PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or should all

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 07:41 AM
these Mexican threads get thrown into the Political Rhetoric section... Personally i am fuking tired of coming on here to the "Sandbar" and reading all this Bullshit from all these online tough guys... :rolleyes: Who aren't or haven't done a thing but run there mouth... So lets get back to the basics here and get "HOT BOAT" back to what it should be, Boat, Babes, Beers, and some good times...
Peace out bitches!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Cheap Thrills
05-02-2006, 07:44 AM
Boats , Babes ,Beer and Good Times hell yeah I'm in ! :)
C.T. :wink:

Cas
05-02-2006, 07:49 AM
yep, move it all so it's out of sight and out of mind. Just forget about it, it's no big deal so sweep it under the carpet.
Just like I posted in that thread, it'll all be forgotten in a few days (if it isn't already) anyway.
Hell, why not just delete them all............

charlyox
05-02-2006, 07:50 AM
I'm with you. What do they have to do with boating?

Big Warlock
05-02-2006, 07:51 AM
I'm with you! :crossx:

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Isn't the sandbar an open forum...say what the hell you want?

OGShocker
05-02-2006, 07:53 AM
OK, I will!
So, how you doin'? How was you weekend?
Mark.

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 07:55 AM
OK, I will!
So, how you doin'? How was you weekend?
Mark.
I had a great weekend, thanks for asking. How was yours?

WYRD
05-02-2006, 07:56 AM
You have a nice rack :crossx:

Cheap Thrills
05-02-2006, 07:57 AM
Yeah, but some topics are like squeaky bed springs, kind of entertaining,funny and amusing at first but after a while you get tired of listening to it.

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Thank you, you have a nice :rolleyes:

HM
05-02-2006, 08:02 AM
these Mexican threads get thrown into the Political Rhetoric section... Personally i am fuking tired of coming on here to the "Sandbar" and reading all this Bullshit from all these online tough guys... :rolleyes: Who aren't or haven't done a thing but run there mouth... So lets get back to the basics here and get "HOT BOAT" back to what it should be, Boat, Babes, Beers, and some good times...
Is someone putting a gun to your head and forcing you to open the thread and read it?
Tom Brown is for hire for all your protection needs.

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 08:04 AM
Its the sandbar....a misc forum...go to the boating threads if thats what you want!!!! :D you know we all like to stir it up!!! :p I for one protested against it yesterday....My voice was heard...but the fockers didnt put me on the news!!!! :mad: :crossx:

WYRD
05-02-2006, 08:04 AM
Thank you, you have a nice :rolleyes:
Miss ya baby, I get to see you this weekend though yea!!!!!

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Yeah, but some topics are like squeaky bed springs, kind of entertaining,funny and amusing at first but after a while you get tired of listening to it.
I agree with you ,but it is your choice to click on that topic and read about it. If the topic says.....Glamis, i wont bother reading it because i dont go there. Half of the s**t on here isn't about boats anyway. :rollside:

Big Warlock
05-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Way to hijack a thread!! HB is still alive and well!!! :)

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 08:17 AM
Its the sandbar....a misc forum...go to the boating threads if thats what you want!!!! :D you know we all like to stir it up!!! :p I for one protested against it yesterday....My voice was heard...but the fockers didnt put me on the news!!!! :mad: :crossx:
Tell me your kidding when you say that you were out there protesting. :argue:

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 08:24 AM
Tell me your kidding when you say that you were out there protesting. :argue:
I was protesting against them.... :crossx: haha...I kept driving by the protests with a few buddies, a 3ft x 5ft American flag flying, born in the usa playing and a bullhorn...it was quite interesting...lol

Mr. Pixilated
05-02-2006, 08:26 AM
You kwazy, just kwazy.....LOL

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 08:27 AM
I was protesting against them.... :crossx: haha...I kept driving by the protests with a few buddies, a 3ft x 5ft American flag flying, born in the usa playing and a bullhorn...it was quite interesting...lol
Oh ok, your my friend again :p

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 08:34 AM
You kwazy, just kwazy.....LOL
haha....I just fight for what I believe in... :p

