PDA

View Full Version : The numbers are dwindling

HCS
07-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Man it's slowwwwwwwwww today on here. 15 member 15 guest. :sleeping:
I can't wait to get off work and get atta here. :notam:

ahhell
07-02-2005, 12:49 PM
to nice to be inside today...88 outside, splashing in the pool, doing some ribs in the dutch oven, all done with the RV barn AND HAVIN' A COLDIE... :D
I was just checkin in, thats why im inside :hammerhea :hammerhea

Kindsvater Flat
07-02-2005, 12:49 PM
I'm here. To friggen on in the shop.

chub
07-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Another day at work for me. At least it's OT on Saturday now for me. It used to be my regular scheduled day. Monday is doubletime and a half. :chi:

HCS
07-02-2005, 01:10 PM
to nice to be inside today...88 outside, splashing in the pool, doing some ribs in the dutch oven, all done with the RV barn AND HAVIN' A COLDIE... :D
I was just checkin in, thats why im inside :hammerhea :hammerhea
Sounds like good stuff.
After I'm done working it's go home test fire the boat, pack up for Collins lake in No. Cal. Off to the lake Sunday back on Monday for the BBQ and swimming pool gig. :cool:

Froggystyle
07-02-2005, 01:30 PM
I am installing a hydraulic diverter for both of the jets today. Double whoopie.

hoolign
07-02-2005, 01:33 PM
I am installing a hydraulic diverter for both of the jets today. Double whoopie.
Hey Froggy, you don't have any pics of a roostertail from a dual jet drive setup do you??

HCS
07-02-2005, 01:38 PM
WOW! that sounds exciting. :cool:

HCS
07-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey Froggy, you don't have any pics of a roostertail from a dual jet drive setup do you??
You know what would be cool. He could jetovate 2 different colors.
Pump green through one and orange though the other. Or blue and red or green and blue or red and orange or................

HCS
07-02-2005, 01:50 PM
11 members 11 guest. :)

Jrocket
07-02-2005, 02:02 PM
Runnin this place!

Boozer
07-02-2005, 03:03 PM
You know what would be cool. He could jetovate 2 different colors.
Pump green through one and orange though the other. Or blue and red or green and blue or red and orange or................
Jetovate colors? You can color the water you blow through your diverter?
:confused: :confused:

HCS
07-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Jetovate colors? You can color the water you blow through your diverter?
:confused: :confused:
Yep, they actually make a kit for it I believe. A buddy of mine did it to his jet boat years ago. He could throw a 40ft green rooster tail with a push of the button. I was pretty cool. :cool:
I'll have have to look him up and find out exactly what the set up was.
When we would pass by a beach he would make his rooster go from clear water to green then back to clear again.

AZKC
07-02-2005, 03:31 PM
A yawner all over for sure :idea: looks like Nascar and beer for fun tonight :sleeping:

Blown 472
07-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Yep, they actually make a kit for it I believe. A buddy of mine did it to his jet boat years ago. He could throw a 40ft green rooster tail with a push of the button. I was pretty cool. :cool:
I'll have have to look him up and find out exactly what the set up was.
When we would pass by a beach he would make his rooster go from clear water to green then back to clear again.
Just got off the lake have to phuking work tonight, but I am going to blow some shit up.
Get the skinny on that color dealio as I would like to do that to mine. :sqeyes:

Mandelon
07-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Changing out the hardware on the french doors from polished brass to oil rubbed bronze. "Oh honey, why don't you paint them too..?" OK, so now I am painting them too! :rolleyes:
I'd rather be installing two diverters on the double jet drives.... :D

AZKC
07-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Load one up heavy for everyone :D BOOM :D

Blown 472
07-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Load one up heavy for everyone :D BOOM :D
Washer fluid bottle, oxy act, wire thru the handle to a cut off extension cord plug it in and boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

AZKC
07-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Washer fluid bottle, oxy act, wire thru the handle to a cut off extension cord plug it in and boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
Lets step up to a 5 gallon plastic gas can :idea:

HCS
07-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Just got off the lake have to phuking work tonight, but I am going to blow some shit up.
Get the skinny on that color dealio as I would like to do that to mine. :sqeyes:
Will do. I'll call him in about an hour and get the scoop. If he's around.
What ever kind of coloring it was...was pretty cool. Super solid bright green.

Blown 472
07-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Cool, that lil movie you have there cracks me up, him is a flame thrower.

HCS
07-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Wanna hear another big boom. Fill a large balloon with acetylene, hang it from a broom stick thats stuck in lawn, tie a rag from the bottom of the balloon and light it off. :jawdrop: Get back fast and stay away!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

HCS
07-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Cool, that lil movie you have there cracks me up, him is a flame thrower.
left him a message. He's probably gone for the weekend. When he returns my call we'll get tha set up.
Ya probably could use a windshield washer reservoir and put a hose and a fitting on the jet. Fill it full of die and bam! color.

HCS
07-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Bump.. :)

RiverRatMike
07-02-2005, 09:56 PM
that's cause their all out here in Havasu. Went into work this morning (Saturday) and saw a mile long line of vehicles and boats trying to get into Windsor Beach this morning. I bet they closed it around 8am. Couldn't believe how many people are out here this weekend.

HCS
07-05-2005, 07:42 AM
that's cause their all out here in Havasu. Went into work this morning (Saturday) and saw a mile long line of vehicles and boats trying to get into Windsor Beach this morning. I bet they closed it around 8am. Couldn't believe how many people are out here this weekend.
It looked like it was a zoo just about anywhere you went over the weekend. :eek: