PDA

View Full Version : Air shifter set up. Help

Da-Bull
07-06-2005, 07:35 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can find air-shifter set ups specifically set up for use with a Casale in boats. I have seen some in catalogs like; Jegg's / Summit. Maybe those would work, I just don't know. Any help would be appreciated. Also looking for some Dart heads and Tunnel Ram.
Thanks,
Jeff

fltflyn
07-06-2005, 08:08 AM
check your pm

superdave013
07-06-2005, 08:44 AM
I know Tom Bentley (V Drive Tom) and JJ Beaver (beaverfab) both has nice kits for that. JJ does not have a web site so I can only give ya a link to Tom's. http://www.menkensvdrives.com/airshift.htm
But what the heck, I'd contact them both.

O.B eddie
07-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can find air-shifter set ups specifically set up for use with a Casale in boats. I have seen some in catalogs like; Jegg's / Summit. Maybe those would work, I just don't know. Any help would be appreciated. Also looking for some Dart heads and Tunnel Ram.
Thanks,
Jeff I thought you might need help installing the wing-- My suggestion would be a cherry picker or mobile crane 2ton capacity.. Hee Haww for Da Bull's wing-picnic table ;)

BUSBY
07-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Casale Engineering ...
http://www.superstockracing.com/sponsors/casale%20engineering.htm

Lookin for Liquid
07-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Sent you a PM regarding the air shift kit we sell
Thanks Dan

Da-Bull
07-07-2005, 12:49 PM
I thought you might need help installing the wing-- My suggestion would be a cherry picker or mobile crane 2ton capacity.. Hee Haww for Da Bull's wing-picnic table ;)
OB, I took your advice and got rid of the wing! Dude, were you picked on in highschool or are you just a dumb ass. Can't wait to see your turd, hey if ya need any help let me know, you know, like some help out of a fast movin bus. Mess with Da-Bull you get the horn. Hee Haww you country F..K. Oh Yea! All in fun OB. :2purples: :hammerhea

O.B eddie
07-07-2005, 02:29 PM
OB, I took your advice and got rid of the wing! Dude, were picked on in highschool or are you just a dumb ass. Can't wait to see your turd, hey if ya need any help let me know, you know, like some help out of a fast movin bus. Mess with Da-Bull you get the horn. Hee Haww you country F..K. Oh Yea! All in fun OB. :2purples: :hammerhea Red Bull, One would'nt take the horn even if you could get it out of your ass!! Keep tryin Flamer!!! And speaking of country I-ONE-U Now according to my map you's is country suuuuuueeyyyy!! Hee Haww Fur Da Red Bull!!!1 :crossx:

Da-Bull
07-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Red Bull, One would'nt take the horn even if you could get it out of your ass!! Keep tryin Flamer!!! And speaking of country I-ONE-U Now according to my map you's is country suuuuuueeyyyy!! Hee Haww Fur Da Red Bull!!!1 :crossx:
Oooooh, OB, did I hit a nerve? Oh, I forgot to add a few other discriptive words for ya, so let me clarify. You Manhatten Beach, banjoe picken, butt F..ken, beach combing, country Queer. How's that horn feel now beach boy. Or should I say O Biatch!!! Oh Yea. And Hee Haww your own Manhatten Fag self. All in fun brother!!!!! :D :D

yo daddy
07-07-2005, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=Da-Bull]Oooooh, OB, did I hit a nerve?
the only thing you are going to be hittin is the water, boing boing boing!!!!!!

O.B eddie
07-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Oooooh, OB, did I hit a nerve? Oh, I forgot to add a few other discriptive words for ya, so let me clarify. You Manhatten Beach, banjoe picken, butt F..ken, beach combing, country Queer. How's that horn feel now beach boy. Or should I say O Biatch!!! Oh Yea. And Hee Haww your own Manhatten Fag self. All in fun brother!!!!! :D :D
Wow red bull that hurt,, uhhhhh yeah.. First of all your adjectives,nouns and descriptions are short for A.N.D----- ointment that is... If it took you that long to come with that, I place you at the bottom of a list that includes kim hanson and un--LUCKY!!!! First of all red (Diaper Rash) bull funny how you call me queer.. Wow this truly hurts, lookin at yo pics. mr. tattoo you must be the female gender disturbed qeer in the relationship.. Huh ---- Yeah beleive me girlfreind I have no nerves nor feathers to ruffle but I am truly glad I will make you a legend here!!!! HA HA LOL LOL Hee Haww for the Hairless Tattooed homo's :hammer2:

Da-Bull
07-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Wow red bull that hurt,, uhhhhh yeah.. First of all your adjectives,nouns and descriptions are short for A.N.D----- ointment that is... If it took you that long to come with that, I place you at the bottom of a list that includes kim hanson and un--LUCKY!!!! First of all red (Diaper Rash) bull funny how you call me queer.. Wow this truly hurts, lookin at yo pics. mr. tattoo you must be the female gender disturbed qeer in the relationship.. Huh ---- Yeah beleive me girlfreind I have no nerves nor feathers to ruffle but I am truly glad I will make you a legend here!!!! HA HA LOL LOL Hee Haww for the Hairless Tattooed homo's :hammer2:
Ouch, man that tattooed thing really hurt. I am so glad the only legend around here is you, in your OWN MIND. Got a guy who does great tattoo work, if your ever in Ione look me up and we'll throw back a couple frosty's and get tatted. I got a feelin I have already met ya! Some nice trash talkin Brother. All in fun. :D

O.B eddie
07-08-2005, 02:16 PM
No Red bull I cannot say I have ever met you, I dont venture that far into the woods.. Unless you have been down to so. cal.?? And yes this is the internet and it is alot of fun remember what is said here stays here.... Hee Haww for dabull's boyfreinds hairless tatooed throbing member!!!! :p

Bt273
07-08-2005, 05:26 PM
OB, you better watch it,this guy is pretty big to be talking the sh-t you talk,time will expose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat:

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-08-2005, 10:18 PM
OB, you better watch it,this guy is pretty big to be talking the sh-t you talk,time will expose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat:
is he as big as the driver in the boat in the avatar????