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 08:36 AM
Oh ok, your my friend again :p
YES!!!! and im back in the game!!!! :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-02-2006, 09:15 AM
I am pretty sure the Sandbar is an open topic forum. Don't read the threads if they bug you. There are tons of non-boating related topics here.
:boxed:

fourspeednup
05-02-2006, 09:20 AM
YA! Get these damn mexi threads out of here! :yuk:
because I'm craving a carne asada 4-way double wrap and can't take off for lunch for another hour :p

haulina29
05-02-2006, 09:23 AM
I say leave them up

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Sure but if i did that half of you fockers would get your feeling hurt and start to delete threads :crossx: :rolleyes:
And your right i dont have to and dont open all the threads but it is comical sometimes to see some people stoop down to the level of these marching idiots and go protest against them in the same streets... looking just as stupid as they are... :rolleyes: Its like bringing a knife to gun fight... :rolleyes: anyway's whatever carry on...

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 09:30 AM
I say leave them up
I just thought about moving them... :rolleyes:

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 09:33 AM
YA! Get these damn mexi threads out of here! :yuk:
because I'm craving a mexican laborer 4-way double wrap and can't take off for another hour :p
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwhat....??? Must be a Ventura thing... :yuk: :rollside: LMAO

HOOTER SLED-
05-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Stop whining you focking beaner. :crossx: :D

cdog
05-02-2006, 09:46 AM
If you ignore it, it will all just go away. :rolleyes: Seriously of all the stuipd things said here on HB, how is discussing a very important pending legal situation that affects us all boring or irrelevant? If you have no intrest in it don't read it. It's your right. :)

fourspeednup
05-02-2006, 09:48 AM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwhat....??? Must be a Ventura thing... :yuk: :rollside: LMAO
Mexican laborer huh? Nah,,,,,YOU aren't my type LOL :D :D

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 10:14 AM
Sure but if i did that half of you fockers would get your feeling hurt and start to delete threads :crossx: :rolleyes:
And your right i dont have to and dont open all the threads but it is comical sometimes to see some people stoop down to the level of these marching idiots and go protest against them in the same streets... looking just as stupid as they are... :rolleyes: Its like bringing a knife to gun fight... :rolleyes: anyway's whatever carry on...
why is fighting for what you believe in stupid???? If no one fought for what they believed in this world would be a mess....much like mexico and other thrid world countries...now thats pathetic!

Seadog
05-02-2006, 10:35 AM
The problem is that the political thread is not looked at as is the Sandbar. The PR thread gets to be a "I know you are, but what am I" type thing because of a couple of frequent visitors. And is a social problem really political? Politics invade everything we do. But should we have to put complaints about gangs at the lakes into the Poitical Rhetoric? Or the management of the marina?
The immigration problem strikes at many of the fears we have. We can see the effects of third world immigration on other countries, we are being affected by the movement of drugs and people into our country unrestrained, and we know that too often illegal immigrants are susceptible to their children being recruited into gangs.
One of the most interesting things I have noticed was the number of people that were happy about the fact that so many blacks were shipped out of New Orleans. Not because of their being black, but because the ones that left and have not come back looking to rebuild, were the free loaders, the trouble makers. If we do not do something, we could very well be headed to more of this with hispanics.
Big Warlock, you talk about how friendly the natives are in Mexico. You spend money, they need money and you do not act like a jerk (I assume). Here, we give money away and get treated like dirt for it.

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Mexican laborer huh? Nah,,,,,YOU aren't my type LOL :D :D
Hahahaha Focker... :rollside:

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 10:44 AM
What are you talking about? Hurting peoples feelings and deleating threads? What i was saying is that the sandbar is an open topic. I think it's funny how you singled me out in this thread!!! Why are you so angry :rolleyes:

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 10:50 AM
why is fighting for what you believe in stupid???? If no one fought for what they believed in this world would be a mess....much like mexico and other thrid world countries...now thats pathetic!
Never mentioned anything about the fighting for what you believe in just the way people go about it was not a way to really get a point across Flying the flag is great not hating there the fact that people going down there and protesting causing the state and cities more money for the extra LE man power they had to fork over due to shit (one on the illegals and 2 on the opposing party) getting out of hand because of arguements and then leading to rioting is what my point i was trying to bring across Now i can probably tell you the 70% of the people who are for this (which to clear any inquiring minds i believe any illegal from any country should only be givin an alotted time to learn and speak english and legalize themselves here in the US) wont even Vote Now that's pathetic...if you really want to win this fight just Vote think about it illegals cant vote... Just my .02 didnt mean to get all your panties in a bunch... :crossx:

