PDA

View Full Version : Is it true, Herc handed it to Futs?

Brooski
07-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Just wondering if it happened or not........ :p

Beautiful Noise
07-04-2005, 10:07 PM
I heard your Next :supp: :D

Brooski
07-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Okay, how about tomorrow? :D

dmontzsta
07-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Herc is out of control.

Squirtin Thunder
07-04-2005, 11:21 PM
I did not hear any good news from Dan last night.:2purples:

WUTWZAT
07-05-2005, 07:32 AM
Herc handing it out?
WOW, his goats will be proud. :wink:

Brooski
07-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Herc handing it out?
WOW, his goats will be proud. :wink:
LMAO :p

78Southwind
07-05-2005, 08:10 AM
Just wondering if it happened or not........ :p
The only thing I saw Dan handing out was O'Doul's Original. :confused:

Nucking futs
07-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Yep, You heard right. Dan handed me an O'douls right out of the cooler. Think i have a pic somewhere...
My boat ran great Friday, ok saterday and great again on sunday. I never raced anyone. I have a "cruzer" remember.
Dans boat really ran good in the 118* heat. He drove the piss out of it all day.
Great trip, I had a blast all weekend

Brooski
07-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Yep, You heard right. Dan handed me an O'douls right out of the cooler. Think i have a pic somewhere...
Now thats funny right there! I dont care who you are. :D
Dans boat really ran good in the 118* heat. He drove the piss out of it all day.
Hmm, I guess yellow and brown is appropriate. Piss and crap. :hammer2:

Squirtin Thunder
07-05-2005, 02:38 PM
My boat ran great Friday, ok saterday and great again on sunday. I never raced anyone. I have a "cruzer" remember.
Great trip, I had a blast all weekend
Tims boat is quite load and if you have headers and are around him you will get questioned by the local LE for sure.

FOURQ
07-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Tims boat is quite loud and if you have headers and are around him you will get questioned by the local LE for sure.
now thats some funny shit there ...lmfao :D :D

Nucking futs
07-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Tims boat is quite loud and if you have headers and are around him you will get questioned by the local LE for sure.
Yeah its a tad bit loud, but im legal at idle............. :cool:
At least they didnt kick him off and he had baffles in.
I could only get 65 out of the pig all weekend from the heat.Im so ready for CBBB.
Get ready brooski, your going to get worked. I have some new add ons before that trip............. :hammerhea

Brooski
07-05-2005, 04:31 PM
I could only get 65 out of the pig all weekend from the heat.Im so ready for CBBB.
Get ready brooski, your going to get worked. I have some new add ons before that trip............. :hammerhea
So since when was there a challenge between my boat and the cruzer?
Since Dan smoked you?????? lmao
I havent really done crap to my boat, yet I am being called out right and left. If I lose, I dont care. Whoever I race just better have some cold beer. :)
116? hell, that is some hot shiat right there.

Squirtin Thunder
07-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Yeah its a tad bit loud, but im legal at idle............. :cool:
At least they didnt kick him off and he had baffles in.
Mike (Roost) couldn't get much better !!!
I think his best was 67mph on GPS !!!

Squirtin Thunder
07-05-2005, 04:35 PM
I havent really done crap to my boat, yet I am being called out right and left. If I lose, I dont care. Whoever I race just better have some cold beer. :)
I was only getting 69 and change all weekend !!!

Brooski
07-05-2005, 04:38 PM
I was only getting 69 and change all weekend !!!
Jim, I thought yours did about 80 or so? I may be thinking of a different boat. How did Mikes pump do? Better than ever now? Hope so......1 month, the countdown is on! :D

Squirtin Thunder
07-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Jim, I thought yours did about 80 or so? I may be thinking of a different boat. How did Mikes pump do? Better than ever now? Hope so......1 month, the countdown is on! :D
Roger ****ed dist and small carb for long runs !!! All I saw on the speedo was 69 @ 4600rpms !!!

Brooski
07-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Roger ****ed dist and small carb for long runs !!! All I saw on the speedo was 69 @ 4600rpms !!!
Can you say fuel economy? :sqeyes:

Nucking futs
07-05-2005, 04:46 PM
I am callin you out now, and Dan never really smoked me, he pulled me about a boat length, but i made it up in the long run........ :wink:
Just stirring the pot roger, its all in fun and my cooler is always open, you know that.

