PDA

View Full Version : Pay Attention

garret
07-04-2005, 05:40 PM
You guys with these wake board boats need to dig real deep and pull your heads out of your A$$ s!! That doesnt mean all of you guys but this one in particular and a few i have come across. One of your fellow boaters decided to plow by a bunch of us floating at blythe and almost sank two of us. I am not sure this guy is on the forums but if he is would you please tell me what a place diverter feels like when you are about 30 feet behind me?

djdtpr
07-04-2005, 06:54 PM
What in the world makes someone want to go by and slow down so there wake gets five times bigger and can sink a boat like ours?Why in the hell do you have to circle people when they are floating and keep going by like its cool and we want to watch?If we wanted to wakeboard or watch we would have a boat to do it with.The river is big enough for everone but people need to have some respect for each other out there.

Rexone
07-04-2005, 09:46 PM
From what I've witnessed on numerous occasions many wakeboarders only concern is how big a wake they can produce regardless of anyone else and how loud they can blast the tunes. Not sure they even realize there are other boaters, floaters that they are swamping. There's definately an element out there that is just plain lame and clueless. It applies to other boaters as well. But just like with pit bulls, wakeboard boats have the ability to sink shit with their lameness just like pits have the ability to kill when they bite.
It's all about common courtesy and awareness (or lack thereof).
It's an "all about me" world more and more it seems.

Cole Sanger
07-05-2005, 01:34 AM
This is why I believe a boat license of some type would be good. The problem is a lot of people out there on the water really don't know the rules. The second problem as I see it is that they don't have any thought of anyone but themself out there. Not just wakeboard boats though. It can be any one on the water.

Lake Ape
07-05-2005, 06:40 AM
I know I have had some pretty interesting "Hot Boats" cut across my bow with only inches in between us. SOB's think that just cause I'm in a tourny ski boat that I'm only doing 30 mph and they can just cut in front of me....It goes both ways. I also love the "Hot Boats" sitting and idling in the channel for hours talking to buddies about the new plug wires they just got...good idea! :hammer2:

life's a river
07-05-2005, 08:04 AM
This is why I believe a boat license of some type would be good. The problem is a lot of people out there on the water really don't know the rules. The second problem as I see it is that they don't have any thought of anyone but themself out there. Not just wakeboard boats though. It can be any one on the water.
I agree!

rmarion
07-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Hey Guys
Your floating down the river all tied up together and having a great time................ were in our Boat, wakeboarding at a speed of 20/24 mph.
Were all there for one purpose, that is to have a good time.
Do you expect us to drop our boarder everytime we come upon a group of floaters??????????

mickeyfinn
07-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Hey Guys
Your floating down the river all tied up together and having a great time................ were in our Boat, wakeboarding at a speed of 20/24 mph.
Were all there for one purpose, that is to have a good time.
Do you expect us to drop our boarder everytime we come upon a group of floaters??????????
Not drop the boarder. Just open your F*cken eyes and see that a group are tied together and make room. No reason to get close enough that people can see the name on your speakers banging out that tribal jungle junk. Had a guy on our lake stand on his dock with a video camera. Video'd the guy in the wake boat, his wake and the damage it did to boats at three docks in the cove. Got the numbers and the three people sued for damage. Doesn't matter if that is what your boat is made for, you are still responsible for damage caused by your wake.

rmarion
07-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Not drop the boarder. Just open your F*cken eyes and see that a group are tied together and make room. No reason to get close enough that people can see the name on your speakers banging out that tribal jungle junk. Had a guy on our lake stand on his dock with a video camera. Video'd the guy in the wake boat, his wake and the damage it did to boats at three docks in the cove. Got the numbers and the three people sued for damage. Doesn't matter if that is what your boat is made for, you are still responsible for damage caused by your wake.
Micky
The river area in question is 200' wide. The whole river. When the boats are tied up floating down the middle, that gives us about 100' to work with, subtracting the tied up boats, also the river is shallow (12' at maximum to a minimum of exposed sandbars). I believe everyone needs to be courteous, not just the wakeboard boats. At some points the main channel flow is only 50' wide, courteous would be for the floaters to move over to the shallow part while all boaters ultilize the main portion.
BTW, I'll watch my wake and turn down the music while in a populated areas, just as we would like some courtesy as well. Enjoy

Lake Ape
07-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Sounds to me like the three idiots don't know how to tie up the boats so that they don't bang into stuff, that's what they make fenders for. Who would they sue if a big wind comes up, God? Good luck on that lawsuit, I would love to be in that courtroom when the judge laughs his ass off. Get a life dude, your just bitchen because you don't like wakeboarders. Get real and stop your bitchen! If anything you might want to try to just ask the guy not to come as close next time instead of trying to sue. All these lawsuits are what's wrong with this damn country. We use to handle our own problems without going to court for everything. Now be a good guy and go listen to Dwight Yokam or Willie Nelson or what ever crap you listen to.
I know I'll probably catch hell for the above but really, who do you sue when the wind picks up and blows your boat into the dock?