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 10:55 AM
What are you talking about? Hurting peoples feelings and deleating threads? What i was saying is that the sandbar is an open topic. I think it's funny how you singled me out in this thread!!! Why are you so angry :rolleyes:
i dont have ALL day to be on here to reply to everyones post... And hurting people feelings just went with the whole "Say whatever you want" part... Not angry at all :rolleyes: :rollside: just dont to much into it and you wont take it personal :idea:

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 10:56 AM
DAMN!!!!!!!!! Do i know how to light a fire under your asses or what hahahaha :crossx:

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE=MAINEVENT]i dont have ALL day to be on here to reply to everyones post... And hurting people feelings just went with the whole "Say whatever you want" part... Not angry at all :rolleyes: :rollside: just dont to much into it and you wont take it personal :idea:[/QUOTE
I guess im special because you choose my post to respond to :rolleyes: I knew this thread would go south.

abraman1326
05-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Crap, up here in Nor Cal on the channel 3 news last night, the only civilian they showed that was against the protests was some guy that couldn't even talk very well at all. I thing he had some sort of neurilogical problem. It was rediculas. I'm in Vacaville, so I'm sure they wern't around here w/ all the protests in Sacramento, but I'm sure they could have found a better spokesperson for the majority of Americans who are against this amnesty thing, and belive in a stronger immigration policy. I was so pissed last night when I saw that on the 11 o'clock news, I could feel my face getting red...
BRA

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=MAINEVENT]i dont have ALL day to be on here to reply to everyones post... And hurting people feelings just went with the whole "Say whatever you want" part... Not angry at all :rolleyes: :rollside: just dont to much into it and you wont take it personal :idea:[/QUOTE
I guess im special because you choose my post to respond to :rolleyes: I knew this thread would go south.
dont assume anything this thread was just a question... nothing personal to anyone was i not civil towards you on sat...? dont assume i hate you or have anything against you... remember i'm just the asshole on here... :rolleyes:

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 11:12 AM
dont assume anything this thread was just a question... nothing personal to anyone was i not civil towards you on sat...? dont assume i hate you or have anything against you... remember i'm just the asshole on here... :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: Why would you not be cival towards me, i've never done anything to you. I never heard you say hi to me. I did wave at you though :rollside:

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Never mentioned anything about the fighting for what you believe in just the way people go about it was not a way to really get a point across Flying the flag is great not hating there the fact that people going down there and protesting causing the state and cities more money for the extra LE man power they had to fork over due to shit (one on the illegals and 2 on the opposing party) getting out of hand because of arguements and then leading to rioting is what my point i was trying to bring across Now i can probably tell you the 70% of the people who are for this (which to clear any inquiring minds i believe any illegal from any country should only be givin an alotted time to learn and speak english and legalize themselves here in the US) wont even Vote Now that's pathetic...if you really want to win this fight just Vote think about it illegals cant vote... Just my .02 didnt mean to get all your panties in a bunch... :crossx:
Well there fockin twisted!!! :D I hear ya....everyone is intitled to there own opinion.....however if they were let over for any amount of time and got jobs....we would screw ourselfs over....our cities and schools are already over populated....we need to focus on the Legal citizens that are hear now. Oh and....u going to the HOOTS this weekend?

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 11:19 AM
:rolleyes: Why would you not be cival towards me, i've never done anything to you. I never heard you say hi to me. I did wave at you though :rollside:
OMG i totally said hi and you smiled said how are you? oh wait i meant friday :) at steve and kelly's house never said you did anything to me :rollside: then if you waived hi on saturday i didnt see you :(

abraman1326
05-02-2006, 11:21 AM
I say leave them up
I concur.
It's a hotly debated topic in our society right now. I think there is wide spread fear out there about what will happen if we don't speak up. As far as putting this up in the PR forum, there are a couple there as well, it just become main stream at the time, and effects everyone, no matter where you post...
BRA

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Well there fockin twisted!!! :D I hear ya....everyone is intitled to there own opinion.....however if they were let over for any amount of time and got jobs....we would screw ourselfs over....our cities and schools are already over populated....we need to focus on the Legal citizens that are hear now. Oh and....u going to the HOOTS this weekend?
over populated schools and classrooms IMO are mainly gov'nt and state funding issues not the populations...
Hoots maybe not sure its my last weekend with my kids b-4 i move so i am not 100% on that... but more than likely stop by alittle late...

