PDA

View Full Version : Got scammed in New Braunfels...

Nate56
07-05-2005, 03:46 AM
Yeah it was bullshit... I was vistiing some friends in Huaco springs so I parked my truck on the other side of the road in a vacant parking lot.. I asked the guy in Huaco if I could do it and he said it was cool... I even had the bracelets to get in so I get to talking and drinking with some friends and all of a sudden my girl says my truck is about to get towed.. I look over at it and sure as shit it was in the air.. I drop my beer and take off.. Make a long story short a cop was involved saying that the guy from Hauco springs said I couldn't park there and that I had an attitude... I didn't yet but it didn't take long before they accused me of doing bogus shit until I did then have an attitude..My neighbor being an HPD officer jumped into their ass right with me.. They wanted my truck bad.. Even after I gladly paid the tow driver to drop it.. The cop wanted to still take it in... They kept on stated that it was private property while there were no signs or posters.. I informed them that if it was then they should have purple top t-posts.. "that means that private property"...It's alright though because all the people that were camping saw it and were more pissed than me, and don't plan on staying there again.. I plan on talking to the owner of the place and let him know what went on and hopefully get some money back...Just a little scam for visitors on a big holiday...

Sweet Addiction
07-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Man that's not cool at all. Glad you got your rig back after that. F**king cops though. They always have to jack with something. No offense to your buddy.

Nate56
07-06-2005, 03:31 AM
Well the way my other cop buddy said, some just screw it up and make a bad name for the other cops... It's okay now.. I talked to the owner and we came to an understanding... :hammerhea