Brooski
07-05-2005, 04:50 PM
I am callin you out now, and Dan never really smoked me, he pulled me about a boat length, but i made it up in the long run........ :wink:
Just stirring the pot roger, its all in fun and my cooler is always open, you know that.
Yes I do know that. :D No long runs, short ones only....its all about who can get the job done quicker, not who has the endurance.....lol

Nucking futs
07-05-2005, 05:00 PM
its all about who can get the job done quicker, not who has the endurance.....lol
And Kim still agrees with that? J/K

Squirtin Thunder
07-05-2005, 05:22 PM
20 gallons of fuel all weekend is not bad for a jet boat right ???
Oppps I ment 30 galons !!!

Brooski
07-05-2005, 07:45 PM
And Kim still agrees with that? J/K
OUCH!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Danhercules
07-05-2005, 09:32 PM
I did not "Hand it" to Futs. I did pull him though. It was rough this weekend. I let up after i was pulling him.
I have proof it was choppy. I distroyed my bulkhead. I was drivin the piss outta that boat!!
St, 20 gal in for a weekend? WTF?!?!?!?! I went through that in one day. Also, thanks again for the offer to help me get back on the water. I just did not wanna rush the fix. I got other stuff to do too. But thanks agian.

Squirtin Thunder
07-05-2005, 09:34 PM
I did not "Hand it" to Futs. I did pull him though. It was rough this weekend. I let up after i was pulling him.
I have proof it was choppy. I distroyed my bulkhead. I was drivin the piss outta that boat!!
St, 20 gal in for a weekend? WTF?!?!?!?! I went through that in one day. Also, thanks again for the offer to help me get back on the water. I just did not wanna rush the fix. I got other stuff to do too. But thanks agian.
I am wrong it was 30 gals

WUTWZAT
07-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Yes I do know that. :D No long runs, short ones only....its all about who can get the job done quicker, not who has the endurance.....lol
Roger thats the same crap you try and tell your girlfriend, WTF.... Why do you make it so easy.
Jason

roostwear
07-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Today...... 71.1

Squirtin Thunder
07-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Today...... 71.1
AT what RPM ????
That thing is faster than Tims and mine now !!!

Brooski
07-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Crap, the Circus boat is gonna win all the grudge matches..... :D
Jim, wanna do some pump work on mine before CBBB? :idea:

Brooski
07-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Today...... 71.1
Congrats Mike. Glad that thing is running good. And you werent down for any time at all. :D :D :D

Squirtin Thunder
07-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Crap, the Circus boat is gonna win all the grudge matches..... :D
Jim, wanna do some pump work on mine before CBBB? :idea:
Sure !!!
But its Jacks impeller (MPD)

Brooski
07-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Sure !!!
But its Jacks impeller (MPD)
LMAO. In all actuality, even though I want to do more to it, it is running to good right now to mess with it until winter.....unless someone wants to tackle it for free and do all the work......... :p

Squirtin Thunder
07-05-2005, 10:27 PM
LMAO. In all actuality, even though I want to do more to it, it is running to good right now to mess with it until winter.....unless someone wants to tackle it for free and do all the work......... :p
Just get a MPD impeller and I'll throw it in for you !!! You buy the Mike's !!!

Squirtin Thunder
07-06-2005, 01:37 AM
Roger ****ed dist and small carb for long runs !!! All I saw on the speedo was 69 @ 4600rpms with the new Berk AA !!!
This new Norskog just needs to be calabrated to show a little more accurately !!! :p
Also hoping for a bit more rs with my custom 950vs 3brl. I may also change intakes and I know I will be changing the Dist its ****ed bad. I am hoping for 5K-5300 rpms with the AA.

roostwear
07-06-2005, 07:23 AM
I lowered the ride plate and that helped the unloading problem. A little porpoise left at 3500, but no biggie. WFO, I'm turning 4900-5000. It would appear I'm horsepower challenged now........

Brooski
07-06-2005, 12:22 PM
I lowered the ride plate and that helped the unloading problem. A little porpoise left at 3500, but no biggie. WFO, I'm turning 4900-5000. It would appear I'm horsepower challenged now........
Thats what my tach shows also, Mike, 4900. Have not checked how accurate it is. :)