PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jackpunx...Loose Something???

BADBLOWN572
07-05-2005, 06:34 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598JP_Plate.jpg

jackpunx
07-05-2005, 08:47 AM
THERE IT IS..
thanks bro..
:D
Cant wait to put it on my wall.
it would have sucked for you guys to have to may my b day gift twice..lol

BADBLOWN572
07-05-2005, 12:31 PM
mark ............. i am going to get a ride in the f ucking boat of yours ----- there is never enough time in the day, i'll tell you. hey the kids had fun with "b" ! your gal is great too. had fun hangin you brother. we'll do it again, and again. (and tell rd to peel the beer from his hands and go to f ing bed, it's 4:30 a.m.) deano
RD lives for his night cap. :crossx:

jackpunx
07-05-2005, 12:35 PM
mark ............. i am going to get a ride in the f ucking boat of yours ----- there is never enough time in the day, i'll tell you. hey the kids had fun with "b" ! your gal is great too. had fun hangin you brother. we'll do it again, and again. (and tell rd to peel the beer from his hands and go to f ing bed, it's 4:30 a.m.) deano
LMAO.. for sure.. We had a great time with you guys..Your kids are a blast too.. I know B had a blast with them.. .. thanks for letting me park the boat out there..
Let me know when your bringing the kids again and we'll sort something out :smile:

Nord
07-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Hey JP, how is your dog???

jackpunx
07-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Hey JP, how is your dog???
Nord .. I forgot how much fun it was to hang with you .. You should come out more often..
She's ok now..
she was throwing up some blood.. Not sure from where.. she had been eating a lot of grass lately..
My daughter took her to the vet a 1am.. I took off about that time.. I had just gotten it together when I saw you guys coming in..
when I got home.. there must have been fireworks.. because she had scratched the crap out of my front door.. torn down some expensive window shades and shit and threw up all over the upstairs carpet..
this is very out of character for her.. so I know she was freaking out..
last night.. she flipped out.. I had to lay with her on the floor..One of the kids left the door open for a second while the fireworks were going off.. she bolted out in the street.. into a neighbors house and out the back door.. I caught her in thier back yard..
Im glad I made it home when I did.. sorry I was not there to help out with the boats and the house the next day

h2oski2fast
07-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Keyes, remember this?
Keyes Jr. "I'm a pimp"
Mrs. Keyes "No you're not"
That was funny!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Nord
07-05-2005, 02:05 PM
you drove home at 1:00 am, after all those beers and shots you had all day ?? :cry: :confused: :cool: - keyes
Mark doesn't drink!!
Good Seeing you Deano!! Take care of my boat!
I had a great time Mark!!! Good times hanging out and meeting Danielle and Bailey!

Nord
07-05-2005, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=Nord]Mark doesn't drink!!
dave, come on brother, that was ajoke, is that blonde hair permanent ? :confused: :messedup: - keyes
Hey now, you must of liked it cuz you did it! :D
Make sure you take care of my boat!