PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks

JETEATER
07-03-2005, 08:19 PM
It sounds like a war zone in San Gabriel.
How about your town. :220v:

BlownHowardCat
07-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Sounds like they just stopped.

JetBoatRich
07-04-2005, 12:58 AM
Ours are all gone :rolleyes: Celebrate tonight :D

Squirtin Thunder
07-04-2005, 12:13 PM
The fireworks at the Avi were cool but the ride up river sucked bad !!!
Couldn't see anything !!! And the other boats just made a mad dash to there trailers. It was quite spooky. It felt like we were in the ocean. Some of the other boaters had little brains and concern for others. I hope everyone made it in safe last night.
Jim

DaveA
07-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Started raining last nite about 30min before dark and didn't stop until after 11pm or later. Line after line of thundershowers kept everybody indoors and the night was quiet. The weather provided enough fireworks and explosions to suit everybody.
So everybody around here still has all the stuff from last night, and along with what they had set aside for tonite it'll sound like they're bombarding Bagdad. :D

BoatPI
07-04-2005, 01:58 PM
I stayed home. In Surf City we are expecting 500,000 peeps around the pier for fireworks at 9 PM. We will see. I'll watch from my top floor. Nice and cool, maybe 70 outside today.

Rod-64
07-04-2005, 02:08 PM
The fireworks at the Avi were cool but the ride up river sucked bad !!!
Couldn't see anything !!! And the other boats just made a mad dash to there trailers. It was quite spooky. It felt like we were in the ocean. Some of the other boaters had little brains and concern for others. I hope everyone made it in safe last night.
Jim
We were at the Avi too.............Cops took away 2 kids........17-18 maybe.....one of them stopped and started swinging at the cops. They finally got him down again then cuffed him. Got a WWE show AND fireworks...BONUS!! :D
Gambling sucked........lost $150..........NO BONUS there. :frown: :D
Huge freakin' traffic jam so we took out a blanket and watched other peeps shoot their stuff off......better show than our local city deal. :D
About an hour wait for the traffic to clear out.......fun night all in all.

Squirtin Thunder
07-04-2005, 02:41 PM
The Riverside is doing some tonight also !!!!

Rod-64
07-04-2005, 02:57 PM
The Riverside is doing some tonight also !!!!
Not me.............I've had my fill of tight slot/poker machines. :hammer2:
Gonna BBQ then watch the crappy hometown fireworks from the end of my street. :cool:

probablecause
07-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Supposed to be pretty quiet in Bell Gardens tonight :)