JB in so cal
07-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Sounds to me like the three idiots don't know how to tie up the boats so that they don't bang into stuff, that's what they make fenders for. Who would they sue if a big wind comes up, God? Good luck on that lawsuit, I would love to be in that courtroom when the judge laughs his ass off. Get a life dude, your just bitchen because you don't like wakeboarders. Get real and stop your bitchen! If anything you might want to try to just ask the guy not to come as close next time instead of trying to sue. All these lawsuits are what's wrong with this damn country. We use to handle our own problems without going to court for everything. Now be a good guy and go listen to Dwight Yokam or Willie Nelson or what ever crap you listen to.
I know I'll probably catch hell for the above but really, who do you sue when the wind picks up and blows your boat into the dock?
welllllllllllll, it is true that all operators are RESPONSIBLE for the wake that their boat causes. Should that wake damage docks, boats or other property, you as the driver can be held responsible.
Put it this way, brah.
Wind is wind; a 3' or 4' wake generated by a boat hauling an extra 1500 lbs of ballast is not wind. :messedup:

garret
07-06-2005, 05:46 PM
well i can understand if we are floating in the middle of the day but it was 7 at night and the water was glass every where so that asshole could have avoided us by turning around before he got to us. Instead he turned around 50 feet after he passed us to come back by. Some of you wakeboard act like jet ski owners.

mike37
07-06-2005, 06:16 PM
sounds to me like you need to study some boating laws
pleas stay away from lake nacimeinto

Lake Ape
07-06-2005, 06:34 PM
I know the boating laws, I just took a 36 hour boating class that my insurance carrier requires to have a tunnel hull (I just bought an 19' Daytona). I simply think that any judge would laugh his ass off at that hearing. Also I'm pretty sick and tired of all the shit I take from the a**holes in low freeboard boats about the wake I put out. Several times I have been cruising down the lake and have some asshole either throw bottles or yell shit at me cause I'm making a wake. My f%#%ing boat doesn't even have a ballast system in it and I don't carry fat sacs or anything else in fact it's a freakin' tournament slalom boat built specifically not to put out a wake. Just because my boat has a tower I get yelled at and I'm f$@%ing tired of it! All boats are going to make a wake and if your boat can't handle a little wake either why it's beached or anchored you should think about boating somewhere else, finding a protected cove, investing in a lift if docked at your house or putting it on a trailer when you aren't using it, or even maybe consider a private lake. I usually boat at Bartlett where the lake is only so wide so there I guess the only answer is not to go at all right? Simply put I think it's bullshit to come on here and put out a generalized statement like this thread and not to expect to get one in return. I think the answer hear would be to go talk to the offender and not make a generalized statement to everyone who has a particular type of boat. That's about all I have to say on this subject other than stop your bitchen and be a part of the solution and not the problem! Oh, maybe you could sue the city or county for not enforcing the boating laws, I'm sure there is someone poor fool you can sue to make you feel better..

rmarion
07-06-2005, 08:46 PM
well i can understand if we are floating in the middle of the day but it was 7 at night and the water was glass every where so that asshole could have avoided us by turning around before he got to us. Instead he turned around 50 feet after he passed us to come back by. Some of you wakeboard act like jet ski owners.
Some people just don't have a CLUE?????????? I hope he learns soon........that was an idiot move...............

