PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here use the T-Mobile Blackberry??

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
07-06-2005, 10:25 AM
i am thinking about putting a few employees and myself on the blackberry and T-mobile seems to have the best deal.
looking for feedback...

Boozer
07-06-2005, 10:33 AM
I was a Blackberry user until my blackberry fell to the bottom of Lake Havasu. Being that I really no longer have a need for the fetures the blackberry offers I opted to not purchase another.
If email is important then the Blackberry is the only way to go. I absolutely loved mine. I was able to sit in the middle of the lake and have my desktop at my finger tips with it.
If you want a good hook up on Blackberries let me know I still have connects at T-Mobile.

Boozer
07-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Also, I used my blackberry as both my phone and data device. If you don't mind the size the Blackberry works very well as a phone.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
07-06-2005, 10:48 AM
Thanks Boozer-
check your PM's

carbonmarine
07-06-2005, 10:55 AM
I love my Blackberry.... My productivity has quadrulpled, its saved my butt a bunch of times. I can remember life before it.... I would think or stress out about getting home or to the office to check mails ... Now, I just look down at teh BB , see I have mails and respond, call back on the spot, 24 hrs a day..
The lady gets a little pissed about the time I spend typing / working... but whats new right ???
Rick32 :chi:

nextel4u
07-06-2005, 12:52 PM
I sell both services and Nextel actually has some better pricing and features than T-mobile. I will give you the best deal possible on either carrier. We have a ***boaterlink you can check out www.conectus.com/***boat You can call me directly at 800-491-7121. My name is John, or you can ask for Christa.