PDA

View Full Version : Who' heading to Havasu this weekend

C & C
07-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey all,
First thread on ***boat. Normally surf other chats. Trying to see who is going to Havasu this weekend. I would love to party with some new river lovers. I will be on the water all day Fri. and Sat. and half day Sun. Keep your eye out for a 29' Force Cat with canopies full of party people. I will also have my psuedo son (an 80lbs Boxer) with me. I am at work so I will post a pic of my ride on Thrus. when I get home.
Hope to meet some new party people

cc322
07-05-2005, 04:39 AM
We will be there.

SDLifesaver
07-05-2005, 04:44 AM
I will be there again starting Thursday for 11 days. C & C, do you work for OCFA?

NOTALENT
07-05-2005, 05:48 AM
Im going to attempt it again...leaving friday around 3...as for you sig line...read my new post...I strongly disagree... :cry: :rollside:

Focker
07-05-2005, 06:42 AM
im leaving Thursday

Redneck
07-05-2005, 06:58 AM
not going to make it this weekend have to stay home and do house projects. Welcome to ***boats enjoy the party.

INSman
07-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Leaving Thursday as well !! :D

HighRoller
07-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Havasewer on a weekend? The question should be who ISN'T going... Here's the sign up sheet so far:
White trash
Flat Billers with bleached hair and Eaze E sunglasses
Wiggers
Dudes with small dicks and huge boats
People from Cali with lifted 2WD trucks
People towing a 42ft fountain with a Mini Van
Chicks with plastic titties
Guys wearing thongs
Tatted up skanks
Overaged fake Lezzies
Horny losers on rental pontoons with a sign that says "show your tities" (sic)
22 yr old attention whores
Broke guys with $100,000 boats
Chicks who like to blow 17 guys while others watch and cheer
Guys who take 13 other guys on their 18 ft jetboat
Here's who WON'T be there:
Anyone with common sense
Sober people
Have fun!!

djunkie
07-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Havasewer on a weekend? The question should be who ISN'T going... Here's the sign up sheet so far:
White trash
Wiggers
Guys wearing thongs
Tatted up skanks
Overaged fake Lezzies
Anyone with common sense
Sober people
Have fun!!
So how do you really feel about Havasu? Not all of us are "HIGH ROLLERS". Some of us have these things called jobs that we have to be at Monday thru Friday. So the weekend is the only time we can get out there.

HighRoller
07-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Dude relax! Everyone knows I like to stir it up every once in a while. I have a job too. I work Monday-Saturday. But given the choice, I wouldn't choose Havasu anymore. I've been going there since 1970. Love the place. Just not on weekends. But whatever floats your boat... :D

Burley1
07-05-2005, 06:01 PM
We will be there also :D

HocusPocus
07-05-2005, 06:02 PM
i know what you mean about the weekends at havasu... too crazy for me. either dealing with the traffic on the way to and from.. plus the lines at the ramps and too many nuts on the water. i normally go up on sunday afternoon and stay thru friday morning.

Holland
07-05-2005, 06:16 PM
we will be there... outta here Thursday also... :p

welk2party
07-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Wife is going tomorrow and I am coming up Thursday until Sunday!

07-05-2005, 09:50 PM
We are out of here weds night

C & C
07-06-2005, 09:56 PM
White trash
Wiggers
Guys wearing thongs
Tatted up skanks
Overaged fake Lezzies
Anyone with common sense
Sober people
Have fun!!
I didn't see my description on the list. It would read, guys who like to visit their vacation homes and have get 4 days off every 12 day cycle. I don't pick when my days off fall. I just go to Havasu every 12 days.

C & C
07-06-2005, 09:59 PM
WELL SHIIT if all these people are going I AM :D ,PS(WHERE WILL THIS CHICK BLOWING 17 GUYS BE?) :D
I don't know about you titties and beer, but that list makes me feel good about myself!!!

C & C
07-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Dude relax! Everyone knows I like to stir it up every once in a while. I have a job too. I work Monday-Saturday. But given the choice, I wouldn't choose Havasu anymore. I've been going there since 1970. Love the place. Just not on weekends. But whatever floats your boat... :D
What floats my boat is sitting in the channel, enjoying a cocktail and watching all the mayhem. It definetely makes me feel like my life isn't so bad! And what is wrong with a guy wearing a thong as long as he shaves right?