rmarion
07-06-2005, 08:48 PM
I know the boating laws, I just took a 36 hour boating class that my insurance carrier requires to have a tunnel hull (I just bought an 19' Daytona). I simply think that any judge would laugh his ass off at that hearing. Also I'm pretty sick and tired of all the shit I take from the a**holes in low freeboard boats about the wake I put out. Several times I have been cruising down the lake and have some asshole either throw bottles or yell shit at me cause I'm making a wake. My f%#%ing boat doesn't even have a ballast system in it and I don't carry fat sacs or anything else in fact it's a freakin' tournament slalom boat built specifically not to put out a wake. Just because my boat has a tower I get yelled at and I'm f$@%ing tired of it! All boats are going to make a wake and if your boat can't handle a little wake either why it's beached or anchored you should think about boating somewhere else, finding a protected cove, investing in a lift if docked at your house or putting it on a trailer when you aren't using it, or even maybe consider a private lake. I usually boat at Bartlett where the lake is only so wide so there I guess the only answer is not to go at all right? Simply put I think it's bullshit to come on here and put out a generalized statement like this thread and not to expect to get one in return. I think the answer hear would be to go talk to the offender and not make a generalized statement to everyone who has a particular type of boat. That's about all I have to say on this subject other than stop your bitchen and be a part of the solution and not the problem! Oh, maybe you could sue the city or county for not enforcing the boating laws, I'm sure there is someone poor fool you can sue to make you feel better..
Well Stated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat: :D

mickeyfinn
07-07-2005, 04:35 PM
With some of the things we hear about the west coast you just might be right about the judge laughing his ass off, however in the instance I am aware of, it cost the boat owner almost 5,000 to repair three boats. It was an extreme case but the video definitely showed the idiots in the wakeboard boat coming within 25 or 50 feet of the docks and doing a 180. This boat did have ballast tanks and really messed up a couple of older cookie cutter boats. Judge ruled in the dock owners favor and the wakeboard boat owner had to come up with the cash to fix the older boats. As to the question about people floating tied up on the river it is still YOUR responsibility to take evasive action. I just don't understand people now days. Just because you have a boat doesn't mean you own the water. People have been floating a lot longer than they have been skiing or wakeboarding. What right do you have to say that people who have enjoyed floating on the river for years should have to leave and go somewhere else just because some idiot got his daddy to buy a ski/wakeboard boat and wants to come in and act like he owns the water. I love to ski as much as anyone but I make sure that I am in an area where I can do it without being too much of a pain in the ass to others who are enjoying the water in different ways. As to your comments about the lawsuits I didn't say anywhere I thought people should be doing it, I was just making you aware that they could and have done so and won.

riverfamily
07-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Ok Im at the river all the time (between Needles bridge and sand bar) and I see all kinds including those who I consider to be the worst offenders, the 28+ footers who think they own the river (just because there in their second mortgage) and go 70+ on the river back and forth back and forth with no regard to anybody else, even kids in tubes are free game, they will get right up on that tubes ass and then blast by. (oh by the way memorial weekend one came up made a huge u turn and swamped a little boat and sunk it ) and regarding floating yea I do it and enjoy it BUT when you get 3 or more boats tied together it can be a hazard, they are right in the middle and your only choice is to go around and sometimes you have to get closer than you would like to due to boats anchored near shore or it being too shallow. and regarding the music I am just as annoyed by the floaters who crank their music so loud that I can here them when Im in my house with the doors and windows closed. Notice all the "theys" I used, its always the other guy but you and I both know one so next time you see him doing something like this say something! In closing we all better be more considerate of others or somebody (big brother) will tell us how to use our boats, free time, etc. Just like they have done time and time before.

garret
07-07-2005, 07:08 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2780Blythe_063-med.jpg
loook real close we arent all tied up so we can push off real easy but once again there was no reason for that asshole to go passed us and the turn around after fifty feet to make a pass again. thats bullshit

77charger
07-07-2005, 08:54 PM
no defense for wake board boats but boats hangin in the middle of a narrow river is also just as disturbing.I dont boat down in blyhte but near aha quin.I dont drive a wakeboard boat or a low pro jet either(so i aint one sided ).After dark i see a problem but not during daylight.I myself like to wait til 7pm to go do some good watersking since it is calmer and no i aint slowing down.Play during the day float at night.Yes i will avoid a float if i can but if not cause of sandbars or whatever i aint stoping til clear

Lake Ape
07-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Basically all I was trying to say in this thread is that posting a thread like this in this section of the forum directed at all people in a wakeboard boats is bullshit. I probably drive my boat better than 99% of the people out there and know most of the boating laws after a flippin' 36 hour class. As far as being polite it was my dad who just had his foot cut off by a guy in a wakeboard boat following to close behind him skiing so I know what be polite are laws are for. All in all, this goes out to everyone who bitches at me just because of my boat .... GO F$#K OFF!, no one else!

garret
07-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Enough of your stupid stories the only response i want is from the jackass that felt my place diverter.

