PDA

View Full Version : Blood Pressure is Rising........

Her454
07-06-2005, 09:50 AM
Every time I have to deal with a company that has been outsourced to India and I cant ^$%# ing understand them!
I've taken several calls in the last few days from people that were trying to get technical information and I could NOT understand them.....its so frustrating! I cant even understand the broken email correspondence! Anyone else have to deal with this?

lucky
07-06-2005, 09:52 AM
quit your bitching - you want practice - answer the tela marketers a few times a week :D --

Jbb
Every time I have to deal with a company that has been outsourced to India and I cant ^$%# ing understand them!
I've taken several calls in the last few days from people that were trying to get technical information and I could NOT understand them.....its so frustrating! I cant even understand the broken email correspondence! Anyone else have to deal with this?
They dont speak....mullet? :D

topless
Only when I go to the liquor store. :eek:

Her454
07-06-2005, 09:53 AM
quit your bitching - --
You know thats the only reason you log on every day.............. :D
oh, and to learn how to spell.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Just tell 'em to get the damn slurpee machine fixed!

Freak
07-06-2005, 09:57 AM
I deal with that shit all the time. It's so frustrating! It's gotten to the point where I am a major dick from the get go. Then I feel bad after the hang up cause the poor person is just trying to make a living.

lucky
07-06-2005, 09:58 AM
You know thats the only reason you log on every day.............. :D
oh, and to learn how to spell.
its not an american requirment - anymore - dis is da internet baby
talk to my suppervissiar :notam: lmoa

sunj_e
07-06-2005, 10:07 AM
How about this.
India just placed order with Boeing for 50 large size airliners, Boeing 777-200 ER (long range), B 777-300 ER (extended range) and 787-8 Dreamliners. Each jet will employee 3000 americans for 3 years.
Why such a large order: Because of India's economy growing from these jobs that are outsourced, more people are flying in india and the need for more planes is growing.
This is just an example, there are many more. I understand the frustration with people that do not speak english well. but if you look at it from this perspective we are all benefiting as the global economy grows.

Her454
07-06-2005, 10:15 AM
How about this.
India just placed order with Boeing for 50 large size airliners, Boeing 777-200 ER (long range), B 777-300 ER (extended range) and 787-8 Dreamliners. Each jet will employee 3000 americans for 3 years.
Why such a large order: Because of India's economy growing from these jobs that are outsourced, more people are flying in india and the need for more planes is growing.
This is just an example, there are many more. I understand the frustration with people that do not speak english well. but if you look at it from this perspective we are all benefiting as the global economy grows.
I understand the effect it has on the economy, BOTH good and bad. With their not speaking the English language clearly, they get frustrated with ME because I do not understand and they have to repeat themselves several times. Maybe they are trying to master the language, maybe they are just trying to get by, I dont know. I just want to speak to someone that knows what the hell they are talking about, and can converse without language barriers that inhibit my job.l

Havasu_Dreamin
07-06-2005, 10:16 AM
Yeah, sunj_e you may want to check out the political rhetoric forum and the current thread about America and seeing better days and globalization and the like.

Jbb
07-06-2005, 10:16 AM
I understand the effect it has on the economy, BOTH good and bad. With their not speaking the English language clearly, they get frustrated with ME because I do not understand and they have to repeat themselves several times. Maybe they are trying to master the language, maybe they are just trying to get by, I dont know. I just want to speak to someone that knows what the hell they are talking about, and can converse without language barriers that inhibit my job.l
call me..... :smile:

Her454
07-06-2005, 10:18 AM
call me..... :smile:
......... your going to talk dirty to me in Spanish right? :)

lucky
07-06-2005, 10:19 AM
lets try this

Jbb
07-06-2005, 10:20 AM
......... your going to talk dirty to me in Spanish right? :)
si......same as every monday night for the last four years baby!!! :rollside:

Her454
07-06-2005, 10:24 AM
si......same as every monday night for the last four years baby!!! :rollside:
ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D

Jbb
07-06-2005, 10:25 AM
ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D
um....oh yeah....sorry....never mind

Her454
07-06-2005, 10:26 AM
um....oh yeah....sorry....never mind
Damn, your as bad a Larry Nebb, cant keep a secret. :hammerhea :)

Boozer
07-06-2005, 10:29 AM
How about this.
That still doesn't change the fact that they expect me to understand what the f*ck Mohamed Muhamed Mohomid is trying to say to me. It's frustrating enough that you need the help in the first place then when you call to get the help you need someone else on the line to trouble shoot the damn conversation!!

Party Cat
07-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Damn, your as bad a Larry Nebb, cant keep a secret. :hammerhea :)
Is that Dia's new code name....'Larry Nebb' :D :D

Her454
07-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Is that Dia's new code name....'Larry Nebb' :D :D
ROTFLMAO.........no its not, but its a "code" name thats for sure LOL.

lucky
07-06-2005, 10:35 AM
That still doesn't change the fact that they expect me to understand what the f*ck Mohamed Muhamed Mohomid is trying to say to me. It's frustrating enough that you need the help in the first place then when you call to get the help you need someone else on the line to trouble shoot the damn conversation!!
yea - have you ever tried to order somthing at REX Marine ...... what a frickin camel pen !

Her454
07-06-2005, 10:36 AM
yea - have you ever tried to order somthing at REX Marine ...... what a frickin camel pen !
Thats not nice, Mike is working hard to learn the language. :rollside:

Ion
07-06-2005, 02:26 PM
The times I've had to deal with these people for support and could not understand them, I've asked them to transfer me to their parent company, state-side and let them deal with the issue. If they are calling you, maybe you could have their parent company reps call you, then relay the info to their outsourced Indians?

Dave C
07-06-2005, 02:30 PM
so what you're trying to say is that HP is multinational... when did that happen???? Recently?!? :rollside: :rollside: ;) ;) ;)
sorry, someone already used the squishy crack!

Her454
07-06-2005, 02:55 PM
so what you're trying to say is that HP is multinational... when did that happen???? Recently?!? :rollside: :rollside: ;) ;) ;)
sorry, someone already used the squishy crack!
LOL..........actually its larger customers of ours like ***** for example, that are calling in for assistance, and Im finding it difficult to resolve their issues when I cant **bleeping** understand them. :hammerhea

Rexone
07-06-2005, 07:11 PM
ahhh wat tipee cabal dide youu nade ser mr loukey wat baot is youu varietee ser. we en ale cofidence wil hav at fasilite de varietee of youu disere en cabal ser. withe du regerds, wrexune

Blown 472
07-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Thank you very much please.