PDA

View Full Version : Kuwait 7-5-05

76BARRON
07-06-2005, 07:46 AM
Ten(10) DVD's donated by Jerry Griffin aka V-Drive Video arrived in KUWAIT last night 7-5-05 in the hand's of SGT. Billy Brannin as he makes his way back to the chit hole called TAKRIT in IRAQ. With these DVD's maybe some of the boy's and girls can get a little taste of home.
Thank You Jerry for helping out the troops!
76BARRON/John

dmontzsta
07-06-2005, 08:13 AM
I bet those DVDs make them forget about the bullshit for that hour or so they are watching them.

76BARRON
07-06-2005, 04:15 PM
I bet those DVDs make them forget about the bullshit for that hour or so they are watching them.
That is EXACTLY what I am hoping for. After seeing some of the photo's he brought back from over there(no body should ever have to see that kind of stuff :yuk: )any kind diversion would be welcome.But the worst is yet to come
because on one of those dvd's is DMONTZSTA's ugly mug going for a boat ride at Irvine lake :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :D

dmontzsta
07-06-2005, 04:22 PM
That is EXACTLY what I am hoping for. After seeing some of the photo's he brought back from over there(no body should ever have to see that kind of stuff :yuk: )any kind diversion would be welcome.But the worst is yet to come
because on one of those dvd's is DMONTZSTA's ugly mug going for a boat ride at Irvine lake :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :D
Easy now, I make your boat look COOL! :D

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-06-2005, 04:25 PM
good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..with all that sand over there im glad you are giving our men and women a taste of some water from the good old U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!bring them home....we miss them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Moneypitt
07-06-2005, 06:08 PM
You know Jerry, this information doesn't suprise me one bit....Right on!!! Ray

LUVNLIFE
07-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Good job. Something for the boys to check out. ;)

GofastRacer
07-06-2005, 08:07 PM
Very cool thing, I'm sure it will be very well appreciated!.. :cool: :cool: