PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Pontoon Rental??

sigepmock
05-02-2006, 08:39 AM
OK I swear I just read a thread about this a week ago but I can't find it and the search turned up nothing....sorry if this is redundant.
Anyway I need to rent a pontoon in Havasu for the day. Any recomendations?
I'd like one that launches out of Winsor but that's not critical.
We have some friends coming into to town in two weeks and one is way prego so I figure the pontoon will be a lot smoother and safer to put around the lake on.
Thanks,
Chris

HavasuSelect
05-02-2006, 08:43 AM
Try Paradise rentals. I've rented from them twice this year. They have nice boats and reasonable prices. Plus excellent customer service. I don't have their number off hand but ou can find it through yahoo.

OGShocker
05-02-2006, 08:44 AM
OK I swear I just read a thread about this a week ago but I can't find it and the search turned up nothing....sorry if this is redundant.
Anyway I need to rent a pontoon in Havasu for the day. Any recomendations?
I'd like one that launches out of Winsor but that's not critical.
We have some friends coming into to town in two weeks and one is way prego so I figure the pontoon will be a lot smoother and safer to put around the lake on.
Thanks,
Chris
There are three companies that I have seen. You should have little trouble finding one a week out.
Put your Hot Boat name on the side of the pontoon so, you don't get flipped off by other members..:D BTW, you may want to stay away from DEANO, he gets REALLY nervous around pontoon drivers..:D :D :D

Havasu Luvr
05-02-2006, 08:47 AM
Chris. Call Greg 928-230-5728 and tell him HL recommended him. He rented me a 25' for the wedding. I just talked to him... it was nice and clean @ 250 day + tax & fuel. He will launch and retrieve for you too. Let me know if this works out.

Mrs. casean
05-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Chris, We rented a pontoon from Arizona Watersports for a Memerial a few years back... it was a great boat! They launched it out of Windsor too...
Arizona Watersports (http://www.arizonawatersports.com/)

sigepmock
05-02-2006, 09:13 AM
Thanks guys, that's the info I needed.
I was thinking about putting our name on the side of the boat but I think I'd rather just be another anomous rental pontoon driver that runs full speed into the marina, parks in front of the ramp, and makes sunden and un-neccesary speed and direction changes with out looking....especially around really nice and expensive boats.... :crossx: :crossx:
Chris

Havasu Luvr
05-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Thanks guys, that's the info I needed.
I was thinking about putting our name on the side of the boat but I think I'd rather just be another anomous rental pontoon driver that runs full speed into the marina, parks in front of the ramp, and makes sunden and un-neccesary speed and direction changes with out looking....especially around really nice and expensice boats.... :crossx: :crossx:
Chris
Stay Away from me
:mad:

lalhc
05-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Don't forget to speed and make some nice wakes in the channel :)

sigepmock
05-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Don't forget to speed and make some nice wakes in the channel :)
Oh yeah, forgot that one, Thanks. :crossx:
YOU'RE ALL IN A LOT OF TROUBLE NOW!!!!!

2Driver
05-02-2006, 11:16 AM
I know rents 26' JC's with the Merc I/O. $300 +fuel. Don't know anything about them except they were very professional on the phone when I called to inquire. Launch at 8 pick up at 5Pm or sooner if you want.