mmered8299
07-08-2005, 08:11 PM
I have one of those big wake noise making machines and there is nothing more than I would like to see is a flat bottom make a pass at 120mph. So I'll idle on by, give a thumbs up, and then I'm off throwing down some tricks and catching air. We can all get along. Just respect each other. BTW whats up with the spark plug wire thing?

garret
07-09-2005, 11:35 AM
I have one of those big wake noise making machines and there is nothing more than I would like to see is a flat bottom make a pass at 120mph. So I'll idle on by, give a thumbs up, and then I'm off throwing down some tricks and catching air. We can all get along. Just respect each other. BTW whats up with the spark plug wire thing?
i dont know but discussing my plug wires is least of my worries. that guy must be gay

Lake Ape
07-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Today when dudes flipped me off and talked s*#t to me I just happend to loose my wakeboard rope infront of the guy. For some reason he didn't make any runs for a couple of hours....I wonder what happened. He sure did spend a lot of time swimming though....Strange huh...

garret
07-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Today when dudes flipped me off and talked s*#t to me I just happend to loose my wakeboard rope infront of the guy. For some reason he didn't make any runs for a couple of hours....I wonder what happened. He sure did spend a lot of time swimming though....Strange huh...
You must be a real cool guy! One day i will be as cool as you.

Lake Ape
07-10-2005, 10:02 AM
You must be a real cool guy! One day i will be as cool as you.
From your original post I would say you are already much cooler than me. One day I hope to be as cool as you Garret, you rule.

Goodtime$
07-12-2005, 11:15 AM
you guys are nuts, just relax..some people are idiots, some are smart...inform the lesser intelligent ones on the rights and wrongs of the water. We have been boating on the river for years now, most people just dont know..instead of trying to get tap out warrior on the people, talk to them and share beers and bullshit.
if you want to start a war in blythe, start one against the jet skiiers..that is why they invented place diverters, not to trim the boat...cheers

Raskal
07-12-2005, 07:59 PM
if you want to start a war in blythe, start one against the jet skiiers..that is why they invented place diverters, not to trim the boat...cheers[/QUOTE]
i just went to blythe for the first time this weekend and you are right there are some stupid ass jet ski guys out there .i am know looking in to getting a place diverter as i type this just for that reason

Sherpa
07-19-2005, 09:21 AM
do they make place diverters for wakeboard boats-? because that would be
the bomb.
--Sherpa
I too think alot, not all, the wakeboard DRIVERS need to learn some rules.
that said, there's probably ALOT more PWC riders needing driving instructions.
that also being said, tieing-up more than a few boats together, especialy
floating IN THE MIDDLE of the river is just not smart.
but we all do need to get along. the wakeboard boat turning around after
passing the group was a bad decision. he could have turned prior to coming
up on the group floating. then again, they shouldn't "hold" the postion of
dictating who/boat type gets to pass them........
--Sherpa

Waist Deep
07-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Boats with ROLL BARS Suck! How many of you are over the weight limit. It would be nice to see the water levels drop as if there was a shortage so that these sleds would have to stay on the trailer or go to the lake.

lucky
07-19-2005, 01:41 PM
ahmmm -- my plug wires are 10 mm - solid core non supression go by me and loose your tunes :D

Lake Ape
07-19-2005, 04:29 PM
ahmmm -- my plug wires are 10 mm - solid core non supression go by me and loose your tunes :D
No problem, my tunes are XM or CD so your wires won't mess up my tunes. Then again, I don't run the stereo while moving usually...I like the idea though, you should a EMP gun too!

Waist Deep
07-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Wakeboarders Suck. Theyre so proud of a boat that does 15 and has cruise control!!! And if you want to surf, go to the ocean, dont F@@@ up everyones day!

rivergoer
07-23-2005, 03:39 AM
this is for you 21 daytona
well what if you have a wakeboard boat and several other types of boats that arent wakeboard boats....will you still judge me as a dumb phuc fag as well???? just because i happen to be in my big wake boat???but the next time you see me i might be in the stoker or better yet my brothers jet??? so try not to be fu(king ignorant and judge all the same because there are really cool people out there...and i know ive towed in a shit load of big boats and non wake boats and they were happy that i had a 23ft boat that could tow there 40ft boat like it was nothing...so try not to judge all of us that way ok...we all boat and do the same shiat..i know i go to the sand bars and drink lots of beer with everyone and party..i dont think im a bad person. well anyway have good times guys i need to get back to my duty now over here in the other side of the world defending your freedom so you can boat freely...but wait im a piece of shiat wakeboard boat owner must be an a$$ hole huh???

