PDA

View Full Version : Poor guy from Big River...

9er
07-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Saw this Sunday afternoon. Think the guy is from Big River. Maybe on the boards? I heard someone cut him off. What a way to ruin your weekend........... :confused:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2714boatrock2a.jpg

CandyA$$
07-06-2005, 11:31 AM
OMG
WTF!
I sure hope you stopped to help out.

9er
07-06-2005, 11:56 AM
By the time we got there the AZF&G was on the scene and the guy was cleaning out his stuff.
Didn't hear what happened to the dipshit that caused it. Or if they found him.

CandyA$$
07-06-2005, 12:05 PM
damn wonder what kind of damage there was. Hopefully not much.

LAFD
07-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Looks Like Theres A Nice Chunk Outta The Front Of It. Thats Majorly Sucks That A Really Nice Boat. Hopfully It Wont Cost To Much To Fix And That They Caught The Bastard That Caused It.

CandyA$$
07-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Looks Like Theres A Nice Chunk Outta The Front Of It. Thats Majorly Sucks That A Really Nice Boat. Hopfully It Wont Cost To Much To Fix And That They Caught The Bastard That Caused It.
your right I did not look at it that well, maybe

Bense468
07-06-2005, 12:59 PM
THAT SUCKS... Upside is with it being parked...He can evaluate the situation and Plug up some of the hole before dropping it back into the water to be towed back to ramp. He also has time to get his truck on ramp before doing this. Still sucks.

cole13
07-06-2005, 01:58 PM
I would be surprised if he got cut off. It looks more like it broke loose at night and ended up on shore. Why would he be so close to shore? Scary though for sure either way.

Bense468
07-06-2005, 02:22 PM
I would be surprised if he got cut off. It looks more like it broke loose at night and ended up on shore. Why would he be so close to shore? Scary though for sure either way.
Probably stabbed it to go around the guy headed toward shore got scared and backed out of throttle. Maybe stabbed it one more time to straighten out down river but was already in shore. But anything could have happened.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-06-2005, 02:29 PM
I am pretty sure this is Topock Junkie's old boat :supp:

Topock Junkie
07-06-2005, 02:30 PM
That's my old boat. It just sold about two months ago. It only had 26 hours on it. Seeing this makes me want to cry.....

Wet Dream
07-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Inexperienced jetter? He might have paniced and turned but forgot to throttle it? Or does this boat not have a foot throttle?

CandyA$$
07-06-2005, 02:48 PM
That's my old boat. It just sold about two months ago. It only had 26 hours on it. Seeing this makes me want to cry.....
oooohh that has got to hurt

hack job
07-06-2005, 03:01 PM
well he got cut off i know this for sure . i talked to him on sunday about it. he said some guy in a tow boat wasnt looking were he was going and at the last min he turned and this guy had to put it on the shore to not hit him. its a pretty shitty sit. he had said that that he just got the boat two months ago . he is going to take it to orange county boat repair and have sal fix it all up.
:idea:

Aluminum Squirt
07-06-2005, 03:18 PM
That definetly sucks. Replace with an aluminum boat, run onto shore, kick it back in the water, repeat as necessary :cool: . Good luck getting it fixed, hopefully he can salavage at least the end of summer-Aluminum Squirt

Hot Rod Hallett
07-06-2005, 04:00 PM
That's my buddy Kevin's old boat. Driven it many times-what a bummer!