PDA

View Full Version : FORD Family Plan

MRS. REAPER
07-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Anyone on the boards work for a So Cal Ford dealership?? Looking to get some info on the newest family plan prices. :rollside:

al cole'holic
07-06-2005, 08:45 AM
...I'd like to hear from someone too, the Ford employee discount doesn't seem like a good deal..?? You tellin me Ford employees pay a grand or so off of MSRP..?? Their deal doesn't jive.....

All IN
07-06-2005, 09:15 AM
I could help you, pm me or call 805-207-7666.

MILKMAN351
07-06-2005, 10:20 AM
...I'd like to hear from someone too, the Ford employee discount doesn't seem like a good deal..?? You tellin me Ford employees pay a grand or so off of MSRP..?? Their deal doesn't jive.....
THE D PLAN OR EMPLOYEE PRICING VARIES FROM MODEL TO MODEL, ANYWHERE FROM 5K TO 10K OFF OF STICKER PLUS ANY OTHER INCENTIVES GOING ON AT THE TIME. ONLY WORKS WITH EMPLOYEES OR THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY (MOTHER,FATHER,BROTHER,SISTER, OR IN-LAWS, NO UNCLES/AUNTS/COUSINS). FULLY LOADED GT MUSTANG WOULD HAVE COST ME ABOUT 23K.

Focker
07-06-2005, 11:14 AM
THE D PLAN OR EMPLOYEE PRICING VARIES FROM MODEL TO MODEL, ANYWHERE FROM 5K TO 10K OFF OF STICKER PLUS ANY OTHER INCENTIVES GOING ON AT THE TIME. ONLY WORKS WITH EMPLOYEES OR THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY (MOTHER,FATHER,BROTHER,SISTER, OR IN-LAWS, NO UNCLES/AUNTS/COUSINS). FULLY LOADED GT MUSTANG WOULD HAVE COST ME ABOUT 23K.
Ill take two

slingingsmoke
07-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Isn't the A-plan employee pricing.
FWIW; if you guys want some X-plan pin #'s. go to www.thedieselstop.com and log in. In the "Ordering information" section there are a bunch of members that will give their pin #'s. They're good peeps.
JON

Hal
07-06-2005, 11:33 AM
The employee pricing is open to everyone right now. Go to Ford.com and check it out.

All IN
07-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Everybody could buy a Ford (minus a couple of models) at the same price that Ford employees pay.

MILKMAN351
07-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Everybody could buy a Ford (minus a couple of models) at the same price that Ford employees pay.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT GM. FORD MIGHT SAY THEIR PRICING IS EQUAL TO EMPLOYEE BUT I WORK AT A DEALERSHIP AND I KNOW BETTER, I'VE SEEN WHAT I CAN GET A CAR FOR AND WHAT THEIR "PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PRICE" IS. PLUS, A LOT OF " EMPLOYEE PRICING" IS NOT BEING PIGGY-BACKED ALONG WITH THE INCENTIVES AND CASH BACK AVAILABLE TO REAL EMPLOYEES. THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THESE "EMPLOYEE PRICES" AND THINKING THEY ARE NOT INCREDIBLE. GM'S PRICING SEEMS TO BE TRUER TO EMPLOYEE PRICING BUT I WOULD BE WILLING TO BET IT'S STILL NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL. DO YOU REALLY THINK THESE AUTOMOTIVE GIANTS WOULD JUST BE GIVING CARS AWAY, ADVERTISING IS ADVERTISING AND ITS DOING ITS JOB BY MAKING PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GETTING A GREAT DEAL.

MILKMAN351
07-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Isn't the A-plan employee pricing.
FWIW; if you guys want some X-plan pin #'s. go to www.thedieselstop.com and log in. In the "Ordering information" section there are a bunch of members that will give their pin #'s. They're good peeps.
JON
"A" PLAN IS EMPLOYEE PRICING, "D" PLAN IS THE DEALERSHIP EMPLOYEE PRICING EQUIVILANT.

shadow
07-14-2005, 06:20 AM
D plan is a screaming deal for dealership employees.I've used several of my pins over the past few years.We get 2 per year.The last d plan pin saved about 10k on a 05 fully loaded 4x4 diesel super duty.I don't know what they are advertising now as far as same as employee pricing but i seriouly doubt that it is as low as the actual deals a Ford employee with a d plan would get.Keep in mind the more a vehicle cost the greater the mark up and the greater the savings is gonna be.If you were to buy a focus on the d plan it would probablly only save a couple grand compared to a super duty where the price was about 10k less than sticker.

NashvilleBound
07-14-2005, 06:24 AM
So when is the Super Duty going to have a total body change? Its supposed to look like the Tonka cross over... I need a new truck but am waiting for the change....

JB in so cal
07-14-2005, 06:33 AM
D plan is a screaming deal for dealership employees.I've used several of my pins over the past few years.We get 2 per year.The last d plan pin saved about 10k on a 05 fully loaded 4x4 diesel super duty.I don't know what they are advertising now as far as same as employee pricing but i seriouly doubt that it is as low as the actual deals a Ford employee with a d plan would get.Keep in mind the more a vehicle cost the greater the mark up and the greater the savings is gonna be.If you were to buy a focus on the d plan it would probablly only save a couple grand compared to a super duty where the price was about 10k less than sticker.
I'll vouch for those kinds of savings. Very, very good pricing!

