PDA

View Full Version : Do you think there's a gambling problem?

MagicMtnDan
05-02-2006, 06:14 AM
Golfer John Daly has revealed he has lost a staggering $60 million during 12 years of heavy gambling.
And in his new book he says that it has become a problem that could "flat-out ruin him" if he doesn't bring it under control.
Daly discusses his addiction to gambling in the final chapter of his autobiography, John Daly: My Life In and Out of the Rough," to be released next Monday.
Daly, 40, says he has taken more control of his life in the last six years as he's off alcohol, doesn't beat up hotel rooms and cars as much, and only gambling remains a problem.
He tells one story of earning $750,000 when he lost in a play-off to Tiger Woods last year in San Francisco at a World Golf Championship event.
Instead of going home, he drove to Las Vegas and said he lost $1.65 million in five hours playing mostly $US5,000 ($6600) slot machines.

Gilligan
05-02-2006, 06:16 AM
Seems okay to me!! :rollside:

Dave C
05-02-2006, 08:01 AM
what till they come to collect his marker.... :sqeyes:

moneypit
05-02-2006, 08:17 AM
Golfer John Daly has revealed he has lost a staggering $60 million during 12 years of heavy gambling.
And in his new book he says that it has become a problem that could "flat-out ruin him" if he doesn't bring it under control.
Daly discusses his addiction to gambling in the final chapter of his autobiography, John Daly: My Life In and Out of the Rough," to be released next Monday.
Daly, 40, says he has taken more control of his life in the last six years as he's off alcohol, doesn't beat up hotel rooms and cars as much, and only gambling remains a problem.
He tells one story of earning $750,000 when he lost in a play-off to Tiger Woods last year in San Francisco at a World Golf Championship event.
Instead of going home, he drove to Las Vegas and said he lost $1.65 million in five hours playing mostly $US5,000 ($6600) slot machines.
Where did this come from?

MR HARLEY
05-02-2006, 08:24 AM
Where did this come from?
Click Me (http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/5563014)

WaTchTheGelCoat
05-02-2006, 08:25 AM
I saw john at the Riveria in Vegas of all places. Just pounding away at a $500.00 machine ($1500.00 a spin) like it was a nickle machine.