Waist Deep
07-26-2005, 01:46 PM
Never said I didnt get along with Those Boats as most of my friends drive em. I just dont understand the reasoning behind creating that 5 foot swell. Its a pain in my A@@ to get over em. The regular wake I can deal with.

Cole Sanger
07-26-2005, 07:29 PM
21, If you wakeboarded, you would understand the reasoning. I can't believe this post is still going. I have not seen a wakeboard boat guy go onto the v-drives/jets/etc forum and post that those boats suck. I would bet that they guy driving around near people floating is not on this website. Those people just don't get it, and never will.
Wakeboard boats are the next evoulution to boats. This is the same complaint that happens every time something new comes along.
Harleys - Rice Rockets
Muscle Cars - Foreign 4cyl Honda's
Flat Bottom V-Drives - Jets - Jet Ski
Small boats - 35' Cat's on the river
Can't we all just get along? Their are jackass's in every bunch. Drive on the freeway sometime. They are everywhere. :eat:

Lake Ape
07-26-2005, 07:57 PM
21, If you wakeboarded, you would understand the reasoning. I can't believe this post is still going. I have not seen a wakeboard boat guy go onto the v-drives/jets/etc forum and post that those boats suck. I would bet that they guy driving around near people floating is not on this website. Those people just don't get it, and never will.
Wakeboard boats are the next evoulution to boats. This is the same complaint that happens every time something new comes along.
Harleys - Rice Rockets
Muscle Cars - Foreign 4cyl Honda's
Flat Bottom V-Drives - Jets - Jet Ski
Small boats - 35' Cat's on the river
Can't we all just get along? Their are jackass's in every bunch. Drive on the freeway sometime. They are everywhere. :eat:
Kudos! I couldn't have said it better!

pleasantcat
07-26-2005, 10:01 PM
well my .02 is this. as a kid i enjoyed a cool v-drive learning to slalom ski and just enjoying the water. then as a teen i got my own jet. i soon realized as much as i loved old school i wanted a bigger cat. now i own a 25' cat and you wont see me on the lower river. that is i.m.o. saved for the v-drives and jets. bigger boats should show the respect and move to waters they can navigate without enfringing upon others. im not calling anybody anything but, there should be a 22' limit on the lower river and it would get alot better. hell i might even build another jet just to go run the strip again. :idea:

Cole Sanger
07-26-2005, 10:32 PM
I have an 18 foot Sanger V-drive. I want a 47 foot Fountain Lightning (not that I can afford it in this life time). I was just trying to say in my last post that the crazies on the river/lake most likely are not on this website. They are oblivious to their surroundings. They sure aren't on here trying to learn something about the rules of the waterways. Probably stuck on some launch ramp somewhere jacknifeing a trailer. :rollside:

djdtpr
07-27-2005, 06:11 PM
I cant believe that there is a two page deal in here that is amazing.I think jet boats suck,v drives suck and wakeboard boats suck when being drivin by the wrong person.But on a serious note the guys with the bigger boats and wakeboard boats realy need to watch their wakes cause they do more damage than they even know.We all need to share the same body of water so if people dont try and sink me i wont roost them that seems fair enough.

rivergoer
07-28-2005, 05:43 AM
hell yes!!!!!......so lets all go get a beer and beat up richard simmons what do you think...sound good :crossx: :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Yet another funny a$$ thread :D :D Wakeboard boaters dont bother me but here in mesa,az we have alot at saguaro lake and let me tell you that most of them cant drive here. I dont know why but they cant.its like a disease here or something. I just trim up and nail the pedal. Although i had a close call. I froze up my cam in my old jetboat and I was waving my hands in the air for help along came a wakeboard boat. They just looked at me and started that 360 shit! they boarded 75ft away from me and I was getting frantic as I watched the wakes dump into my bilge. I was yelling and waving yet I got nothing from them. Luckily a lakelice pulled up to me and pulled me in. I looked for them at the ramp to beat some ass but they never came in.They saw me and knew I was in trouble but never responded. Moral of the story is that not all drivers of these boats are good drivers(especiall here). If my boat would have started, thier asses would have felt a 5ft nozzle of 4000 psi!! In the long run I still like all boater untill you mess with me or try to sink my low profile jet.Now back to our local program;)
The popcorn is popping;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2005, 11:17 PM
jim already posted this but I will again. What would you guys do if this was your 60k wakeboard boat???? This is what you guys do to us if you get too close :cry: :cry:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1415s_1.jpg

rivergoer
07-29-2005, 03:26 AM
yeah thats preety f-ed up ... i dont like it either when they throw the big a$$ wake int my 3 finger dock it messes up shiat inc boats...i drive a wakw boat but im not an ass like that...if i sunk someones shiat i would not be a pu$$y about it i would help out and do what i could...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-29-2005, 08:32 AM
i sunk someones shiat i would not be a pu$$y about it i would help out and do what i could...
Now thats a cool ass boater;) i wish everyone thought like that :frown:

Flyinbowtie
07-29-2005, 05:17 PM
I boat mostly on a local lake up in Northern Ca. I've only been down to the Colorado river one time, but I can see where in a confined area like that, caution, class, and common sense are critical, and when those traits are absent, their absence endangers everybody.
As far as boats go, I like 'em all. The jets, the V-drives, the cats. They are all wonderful toys, and fun to watch, ride in and listen to.
Right now, we have a SkiSanger Tournament type boat, because it suits our family needs. We hang with jetters and V-drive types, and trade rides. When their crews want to ski or board, we take my boat. When we need that rush that can only come from haulin' the mail, we ride in one of the go-fast boats.
I like music as much as the next guy, and do have system in the boat. I don't crank it on the beach when other folks are around, because they might not care for my brand of music. I don't crank it when towng, cause I need to be able to hear the observer and otherwise concentrate on driving the boat and watching out for the idiots we are talking about here. There is a time and a place for everything.
I think the primary problem we are talking about here is, as usual people, and their general unwillingness to act like they are beyond the training pants stage.
I have seen these same idiots infiltrate the sand dunes, the mountains during hunting season, and the lake. The people that can't get along on the water are the same ones who can't get along on the streets. They have yet to figure out that the world is not their personal playpen.
These are the same clowns that don't signal when they change lanes on the freeway, do 55 MPH down a residential street, and all the other stuff that has always brought the words "what an asshole" to mind when we see them in action. They don't give a damn about the old lady behind them coming out the door at the restuarant, and would just as soon slam the door in her face as hold it open for her for a second or two.
These are the people who camp at the dunes, and leave their trash for the next guy to pick up.
Unfortunately, there is a down side to the fact that these days just about anybody can go down to the toy store and by an new YFZ450, a new $50k Long Travel Sand car, or a new boat. While low interest rates are a good thing, we need to realize that there are people out there with access to toys that exceed their skill-set. Many of these folks should never get beyond the basic POS car-to-get-around level, and in the past their incomes and lack of desire to improve themselves sorta kept them in check. With cheap money being available to just about anybody, the results are predictable. Dealing with these people on the roadways was bad enough, now they are on the water and in other public recreation areas where their piss-poor people skills are apparent for all to see. After 25 years as a cop, I can tell you that the numbers of these folks I deal with are going way up.
The general result of that is that the rest of us get pissed off, and somebody else's stupid decisions cost us hard-earned money. Or worse yet, somebody gets hurt or killed, and then the government steps in and winds up writing laws that are based upon dealing with the behavior of the lowest-common denominator people, because what used to be considered "common sense we're all living on the same planet" stuff is now really rare.
Then, the rest of us get pissed off because we are stuck with limited freedoms brought about by those few people out there who just can't, or won't, play by the rules.
What we can really do is police the hell out of ourselves, and make damn sure that our kids grow up with a basic understanding of what is considered civilized behavior. I honestly think that back in the 60-70's is where the civilization train jumped the track, and the anything goes FTW attitude that replaced it and peaked in the 90's is the harvest we are now reaping.
But, that is just my opinion....

HCS
07-30-2005, 11:41 AM
You guys with these wake board boats need to dig real deep and pull your heads out of your A$$ s!! That doesnt mean all of you guys but this one in particular and a few i have come across. One of your fellow boaters decided to plow by a bunch of us floating at blythe and almost sank two of us. I am not sure this guy is on the forums but if he is would you please tell me what a place diverter feels like when you are about 30 feet behind me?
Most those guys don't have a clue. Or they don't give a shit. It's the new generation of punks.

