PDA

View Full Version : Need discrete surveilance camera

Boozer
07-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Anyone know of a good discrete and hopefully wireless surveilance camera?
Apparently there are some over zealous sales people in my office that can't seem to stay out of others peoples desks. Today I returned to the office from my holiday weekend to find that someone had raided my desk and made a friggen mess of everything. I'm the kind of person that likes to keep my desk nice and organized when I end the day and Friday had left my desk just that way. This morning I came in and found found paperwork all over, desk drawers wide open, and everything of mine was completly gone through.
I'd like to set up some sort of small remote camera and find out exactly who the culprit is. This way I can confront the person with video tape evidence of their wrong doing and there will be no possible way for them to deny it.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Havasu Hangin'
07-05-2005, 08:55 AM
I was just looking for the keys to your boat.
Sorry.

CandyA$$
07-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Check with local radio shack
they have some small (size of quarter) spy camera.
But you need to make sure you have permission from head supervisor or head boss. Can be taken as wrongful doing in the work place.
I work within Human resources, so I know that this kind of stuff can be taken out of content.
Good luck

Jbb
07-05-2005, 08:58 AM
This Maybe? (http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview/sku=SI401SIL/hppos=7#tabs)

SummitKarl
07-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Apparently there are some over zealous sales people in my office that can't seem to stay out of others peoples desks. Today I returned to the office from my holiday weekend to find that someone had raided my desk and made a friggen mess of everything. I'm the kind of person that likes to keep my desk nice and organized when I end the day and Friday had left my desk just that way. This morning I came in and found found paperwork all over, desk drawers wide open, and everything of mine was completly gone through.
I'd like to set up some sort of small remote camera and find out exactly who the culprit is. This way I can confront the person with video tape evidence of their wrong doing and there will be no possible way for them to deny it.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
string razor blades in your desk, you will definetly know you did it

LHC30Victory
07-05-2005, 09:04 AM
check with Gibbons (shaken not stirred)

tamalewagon
07-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Betcha it was Topless! :D :D j/k

topless
07-05-2005, 09:05 AM
You don't need to go to HR but even if and when you find out who did it, you know for a fact that nothing will happen to them because your supervisor is a complete freak! It might have even BEEN your supervisor. I wouldn't put it past her. Get a brief case and take your stuff home with you. I'm glad I don't have that problem here. Even with tattoo head speed freak boy. :jawdrop:

topless
07-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Betcha it was Topless! :D :D j/k
BUSTED..... I really wasn't at the river. :messedup:

JetBoatRich
07-05-2005, 09:09 AM
We found the cleanup crew were cleaning more the office :mad:

NashvilleBound
07-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Look into your local spy shops. Thats where I get all my stuff. It's pricey but works just like you need it too. If you have any questions let me know...I have a bunch of stuff and researched allot of it.

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Dont lie dude, you know you want to start a new voyer website. J/K that sucks.

PlyaPlya22
07-05-2005, 09:41 AM
You don't need to go to HR but even if and when you find out who did it, you know for a fact that nothing will happen to them because your supervisor is a complete freak! It might have even BEEN your supervisor. I wouldn't put it past her. Get a brief case and take your stuff home with you. I'm glad I don't have that problem here. Even with tattoo head speed freak boy. :jawdrop:
you must work in Beaumont!!

Dave C
07-05-2005, 09:44 AM
come on, admit it.. its going in Topless' room...... ;)

topless
07-05-2005, 09:44 AM
How did you know? :eek:

Boozer
07-05-2005, 09:51 AM
come on, admit it.. its going in Topless' room...... ;)
No need to be discrete about that. I have 3 hi-8 cameras set up in her room. We're making a video compilation that's going to be made available for all ***boat members to enjoy.
Right now I'm in the editing stages of Topless's first release. "How to reignite you sexlife with flaming nipples." I'm thinking it's going to be a big hit. Only time will tell.

Boozer
07-05-2005, 09:52 AM
No, more like the zoo.

chub
07-05-2005, 10:00 AM
check with Gibbons (shaken not stirred)
That was the first thing I thought of also.

Dave C
07-05-2005, 10:02 AM
outstanding :)
No need to be discrete about that. I have 3 hi-8 cameras set up in her room. We're making a video compilation that's going to be made available for all ***boat members to enjoy.
Right now I'm in the editing stages of Topless's first release. "How to reignite you sexlife with flaming nipples." I'm thinking it's going to be a big hit. Only time will tell.

Scream
07-05-2005, 10:21 AM
LMAO!
Boozer, that clock rocks, also try a search for a nanny cam, lot's of descrete cams there...
Scream

topless
07-05-2005, 10:26 AM
It was suppose to be a surprise!!!!! :cry:

Jrocket
07-05-2005, 10:33 AM
Are you the same guy the cops were looking for awhile back?

Boozer
07-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Are you the same guy the cops were looking for awhile back?
Yes.
Topless forgot that she had LENT me some of her private tapes and called the cops to report them stolen! Luckily, the detective was gay and let me go in exchange for your address and phone number. If detective Lick-A-Lotta-Butt comes knocking on your door I KNOW NOTHING!! Blame it on Topless.

MagicMtnDan
07-05-2005, 10:47 AM
Sounds like you don't need a camera you need a new job.
What kind of management allows that BS in a professional office? Answer: none.
Run away from that place and get a job that's run and staffed with professionals.

CandyA$$
07-05-2005, 10:55 AM
True very true, but going to the head boss.
I am not sure but I am just thinking in minds of keeping from a lawsuit and losing.

HCS
07-05-2005, 10:59 AM
We have cameras all over our dealership. We bust people taking crap, smashing cars, posting on ***boat......OH SHIT! gotta go! :D

CandyA$$
07-05-2005, 11:02 AM
We have cameras all over our dealership. We bust people taking crap, smashing cars, posting on ***boat......OH SHIT! gotta go! :D
LMAO!

Unforgiven
07-05-2005, 11:19 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:are you sure it's not topless???

CandyA$$
07-05-2005, 11:36 AM
Hey make sure you keep us in line on what you do and how it turns out, so we may follow in your foot steps

Boozer
07-05-2005, 11:45 AM
My boss ransacked my desk. Her excuse is that she needed to retrieve all the files belonging to the person(s) having sat at this desk previous to me.
Personally, you can get in my desk to do that. Fine by me. However, previosu to doing so please at least have the decency to notify me of your intentions. Also, please have the decency to put my desk in order once you have finished your task(s).
I came to this place because I do believe in what they stand for and the service that they provide to the community. Sadly, the ethics that they preech are not the ethics that they practice within this business office. I could find better leadership standing out front of the home Depot on a Monday morning.
I guess we'll see what happens. Maybe it really is finally time to put my tail between my legs and get my ass back to Denver where I was able to get a job worth holding and make a good honest living. :frown:

CandyA$$
07-05-2005, 12:01 PM
wooh that sucks.
I make it a motion that when starting a new job and taking over someone elses desk to clear all files and paperwork out and place into a box for easy access for personel.
Sorry bout that one

NashvilleBound
07-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Boozer...come on back here and you would be busy dark to dark as a RE appraiser as soon as you were licensed. Even if you just did my stuff I could keep you busy....