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 11:28 AM
OMG i totally said hi and you smiled said how are you? oh wait i meant friday :) at steve and kelly's house never said you did anything to me :rollside: then if you waived hi on saturday i didnt see you :(
No, it was Friday. Ok good, im glad that everything is cool. :boxed:

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 11:31 AM
over populated schools and classrooms IMO are mainly gov'nt and state funding issues not the populations...
Hoots maybe not sure its my last weekend with my kids b-4 i move so i am not 100% on that... but more than likely stop by alittle late...
Cool....and umm...govt and state funding issues.....no why do you think they dont have the money to help fix the problem..... :idea: :D Were stuck paying for these people to survive...thats just BS. Still that isnt the problem....La/OC/Riversied etc...are all over populated...shit when I was in school we had 40-50 per class. The ones who could not speak english got all the attention. there is no way for a teacher to teach that many kids...I believe they are only suppost to have 15-20 max.
Anyways...let me know if you roll out...I see patron in the future!!! :crossx:

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 11:35 AM
Cool....and umm...govt and state funding issues.....no why do you think they dont have the money to help fix the problem..... :idea: :D Were stuck paying for these people to survive...thats just BS. Still that isnt the problem....La/OC/Riversied etc...are all over populated...shit when I was in school we had 40-50 per class. The ones who could not speak english got all the attention. there is no way for a teacher to teach that many kids...I believe they are only suppost to have 15-20 max.
Anyways...let me know if you roll out...I see patron in the future!!! :crossx:
Not mine unless you wanna go 12 rounds with me.... :crossx:

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Not mine unless you wanna go 12 rounds with me.... :crossx:
haha...I hope ur talking shots...because..I dont fight anymore... :crossx:

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 11:39 AM
12 shots, you'll be knocked out. :crossx:

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 11:43 AM
12 shots, you'll be knocked out. :crossx:
you must no know me very well...... :crossx: I will either be puking or partying like a rockstar!!! haha...lets just say I had to go through Jay and Deano this weekend at Kokohos....I couldnt even give away shots of Patron!!! I know I had more then 12....my wallet was empty... :cry:

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Hahahaha nope i dont mean shots that why i dont drink tequila... :cry:

Mrs.Killer
05-02-2006, 11:46 AM
you must no know me very well...... :crossx: I will either be puking or partying like a rockstar!!! haha...lets just say I had to go through Jay and Deano this weekend at Kokohos....I couldnt even give away shots of Patron!!! I know I had more then 12....my wallet was empty... :cry:
Oh no, Jay and Patron.... :220v:

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Oh no, Jay and Patron.... :220v:
I know...can you believe he turned them down!!!! :jawdrop:

NOTALENT
05-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Hahahaha nope i dont mean shots that why i dont drink tequila... :cry:
haha...I dont get violent anymore...I learned to control that. I definatley get the party going though... :crossx:

Cas
05-02-2006, 11:56 AM
as I posted in the other thread
As much as I disagree with the illegals, at least they are trying to do something about it! I read what people think on the internet, read it in the newspapers, see it on the news and see all kinds of polls saying send them packing. What I don't see is any of us really doing something about the problem. We aren't out there boycotting, we aren't out there marching for what we believe in! All we're doing about it is lying to ourselves and the rest of the country by sitting back and talking about it.
Now that yesterday came and went without any major issues, it'll be forgotten. We will all go back to washing and waxing the boats, complaining about this and that, worrying where the next party is going to be, etc.
They got their voices heard and something will probably be done about it.
We're doing nothing but talking big on a message board and we'll probably be complaining about it in a year or 2 that so and so didn't do this or that right.
Isn't it time that we're the ones to send the message?
This whole thing is a lot bigger than the noise law.....we had a chance to voice our opinions before it became a law. The law went into effect and people bitch.
Write your congressman/woman, write your state senator. Just take a look at the proposed laws that are before our leaders here in CA, it's a friggin joke.
Never have I thought about moving out of this state moreso than in the past couple of weeks. Ya know what, it's MY friggin home! Why should I bow down and leave what I've worked for?
Vote these incumbent f*cks out!

IN2-IN2MX
05-02-2006, 12:12 PM
Oh yes! I totally agree with you Alex. Geez, I've been avoiding some of the retarded ALL MEXICANS SHOULD BE BURNED themed threads masked as political debate over immigration laws :yuk: because most of the replies are ridiculously ignorant. I am not on here to talk politics with a bunch of boaters and think the Political Rhetoric section was created for a reason.
See you Saturday Mainevent. :rollside:

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Oh yes! I totally agree with you Alex. Geez, I've been avoiding some of the retarded ALL MEXICANS SHOULD BE BURNED themed threads masked as political debate over immigration laws :yuk: because most of the replies are ridiculously ignorant. I am not on here to talk politics with a bunch of boaters and think the Political Rhetoric section was created for a reason.
Damn!!!! how do you make that sound sooooo seXXXy!!!! :rollside:

MAINEVENT
05-02-2006, 01:55 PM
haha...I dont get violent anymore...I learned to control that. I definatley get the party going though... :crossx:
I can control it when i'm drunk but for some reason when i drink tequila forget it i dont care who it is i'ma gonna get ina fight... :crossx: lol so i stay away..

Mr. Pixilated
05-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Me too!!!!My favorite Mexican's are come'n to the "951"......I love it......By the way Jess we need to talk about CABO, yes CABO.....T's mom can hook us all up....Let's do it....Alex, you fag, play nice....LOL!!!! :p :p :p

BADASS38CHEVY
05-02-2006, 03:34 PM
these Mexican threads get thrown into the Political Rhetoric section... Personally i am fuking tired of coming on here to the "Sandbar" and reading all this Bullshit from all these online tough guys... :rolleyes: Who aren't or haven't done a thing but run there mouth... So lets get back to the basics here and get "HOT BOAT" back to what it should be, Boat, Babes, Beers, and some good t
Peace out bitches!!!!!!!!! :crossx: AMEN

spectratoad
05-02-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm with you. What do they have to do with boating?
Probably as much as.....let's see from just looking at the first page.
Got laid off, got wheels and tires, Shelby mustang, Lakers & Phoenix, Cheap VOIP Phone service, Harley dude goes to heaven. Shall I go on. :argue:

IN2-IN2MX
05-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Me too!!!!My favorite Mexican's are come'n to the "951"......I love it......By the way Jess we need to talk about CABO, yes CABO.....T's mom can hook us all up....Let's do it....Alex, you fag, play nice....LOL!!!! :p :p :p
I'm ready! Let's go...say the word and our bags are packed. We still thinking August? Let's talk Saturday and get the rest of the troops all riled up. Yay baby. :p

IN2-IN2MX
05-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Damn!!!! how do you make that sound sooooo seXXXy!!!! :rollside:
Muah :wink:

orangeriverrat
05-02-2006, 08:55 PM
:boxed: I agree with this one!! A nice Mexi sexi rack!! :p LOL

bignet
05-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Here...Here!!!!!!! I joined this forum a few weeks back, and it's been a total f*ckin bummer. I'm mexican, yet it seems my kind aren't wanted around here. :mad: funny thing is when I meet people, not just white folks, in havasu, everyone is ready to share a beer or good conversation? :confused: . in the words of rodney king, "can't we all just get along?" :crossx:
bignet

86 catalina
05-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Bottom line i love all legal citizens/americans ,I will party with all folks black ,white ,asian ,mexican,but getting kinda tired of illegals demanding rights,when(THEY ARE NOT LEGAL TO BE IN THIS COUNRY),,news flash they have no rights ...thats it...if you are here in this country legally i will see you at the river and i will toss ya one of my frosties,no prob..

abraman1326
05-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Here...Here!!!!!!! I joined this forum a few weeks back, and it's been a total f*ckin bummer. I'm mexican, yet it seems my kind aren't wanted around here. :mad: funny thing is when I meet people, not just white folks, in havasu, everyone is ready to share a beer or good conversation? :confused: . in the words of rodney king, "can't we all just get along?" :crossx:
bignet
I personally have no problem w/ hispanic folks. My problem is w/ these illegals that are demanding citizenship. Hell, I'm a lover of hispanic women, gotta love a woman w/ curves. Anyway, just spitting my .02
BRA