PDA

View Full Version : Excuse Me

sea2lake
07-02-2005, 03:16 PM
So We are on the water out of Dana Point, Fishing off of Ofre, no one around us for miles, about 8:00 a.m., when all of a sudden, this guy in a Yellow 19 something foot with a roll bar and 4 speakers attatched to it, decides that we should listen to CCR. Well. we really didnt want to , but wei were already anchored and 3 lines in the ocean. so we listened to CCR cd . FU(K I hate that cd now. do people think that because they have a boom box, that everyone else wants to hear it??
AM I OLD OR IS THIS A LEGIT GRIPE?
:hammer2: :hammerhea :hammerhea

piper
07-02-2005, 03:18 PM
It's a legit gripe. Some people just don't get it. Not everyone wants to listen to what your listening too. :mad:

riverbound
07-02-2005, 03:19 PM
You have just as much right to enjoy your peace and quiet as he has to blare his music and have a good time. There really is no right or wrong. But its an open forum so gripe away.

sea2lake
07-02-2005, 03:33 PM
You have just as much right to enjoy your peace and quiet as he has to blare his music and have a good time. There really is no right or wrong. But its an open forum so gripe away.
Good Point, But the ocean is a BIG F'en place
more than one kelp pattie :D

AZKC
07-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Its like parking way out in a parking lot away from everyone and somebody parks right next to you :lightsabe :messedup:

Blown 472
07-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Its like parking way out in a parking lot away from everyone and somebody parks right next to you :lightsabe :messedup:
why do those idiots do that, hell I drive a beater and do that just to see if some one will park next to it.

AZKC
07-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Cause they are stupid m fer's thats why :hammerhea

Blown 472
07-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Cause they are stupid m fer's thats why :hammerhea
We should just kick stupid people in tha dick so they dont make more stupid people.

AZKC
07-02-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm all for it :devil:

wanna B V
07-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Its called common courtesy. Some people just dont get it though. Ive got a loud stereo on my boat, and blair it loud. But when I get somewhere that has other people/boats, I tone it way down so its just me listening to it not everyone in the cove. You should have tossed some fish parts on their speakers!!

sea2lake
07-02-2005, 04:11 PM
All i had was a golf ball, and that would have just made me the bad guy. :boxed:

Froggystyle
07-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Way I see it, you sound old and they were catering to you with the CCR. ;)
How pissed would you have been if it was the new 50 cent instead?
You see, they were trying to be nice. They probably said...
"Look at those old guys over there stuck fishing on this beautiful day. We should play them some music."
"Yeah, but what? All I have is an Ipod full of gangsta rap and showtunes."
"Didn't your Dad leave a Credence CD in here somewhere?"
"Yeah, it is under your drink. I use it as a coaster."
"Clean it off and throw it in for them! They will dig us and respect America's youth and ingenuity!"
"Word..."

sea2lake
07-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Way I see it, you sound old and they were catering to you with the CCR. ;)
How pissed would you have been if it was the new 50 cent instead?
You see, they were trying to be nice. They probably said...
"Look at those old guys over there stuck fishing on this beautiful day. We should play them some music."
"Yeah, but what? All I have is an Ipod full of gangsta rap and showtunes."
"Didn't your Dad leave a Credence CD in here somewhere?"
"Yeah, it is under your drink. I use it as a coaster."
"Clean it off and throw it in for them! They will dig us and respect America's youth and ingenuity!"
"Word..."
rad
rotflmao
you pegged it, my bad.those guys were cool

AZKC
07-02-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm 47+ and I would have rather listened to... Fifti, Allready listen to CCR for 30+. I'd a yelled "Hey got any Blackeyed Peas, lets bump that." :D