PDA

View Full Version : WTB Sea Doo HX

riverracerx
07-06-2005, 08:34 AM
Anyone have a nice Sea Doo HX they know of for sale? Thinking about getting back into racing the Sport class for fun. Have been away too long and I need another hobby! :)
This is whay they look like:
http://www.tappedin.com/hop/pics/97hx.jpg

UltraStealth
07-06-2005, 08:41 AM
No, but I have a GPR 1200 superstock with triple pipes for sale. Complete race boat.

Beer-30
07-06-2005, 08:47 AM
HX's will hurt ya! A friend had one, but sold it years ago. Nice ride. Very performance oriented.

riverracerx
07-06-2005, 09:07 AM
I used to race Blasters but got out of it because of the HX. I would love to just race the Havasu races for fun. Looks like they are building a dedicated course at Crazy Horse campground.
Ultra, I think I wanna stick with a Sport class boat. Are you getting out or just getting rid of a boat?

UltraStealth
07-06-2005, 09:13 AM
Ultra, I think I wanna stick with a Sport class boat. Are you getting out or just getting rid of a boat?[/QUOTE]
I have been out for about two years now. I built a GPR 1200 and just never rode it. It took a few months to actually build the boat. Motor was sent back east to be built. The problem was I had three other race boats, and had my XPL working good. I sometimes miss racing as well, but it was like a fulltime job.

riverracerx
07-06-2005, 09:40 AM
I got out in '96. Spent too much $$ on the Blaster and couldn't afford to switch to the HX to stay competitive.
But would love to race a a few times at Havasu during the summer. I hear it is much smaller scale than it used to be back in the day.

riverracerx
07-06-2005, 09:40 AM
http://riverracerx.com/rrx/blaster.jpg

riverroyal
07-06-2005, 01:19 PM
sorry about the HXs hurting the sport class,myself and one other racer were the first to get these from seadoo,if you have any questions on these things let me know,Ive had thousands of hours invested in the HX,I sold all of my race HXs overseas.they are alot of fun.

riverracerx
07-06-2005, 04:40 PM
know anyone who has a raceboat laying around they don't want? Or a motor?
I have found a few stockers for about 2K. But they are hard to find.