PDA

View Full Version : Kokomo's Last Night

RVRGIRL
07-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Soul Clown, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Alien Ant Farm, and The Asphalt played last night at Kokomo's. Did anyone see the show? Thought there would be a lot more people being a holiday weekend. It was a good concert over all. And the Big Belly Club hooked us up with some free shirts. Thanks..

KACHINA KEN
07-03-2005, 12:54 PM
AAF is a good band.

Totally IncapASSitated
07-03-2005, 12:56 PM
I was sitting in the channel on a friend's boat parked close to Kokoho's and we caught a little bit of the concert...sounded pretty decent from where we were.

Procraftkev
07-03-2005, 04:08 PM
were stuck at home wish we were there! :cool:

what at pair
07-03-2005, 09:42 PM
The original SOUL CLOWN was an alright band and not what I would call a good market band ,and now that they have reformed they are not a band I would pay a dime to see!You see my brother started that band and it became a cluster fuuuuuuuuuk and the music was for shiiit and the drummer (jhonny) and my bro james started a new band (INCEDENT RED) their new CD release party will be july 9th at BUMP CITY the music store in havasu starting at 6:00 p.m. saturday come and see the this band now you will pleased with the new music!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :crossx: