be HDMI Plasma screens that are 42". I know one is older than the other and a the other is its newest replacement.
I think she is ready to move on this real soon.
Jason

little rowe boat
05-02-2006, 05:40 AM
I am going to costco today to buy a 52" Panasonic lcd hdtv. I know they have some plasma tv's not sure on what size and models, but you can't beat their lifetime warranty on televisions.

a catered life
05-02-2006, 06:58 AM
I use to... You might find that Costco will have a really good price on the Panasonic unit you're looking at... Plasma cost really went down for the 06 models...
It's a good tv :)
i was really impressed with the prices at costco been watching the prices come down and man they have some great deals a few 52's for around $1800-$2300 let me know what you find