Kilrtoy
07-06-2005, 10:03 PM
White trash
Wiggers
Guys wearing thongs
Tatted up skanks
Overaged fake Lezzies
Anyone with common sense
Sober people
Have fun!!
Now that is some funny shit..
I like the flat billers....FOCKIN LOSERS...

alfonzo
07-06-2005, 10:29 PM
What floats my boat is sitting in the channel, enjoying a cocktail and watching all the mayhem. It definetely makes me feel like my life isn't so bad! And what is wrong with a guy wearing a thong as long as he shaves right?
someone should have said something to the guys wearing the thongs last weekend...YIKES.. :eek:

Totally IncapASSitated
07-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Already out here :D :cool: :D Just extending the 4th of July weekend into a full week!!! Gotta luv it :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Windy
07-07-2005, 11:47 AM
I will be there again starting Thursday for 11 days. C & C, do you work for OCFA?
Yes he does. ;)

phebus
07-07-2005, 11:51 AM
C & C, you work for OCFA? This is Rick Surkin from Sta 45, but out on comp from back injury. PM me and tell me who you are, I would like to hook up.

slink
07-07-2005, 11:53 AM
C & C, you work for OCFA? This is Rick Surkin from Sta 45, but out on comp from back injury. PM me and tell me who you are, I would like to hook up.
Not another F'N hose dragger on here........Geez, ain't there a cat in a tree somewhere? J/K How's the back Rick? Bet your lovin those 4850 checks uh. See ya soon, Jeff

C & C
07-07-2005, 12:45 PM
OK, I am off work now and have access to my computer to post some pics of the boat. I am sure most of you have already left to go out. But if you see me out this weekend, please stop by and say hi. I love meeting new, fun people to hang with at the river. And I always have an ice chest of cold, adult beverages for my friends! That should get some of your attentions!
Hope to meet you all
P.S. Sorry all, I have tried for the last 10 minutes to upload a .jpg pic from my hard drive, but it keeps giving me an error message. So I guess it won't happen today. I have to learn how to do it, because I always have great pics from my trips to share with you guys. Look for a 29' Force Cat with canopys. It is white with dark blue and lime green on it. There are only about 5 29' Force Canopys made. The name of the boat is "Quid Pro Quo". Some of you might have already met my boat partner Danny out there. I will have a full boat and my dog with me. He is an 80lb. fawn Boxer. You can't miss us. We do the channel until about 12 and then to the sandbar.

djunkie
07-07-2005, 12:47 PM
OK, I am off work now and have access to my computer to post some pics of the boat. I am sure most of you have already left to go out. But if you see me out this weekend, please stop by and say hi. I love meeting new, fun people to hang with at the river. And I always have an ice chest of cold, adult beverages for my friends! That should get some of your attentions!
Hope to meet you all
P.S. Sorry all, I have tried for the last 10 minutes to upload a .jpg pic from my hard drive, but it keeps giving me an error message. So I guess it won't happen today. I have to learn how to do it, because I always have great pics from my trips to share with you guys. Look for a 29' Force Cat with canopys. It is white with dark blue and lime green on it. There are only about 5 29' Force Canopys made. The name of the boat is "Quid Pro Quo". Some of you might have already met my boat partner Danny out there. I will have a full boat and my dog with me. He is an 80lb. fawn Boxer. You can't miss us. We do the channel until about 12 and then to the sandbar.
I may have one to post for you. Let me look.

phebus
07-07-2005, 12:49 PM
C&C, email it to me, and I will post it for you ricksurkin@cox.net

djunkie
07-07-2005, 12:50 PM
C & C's Force
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6749Force_2__Small_.JPG

syke-o
07-07-2005, 12:53 PM
i will be out there in my little 22' laser.... i will look for you and your(dog) :D :D

C & C
07-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Thanks djunkie and phebus. Hope to see ya guys. I will have my specialty ready for you (C & C)!

Havasu Luvr
07-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Hey C&C, are you the one that hookup with me and my girls a few months back up in the sandbar and steamboat?

C & C
07-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Sorry sweetheart, that was Danny (the other owner of the boat). I am the good looking one of the two. I saw Shannon out there two weekends ago. She was with the guys with the 27' Eliminator that she met that day (I can't remember his name, super nice guy). After seeing your avatar, I remember meeting you. I have a pic of all you girls standing on the back of a boat at the sandbar. I just can't fiquere out how to post them here. I have no trouble posting pics on theinsideline. I am walking out the door now to leave for Havasu. I will pm you with my number right now. If you are going to be out there, call me. I have a big group of fun people going this weekend.

welk2party
07-07-2005, 01:58 PM
We will be out there this weekend. I will look for you. I have talked you your boat partner, cool dude!

Windy
07-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Not another F'N hose dragger on here.....
LOL... :smile:

SouthBay RB
07-07-2005, 02:47 PM
White trash
Wiggers
Guys wearing thongs
Tatted up skanks
Overaged fake Lezzies
Anyone with common sense
Sober people
Have fun!!
Damn IT!!!!
I fall in one of these Categories :)

H20 Toie
07-07-2005, 02:59 PM