Jake W2
07-31-2005, 06:54 AM
I am not sure of your guys boating laws,but in LOTO you have to idle with in 50 feet of any boat or dock does it happen hell no.We have a dock on the lake(really its a river) and the dock is in the wides part of the cove people love to ski tube and wake board in the cove and turn around right in front of our dock,I have hull hugger pads and 6 bouys to keep my boat from slamming into the side of the dock.If the wake is not enough just think about the huge ass double up when they turn around.EVERY boat I have owned has had some damage from this.Thoes Crownline deck boats are just as bad at putting out wakes.
So if any of you guys read this that boat at LOTO around the 80 mile marker in turkey creek give us a break and turn around at the end of the cove and stay away from us swimming around the dock 20 feet is not far enough.
Jake

haulina29
08-19-2005, 07:48 PM
What is a place diverter ? I run my boat with 1200lbs of ballast and it lays one hell of a wake and if you dont like it kiss my ass :)

Rexone
08-19-2005, 09:00 PM
What is a place diverter ? I run my boat with 1200lbs of ballast and it lays one hell of a wake and if you dont like it kiss my ass :)
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732stirthepot-thumb.gif

haulina29
08-19-2005, 10:11 PM
:wink:

superdave013
08-23-2005, 07:05 AM
Jake, you don't use auger poles to tie your boat off? Put 4 of those puppys in and there is no way your boat will hit the dock when tied off. Also it takes all the stress off the dock as the boat's not tied to it.

Jake W2
08-28-2005, 07:49 AM
Dave are they like morning whips?We have curent and it changes buy the day or hours sometimes.
Jake

Squirtin Thunder
08-28-2005, 11:07 AM
See the water coming out the back ??? I can raise that up and help you creat more ballast.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311Pict0563.jpg

haulina29
08-29-2005, 11:42 AM
ST I dont think you could catch me :confused:

h2oski2fast
08-29-2005, 02:21 PM
See the water coming out the back ??? I can raise that up and help you creat more ballast.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311Pict0563.jpg
I can help your boat become an anchor:
http://www.bmfwholesale.com/images/crescent%20wrench.jpg
:D :D :D

h2oski2fast
08-29-2005, 02:26 PM
What gets me is that when teaching people how to board, they utilize the wake enhancing devices. When in fact that just hinders a persons ability to get better at getting air, for the reason that they don't learn how to "pop" off the wake.
And yes, there are many people on this website that have NO business driving boats. It's not just everyone that does not frequent here.

garret
08-29-2005, 03:13 PM
Are boats dont even weigh 1200 pounds your GAY

Squirtin Thunder
08-29-2005, 03:19 PM
I can help your boat become an anchor:
http://www.bmfwholesale.com/images/crescent%20wrench.jpg
:D :D :D
Actually One of those wake board boats just about sunk us 4 weeks ago. Thank god it was not too rough out on Lake Mohave or we would have been fish food. The amount of water that came over the bow was huge and it hydro locked the engine.

haulina29
08-29-2005, 04:10 PM
Before you call somebody gay you should work on your grammar WTF "are boats" you must be a rocket scientist the pos in your avatar weighs more than 1200 lbs :sleeping:

obnoxious001
08-29-2005, 05:35 PM
Before you call somebody gay you should work on your grammar WTF "are boats" you must be a rocket scientist the pos in your avatar weighs more than 1200 lbs :sleeping:
Typical big block has to weight 700-800 lbs, I would guess, wouldn't you haulina29? Add a blower,, and the engine alone has got to be around 1000 lbs complete?

Squirtin Thunder
08-29-2005, 07:36 PM
OK here we go;
Bare hull, 475lbs
BBF, 750lbs
Berk pump 100lbs
Seats, 60lbs
Gas Tanks, 40lbs
Bat, 50lbs
So mine is about 1475lbs

haulina29
08-29-2005, 08:07 PM
Thats what I was thinking OBO001 !!!!

garret
08-30-2005, 08:41 PM
YA MY POS MAY WEIGH A LITTLE OVER 1200 POUNDS BUT IT IS MY POS AND ONLY I CAN SAY THAT. SO LICK SAC. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A PLACE DIVERTER IS DRAG YOUR HAPPY ASS UP BY US PLOW BY US AND YOU WILL FEEL AND SEE A PLACE DIVERTER.
s

Squirtin Thunder
08-31-2005, 12:34 AM
YA MY POS MAY WEIGH A LITTLE OVER 1200 POUNDS BUT IT IS MY POS AND ONLY I CAN SAY THAT. SO LICK SAC. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A PLACE DIVERTER IS DRAG YOUR HAPPY ASS UP BY US PLOW BY US AND YOU WILL FEEL AND SEE A PLACE DIVERTER.
s
Hope this helps it is not the right stuff but it may just do the trick !!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311raid2.jpg

Rexone
08-31-2005, 01:51 AM
Gay Bench racers hijack wakeboard thread, film at 11. :sleeping:
You guys need to get some alum shit, you're way too heavy to compete with a place diverter driven ford boat. :D

haulina29
08-31-2005, 07:13 AM
nothing s more fun than blowing by a jet boat with there diveter up with my small block powered Mastercraft or on my sons pwc. why would anybody take a entry level boat and put a blower on it . :eek:

Squirtin Thunder
08-31-2005, 08:48 AM
nothing s more fun than blowing by a jet boat with there diveter up with my small block powered Mastercraft or on my sons pwc. why would anybody take a entry level boat and put a blower on it . :eek:
How do you come up with this crap ???
That Mastbater only runs 60mph how in the hell can you even make a claim like that ??? My boat Stock ran 68mph !!!
By the way if they are showing lots of tail and racing they are not smart enough to win. Top speed on most of our boats is acheaved at 4' tail.

Jordy
08-31-2005, 10:07 AM
My boat Stock ran 68mph !!!
Better fasten your seatbelt for that ride... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Squirtin Thunder
08-31-2005, 10:40 AM
My boat Stock ran 68mph !!!
Better fasten your seatbelt for that ride... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Stock Jody !!! Stock showroom Stock !!!
Back in '77 that was a fast jet !!!
Spelling was corrected

Jordy
08-31-2005, 11:26 AM
Isn't it still running about 67 in '05 too??? :idea: :sleeping: :D

Squirtin Thunder
08-31-2005, 11:33 AM
Isn't it still running about 67 in '05 too??? :idea: :sleeping: :D
No last GPS reading was 78.3mph loaded up headed to CBBB

haulina29
08-31-2005, 01:02 PM
This is a wake board forum not a jet boat forum Mr moderator please clean this up :smile:

Rexone
08-31-2005, 01:04 PM
h29 whats up
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732fishing2-thumb.gif

haulina29
08-31-2005, 01:12 PM
:D :D

lucky
08-31-2005, 01:34 PM
jim already posted this but I will again. What would you guys do if this was your 60k wakeboard boat???? This is what you guys do to us if you get too close :cry: :cry:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1415s_1.jpg
get stronger test line and a better ? and a new zebco reel

haulina29
08-31-2005, 04:03 PM
Squirtin Thunder nice lookin ride by the way . H29

haulina29
08-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Notice in the photo above what is still floating ?

Squirtin Thunder
08-31-2005, 05:09 PM
Squirtin Thunder nice lookin ride by the way . H29
The Yellow one or the one under the water ???

haulina29
08-31-2005, 07:18 PM
The yellow boat in your sig

Squirtin Thunder
08-31-2005, 07:41 PM
The yellow boat in your sig
Thanks about 4 weeks ago it was within inch of looking the way that white and red one did from someone with a wake board boat at full ballist.

haulina29
08-31-2005, 08:25 PM
LOL be careful :2purples:

Jordy
09-01-2005, 08:01 AM
Notice in the photo above what is still floating ?
He must have done the swamping and came back to see his prize. :D

haulina29
09-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Jordy Yes we have a winner lmao :D :D

haulina29
09-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Is the boat resting on the bottom the TOOL ? LOL whats up Butch !! :D

Jordy
09-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Is the boat resting on the bottom the TOOL ? LOL whats up Butch !! :D
I think that's one of those new stealth jet submarines. If you look, the periscope is still above the water. At least he doesn't need mufflers now. ;)

haulina29
09-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Jordy I think they pulled the plug to fill it with Ballast it probably still runs as long as the scoop stays above water ? Once it gets on plane the wake will be awsome . Below the water line exhaust is also a plus all it needs now is a tower and racks :crossx:

BrendellaJet
09-09-2005, 08:34 AM
This is what happens when you get showered by a jet boat! :lightsabe
http://wake.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=wm&picname=modules/Forums/files/unlucky.jpg
Relax, Im just playin!

Lake Ape
09-09-2005, 10:27 AM
This is what happens when you get showered by a jet boat! :lightsabe
http://wake.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=wm&picname=modules/Forums/files/unlucky.jpg
Relax, Im just playin!
Hey stop stealin' my stolen pictures!

haulina29
09-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Now thats some funny shit !!! 4 jet boats teamed up on this guy and took him out .

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Now thats some funny shit !!! 4 jet boats teamed up on this guy and took him out .
Aww yeah!!!!!

DEAL BROTHER
10-06-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm hearin some talk that it was a wake board boat that flipped the Skater.

breezeblocker
10-12-2005, 07:41 PM
this wakeboard section is cool. i didnt know us jet guys ruled this section too :boxingguy