1ASKYDV
07-14-2005, 06:34 AM
IF YOU'D LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT GM. FORD MIGHT SAY THEIR PRICING IS EQUAL TO EMPLOYEE BUT I WORK AT A DEALERSHIP AND I KNOW BETTER, I'VE SEEN WHAT I CAN GET A CAR FOR AND WHAT THEIR "PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PRICE" IS. PLUS, A LOT OF " EMPLOYEE PRICING" IS NOT BEING PIGGY-BACKED ALONG WITH THE INCENTIVES AND CASH BACK AVAILABLE TO REAL EMPLOYEES. THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THESE "EMPLOYEE PRICES" AND THINKING THEY ARE NOT INCREDIBLE. GM'S PRICING SEEMS TO BE TRUER TO EMPLOYEE PRICING BUT I WOULD BE WILLING TO BET IT'S STILL NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL. DO YOU REALLY THINK THESE AUTOMOTIVE GIANTS WOULD JUST BE GIVING CARS AWAY, ADVERTISING IS ADVERTISING AND ITS DOING ITS JOB BY MAKING PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GETTING A GREAT DEAL.
Which dealer are you at? I'm in orange too and always looking for someone I can trust to talk to about service!!

shadow
07-14-2005, 06:37 AM
So when is the Super Duty going to have a total body change? Its supposed to look like the Tonka cross over... I need a new truck but am waiting for the change....
We at the Dealership are the last one to find out.Usually we see them when they are rolling off the truck out front.I've seen a selected few,2 to be exact.
I would guess 07.They ususally keep it quite up till the last minute so people that are in the market for a new truck will continue buying now and not hold out for a the new body style.otherwise they'd be sitting on all the present body style and everyone would be waiting for the new.imho.

shadow
07-14-2005, 06:38 AM
Which dealer are you at? I'm in orange too and always looking for someone I can trust to talk to about service!!
Havasu,Bradley Ford.Been with Ford about 10yrs.

NashvilleBound
07-14-2005, 06:46 AM
We at the Dealership are the last one to find out.Usually we see them when they are rolling off the truck out front.I've seen a selected few,2 to be exact.
I would guess 07.They ususally keep it quite up till the last minute so people that are in the market for a new truck will continue buying now and not hold out for a the new body style.otherwise they'd be sitting on all the present body style and everyone would be waiting for the new.imho.
I have heard the same about releasing the new info. Another year....damn. Well, if you get any insider info let me know...I am looking for something very custom.

dicudmore
07-14-2005, 06:57 AM
Havasu,Bradley Ford.Been with Ford about 10yrs.
you work in Havasu? That is starting to sound very interesting :wink:

BoatFloating
07-14-2005, 07:06 AM
Anyone on the boards work for a So Cal Ford dealership?? Looking to get some info on the newest family plan prices. :rollside:
Yeah the Ford Family Plan is ..... Call your brother who has a Chevy and have him pick you up when your Ford breaks down :D
You think Ford would come up with their own marketing plan instead of swinging from GM's nutz..... :idea:

mbrown2
07-14-2005, 07:24 AM
Yeah the Ford Family Plan is ..... Call your brother who has a Chevy and have him pick you up when your Ford breaks down :D
LOL....but a new Mustang sounds kind of cool...

rollin24/7
07-17-2005, 12:48 PM
The Family Ford plan is great!!! I just purchased a 2005 F250 4x4 Diesel fully loaded Lariat 2 days ago with there pricing plan. Origanally stickered at $45,900, with the family plan with a $2000 rebate brought it down to $36,100!! They sale is only on 2005's and ends August 1st. I visited 7 dealers before I finally found the one I was looking for. With this deal it's slim pickings and they are going fast. Just my 2 cents.

NashvilleBound
07-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Compared to the dealer invoice price what was the bottom line?

J540
07-17-2005, 02:33 PM
I got mine on the A plan. I dont know what this D plan is you guys keep saying But the A plan is the best you can get, then you got the friends & family plan.
I have an 05 now, but when i got my 03 Excursion it was 52.000.no tax or any thing yet, I walked out the door with the 100.000/5yr warrantee,tax everything OTD. 47.200.

79 HUSTLER
07-17-2005, 04:56 PM
I got mine on the A plan. I dont know what this D plan is you guys keep saying But the A plan is the best you can get, then you got the friends & family plan.
I have an 05 now, but when i got my 03 Excursion it was 52.000.no tax or any thing yet, I walked out the door with the 100.000/5yr warrantee,tax everything OTD. 47.200.
You got ripped on that pile of shit. :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
Maybe one day you will get one that runs.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

little rowe boat
07-17-2005, 06:41 PM
The wife and I were at Ford today looking for an Expedition.What a freaking joke. They should call the plan whats left of what we could not sell plan. The theme of the day was Can't find it with those options.

MILKMAN351
07-17-2005, 08:33 PM
I work at Rancho Santa Margarita Ford and our owner Jim Graham is on some board for the development of new vehicles. He was saying the new Superduty is going to be '07 which means we could see it as early as '06 but no gaurantees. It's going to depend somewhat on the depletion of the current Superduty bodystyle. Early talk was that there was a 6.5L dual turbo charged engine in the works to eliminate the need for a variable orifice turbo. It's possible though by the time of release they might use a smaller liter motor with that dual turbo setup, it would still outperform the current 6.0L.