PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Cove... EEsshhh..

Holland
07-04-2005, 08:32 AM
I am normally not a negative thread starter, But we just got back from Emerald Cove. Wife and I joined that place about 5 years ago. Has it gone downhill or what... It was dirty :yuk: , They used to white sand for the beaches, now it is dirt and rock, oversold memberships (I know, it is all about the $$$$). Oh well... Guess I have to make my first million so I can get a house now... Just dissapointed here.
vent vent vent vent vent....Okay... I'm done. :D

34 Magic Sorcerer, Parker, Az
07-04-2005, 08:47 AM
WE ARE MEMBERS TO, IiT IS ALL ABOUT THE $$$$ IF YOU CAN MAKE THE MINI PAYMENTS.ALL THE TRASH DONT KNOW THEY ARE TRASH.
kNOW BODY CAN ANCOR THERE BOAT.THAT IS THE ONES THAT HAVE A BOAT THE REST ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS BECOUSE OF YOUR BOAT.

Holland
07-04-2005, 08:52 AM
I still cant figure out how the Sea Doos have to take 2 or 3 full spaces because they can not anchor. and I see an average 8 people on the beach for each sea doo... and the inexperienced idiots have no respect for other peoples property. They just grap, hit, bump and run into the boats onthe beach like it was bumper boats... I had to get the hell out.

07-04-2005, 09:12 AM
iT WILL ONLY GET BETER IF YOU DO ONE OF # THINGS,
THE IST IS TAKE YOU BOAT OUT EVERY DAY.OR
DRINK ALOT ANE BE EVERY BODYS FREIND AND IT WONT BOTHER YOU,ONLESS YOU HAVE KIDS ,
iF YOU HAVE KID THEY LOVE LOVE THE PLACE AND DONT SEE THE PROBLEMSE WITH ALL THE DRUGS AND THE ALL AROUND.
THEY HAVE JUST OVER GROWN AND THE SALES ARE JUST GROWING STONGER.
tHIS MAY BE HARSH BUT. u WILL MEAT SOME GOOD PEAPS. THERE AND SOME OF THEM CAN EVEN SPEEL,,WHEN YOU HIT YOU LAST STOUW WITH THE SO CALLED RATS GO LOOK FOR SOMTHING STRATE ACROOS THE RIVER, OR UP RIVER JUST A LITTLE . CAMPING IS TO MUTCH RORK..
AND DID I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOU KIDS CLOSE TO YOU ARE THE BAD THING HAPEN THERE... :sqeyes: :boxingguy

phebus
07-04-2005, 09:22 AM
u WILL MEAT SOME GOOD PEAPS. THERE AND SOME OF THEM CAN EVEN SPEEL,,
LMAO...... :D After those posts, that was hilarious

Holland
07-04-2005, 09:40 AM
:D :D :D LMAO...... :D After those posts, that was hilarious

07-04-2005, 09:58 AM
R U Having Fun.
Maybe U Think Wating For A River Spot Is Fun?

Holland
07-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Just agreeing with you 34... I think our days at Emerald Cove are short... Now I gotta sell the membership

07-04-2005, 10:52 AM
dont sell it's great for your your friends/or your sister and kids that don't understand that your 100,000,000 $ river investment is therapy :hammerhea
and not another reason to clean up after somebody :argue:
clean up after peep is what i live for

Holland
07-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Yeah... It is still a great place to go and mess around in the winter as well... Maybe I'll keep it. ?????????????? :idea:

TCHB
07-04-2005, 11:10 AM
I know the owner and he is a pure A Hole and only cares about $$$$$$.
He is not a boater in any way, and knows people continue to pay him for nothing.
The last time I saw the Aholeeeeeeeeeee he was the same trailer trash person I met many years ago.

Holland
07-04-2005, 11:16 AM
I know the owner and he is a pure A Hole and only cares about $$$$$$.
He is not a boater in any way, and knows people continue to pay him for nothing.
The last time I saw the Aholeeeeeeeeeee he was the same trailer trash person I met many years ago.
Doesnt surprise me... It seems to be run that way. I was there this weekend ONLY to put my trailer in storage. I know better than to bring my boat there on a holiday weekend.
Oh welllll..... WTF t do... Stay at Mead!

07-04-2005, 11:31 AM
i dont know the ass hole , But I do think he is a stand up ass hole.
When he took over Big Bend they tore apart the dock and they didn't put out any danger warning signs & I tried to dock for ice ( no ice ) & a big ass bolt jumped out & bit my gel I had a fitttt, I told him of all his code violations my boat was fixed so fast I didnt get chance to introduce myself.

Holland
07-04-2005, 11:54 AM
When he took over Big Bend they tore apart the dock and they didn't put out any danger warning signs & I tried to dock for ice ( no ice ) & a big ass bolt jumped out & bit my gel I had a fitttt, I told him of all his code violations my boat was fixed so fast I didnt get chance to introduce myself.
reallllly..... sounds like more avoidance of a lawsuit vrs. being a stand up guy... Putting the whole place into perspective.

TCHB
07-04-2005, 01:04 PM
He is not a stand up guy. He will screw anyone when he gets a chance.

KACHINA KEN
07-04-2005, 01:47 PM
DRINK ALOT ANE BE EVERY BODYS FREIND AND IT WONT BOTHER YOU,ONLESS YOU HAVE KIDS ,
iF YOU HAVE KID THEY LOVE LOVE THE PLACE AND DONT SEE THE PROBLEMSE WITH ALL THE DRUGS AND THE ALL AROUND.
tHIS MAY BE HARSH BUT. u WILL MEAT SOME GOOD PEAPS. THERE AND SOME OF THEM CAN EVEN SPEEL,,WHEN YOU HIT YOU LAST STOUW WITH THE SO CALLED RATS GO LOOK FOR SOMTHING STRATE ACROOS THE RIVER, OR UP RIVER JUST A LITTLE . CAMPING IS TO MUTCH RORK..
AND DID I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOU KIDS CLOSE TO YOU ARE THE BAD THING HAPEN THERE... :sqeyes: :boxingguy
Step away from the bottle
:D :D :D

Dawn Patrol
07-04-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm a member at Emerald Cove, and I will NEVER go there on a Holiday Weekend.
Way to many Peeps and A-Holes.
Did you happen to take a photo of the Beach?

Holland
07-04-2005, 04:16 PM
I'm a member at Emerald Cove, and I will NEVER go there on a Holiday Weekend.
Way to many Peeps and A-Holes.
Did you happen to take a photo of the Beach?
You know... I thought about it... but I didn't. FIgured it would pi$$ me off even more.
Sorry :hammerhea

Essex29
07-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Step away from the bottle
:D :D :D
And put down the dictionary :cool:

locogringo
07-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Since I am a Magic owner also, I'd be happy to chip in for a Hooked on Spelling mail order for you. I did enjoy laughing (not at you but your post) so thanks for that.

Kachina26
07-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Just agreeing with you 34... I think our days at Emerald Cove are short... Now I gotta sell the membership
You belong up on the lake with that big barge anyway. Come on up and join the Zoo crew! There are plenty of family friendly coves and beaches I can show you. THERS ARS EVIN CULE PLASES 4 PEEPUL HU CANT SPEEL TO VERY GOODER!

locogringo
07-04-2005, 04:32 PM
nevermind. Looks like you are doing much better.

Holland
07-04-2005, 04:50 PM
You belong up on the lake with that big barge anyway. Come on up and join the Zoo crew! There are plenty of family friendly coves and beaches I can show you. THERS ARS EVIN CULE PLASES 4 PEEPUL HU CANT SPEEL TO VERY GOODER!
Right on Randy... Have to plan one... The last boat was okay at Parker, But this one is a little bigger.... Sometimes we stay in Parker and launch at havi. ANyway... Thanks for the invite :D We will be there next weekend!

Kachina26
07-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Right on Randy... Have to plan one... The last boat was okay at Parker, But this one is a little bigger.... Sometimes we stay in Parker and launch at havi. ANyway... Thanks for the invite :D We will be there next weekend!
PM me, I can hook you up real nice like :D I will be out there next weekend, but I gots to pick up my POS from Kingman :(

Holland
07-05-2005, 02:28 PM
I was there the day that happened and I told him the same thing. The dock at Big Bend was not designed for the boat he was driving.
??????????????? Who Bob...??????????? Me???????? :confused: :D

Holland
07-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Sorry, I thought KK quoted the 34 Magic. I was there the day that happened. That boat was way too big for our dock. Also, it was very apparent to anybody that has been boating for more than 15 minutes that the dock was torn apart and under construction.
aghhhhhhh....
Makes more sense!!!! Thanks for the clarification!!!! :hammerhea :D
ANd besides, I havent had this boat on Parker yet!!! :D