Monkey Bung
07-09-2005, 08:02 AM
Coming from a guy that looks like FRANKINSTIEN!

O.B eddie
07-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Well Well what is this the real racer has risen? Big talk 273 i have one question do you still wear the lifeline in bed at night?? As I recall a couple of years ago when you bounced, bounced, flopped hopped that black boat at C.F.W n.y.d.. What pure humiliation it must have been when you begged a guruupie to talk to guru about possibly driving your boat.... And when he did he layed out a perfect pass, if that is not a blow down low to the real racers ego I dont know what is!!!!!!!! HEE HAWW FOR THE REAL RACERS THAT SLEEP IN THERE LIFELINES AT NIGHT :chi:

O.B eddie
07-09-2005, 10:29 AM
OB, you better watch it,this guy is pretty big to be talking the sh-t you talk,time will expose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat: Big??? Well anyone who calls them selves da Bull is obviously small in the shorts that's where it counts , you Lifeline wearing guuruuupie!! And if he is Da Bull I am the matador, you know what happens to Da Bull after the Matador wins!!!!! Hee Haww for Da soon to be dead Bull :p

Kim Hanson
07-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Eddie can you maybe try to keep your shit in BenchRacers, I try to not say many bad things in the other sections ya freak :hammerhea
I will make you a legend here!!!! HA HA LOL LOL
You bumped the noodle again, didn't you! :crossx:

Bt273
07-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Well Well what is this the real racer has risen? Big talk 273 i have one question do you still wear the lifeline in bed at night?? As I recall a couple of years ago when you bounced, bounced, flopped hopped that black boat at C.F.W n.y.d.. What pure humiliation it must have been when you begged a guruupie to talk to guru about possibly driving your boat.... And when he did he layed out a perfect pass, if that is not a blow down low to the real racers ego I dont know what is!!!!!!!! HEE HAWW FOR THE REAL RACERS THAT SLEEP IN THERE LIFELINES AT NIGHT :chi:
Kinda like the lost wages driver in what??????????????????

Kim Hanson
07-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Big??? Well anyone who calls them selves da Bull is obviously small in the shorts that's where it counts , you Lifeline wearing guuruuupie!! And if he is Da Bull I am the matador, you know what happens to Da Bull after the Matador wins!!!!! Hee Haww for Da soon to be dead Bull :p
So are you saying you are alittle short in the v-drive power then :rolleyes: .........( . )( . )..........with your name stupid!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Kinda like the lost wages driver in what??????????????????
ouch......... :rolleyes:

Da-Bull
07-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Time has already exposed!!!!! :D :D OB I take back what I said about asking you to show me your (boat) turd . :idea: Nice Canyon, hey any good loan rates for refinances. :2purples:

O.B eddie
07-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Big Talk I will be back I need to go back to bench racers and resume my smackdown on Hanson!! Hee Haww DDoyyyy

Da-Bull
07-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Big Talk I will be back I need to go back to bench racers and resume my smackdown on Hanson!! Hee Haww DDoyyyy
OB, I got to tell ya, you can lay the smackdown with the best! :D

O.B eddie
07-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Time has already exposed!!!!! :D :D OB I take back what I said about asking you to show me your (boat) turd . :idea: Nice Canyon, hey any good loan rates for refinances. :2purples: Guess who's back, Da Bull I only deal with commercial property's here in so. cal. Sorry I have sold the canyon a year ago, the only boat in my possesion is my tunnell O.B and my sail boat which I keep in King's Harbor here in Redondo beach!!! How is the hunting up there Lot's of big cow pigs and mountain goats I hear that's what the women look like up there!! HEE HAWW for the california country folks up north!!! :chi:

Kim Hanson
07-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the laugh Eddie, bring it queer.........( . )( . )............ :hammerhea

Da-Bull
07-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Guess who's back, Da Bull I only deal with commercial property's here in so. cal. Sorry I have sold the canyon a year ago, the only boat in my possesion is my tunnell O.B and my sail boat which I keep in King's Harbor here in Redondo beach!!! How is the hunting up there Lot's of big cow pigs and mountain goats I hear that's what the women look like up there!! HEE HAWW for the california country folks up north!!! :chi:
Can't we all just get along, I heard that from some other so. cal. guy. Name might have been King? anytime ya want to go huntin look me up, where the men are big and the sheep are skeerd. Oh yea. :D

O.B eddie
07-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Can't we all just get along, I heard that from some other so. cal. guy. Name might have been King? anytime ya want to go huntin look me up, where the men are big and the sheep are skeerd. Oh yea. :D
10-4 red bull!!! Hee HAWW for layin the smack down on Hanson in B.R :messedup:

Kim Hanson
07-09-2005, 08:39 PM
10-4 red bull!!! Hee HAWW for layin the smack down on Hanson in B.R :messedup:
:rolleyes: what a queer tard we have here.........( . )( . )......... :cry:

yo daddy
07-09-2005, 09:30 PM
:rolleyes: what a queer tard we have here.........( . )( . )......... :cry:
whats your problem why are you haten??? you jealous?? :confused:

Kim Hanson
07-10-2005, 06:05 AM
No......( . )( . ).............. :sleeping:

dmontzsta
07-10-2005, 06:11 AM
Kim is just a little girl looking for her daddy.
:cool: