PDA

View Full Version : dog disguises

uvindex
07-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Saw this on some site... A costume to disguise your dog so that people who are scared of that particular breed don't get freaked out (example photo: disguise your doberman as a poodle. Check out the "ankle wear" in the picture! :) ) Please, no Frenchie comments! :boxed:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/240doggysuit.jpg

riverbound
07-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Saw this on some site... A costume to disguise your dog so that people who are scared of that particular breed don't get freaked out (example photo: disguise your doberman as a poodle. Check out the "ankle wear" in the picture! :) ) Please, no Frenchie comments! :boxed:
Why would anyone make a Frencie comment. Im sure everyone here is tired of it and no longer laughs at those comments anymore :D
Im pretty sure he is not looking at that dog in any sexual manner right now, thinking how he would like to tear of the "ankle wear" and that wooly looking sweater. :wink:

Mustang Shorty
07-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Now that's just plain cruel. The dog's expression say's it all. "I've got to find a new Human!"

Rexone
07-05-2005, 04:40 PM
If dogs could talk that would be a big "f you dad this shit is gay".

riverbound
07-05-2005, 04:42 PM
If dogs could talk that would be a big "f you dad this shit is gay".
If dogs could talk???? what if the ycould get on here and post...oh the stories :) :)

HighRoller
07-05-2005, 04:52 PM
If dogs could talk, Frenchie's secret would be out....DOH. Too late. :hammerhea

Jordy
07-05-2005, 04:54 PM
I think that is a prime picture for someone with some photoshopping skills. :D :D :D

CandyA$$
07-05-2005, 04:56 PM
are you seriously telling me that is a doberman?
I cannot tell

Mrs.Racer277
Seriously. Poor Dog. :yuk:

Rexone
I think that is a prime picture for someone with some photoshopping skills. :D :D :D
:idea: :D

HighRoller
07-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Does that come in Mrs. Frenchie's size? :D
You know Bob, I gotta give you props. Although I was thinkin if a Mrs Frenchie costume came in the dog's size??

HighRoller
07-05-2005, 05:00 PM
The ass end sure looks like it. Not that I'm a dog ass expert or anything.
Oh my God! Frenchie has hijacked Bob's screen name :jawdrop:

Ziggy
07-05-2005, 05:04 PM
If someone is that scared of my dogs they don't get invited.... I have friendly dogs. ;)
Pretty cruel in my book to dress one up like that........they are not play dolls. :hammer2:

SummitKarl
07-05-2005, 05:18 PM
If someone is that scared of my dogs they don't get invited.... I have friendly dogs. ;)
Pretty cruel in my book to dress one up like that........they are not play dolls. :hammer2:
I think you might want to remind your daughter of that :rollside:
and as for Jake, I would worry I don't think they make outfits for dogs twice as wide as they are tall :D

CandyA$$
07-06-2005, 06:54 AM
Are you sure about that, I have seen peeps out there having weddings for their dogs in full wedding attire.
Funny stuff, but these dogs let them do it.