PDA

View Full Version : I have a dream.

cyclone
07-06-2005, 03:30 PM
i have a dream. my dream is that 10 years from now the njba will still be operating, and there will be thousands of spectators at each race, and the boat count will be insane but we'll all get to race a lot anyway, and we'll race at night under bright lights with nitro poppin off on the track, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs, and i'll smoke willis and fuentes and harris, and we'll be at a new track located in OC that has two tracks side by side with spectator's stands right down the middle on an island, and there will be no down time in the program because there will be races happening on both tracks at all times, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs, and we'll all win enough money keep racing, and my boat will be so quick that my vision will blur at the end of the track, and djd will be signing autographs as "hollywood bendejo" and CS19 will finally join the dark side, and Top Fuel will have a 10 boat field at every race, and Arnold will personally endorse the sport as the future of California's economy, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs. the end. :D

Bense468
07-06-2005, 03:32 PM
And free beer
Oh and you forgot to mention chicks with big boobs

460 jus getn it
07-06-2005, 03:32 PM
i have a dream. my dream is that 10 years from now the njba will still be operating, and there will be thousands of spectators at each race, and the boat count will be insane but we'll all get to race a lot anyway, and we'll race at night under bright lights with nitro poppin off on the track, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs, and i'll smoke willis and fuentes and harris, and we'll be at a new track located in OC that has two tracks side by side with spectator's stands right down the middle on an island, and there will be no down time in the program because there will be races happening on both tracks at all times, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs, and we'll all win enough money keep racing, and my boat will be so quick that my vision will blur at the end of the track, and djd will be signing autographs as "hollywood bendejo" and CS19 will finally join the dark side, and Top Fuel will have a 10 boat field at every race, and Arnold will personally endorse the sport as the future of California's economy, and there will be chicks everywhere with big boobs. the end. :D
thats a hell of a dream. :D :D :D :D

cyclone
07-06-2005, 03:34 PM
oh yeah and I almost forgot. Busby's the man! keep up the good work bro. we all appreciate you and willis and rest of the board for keeping it alive.

BUSBY
07-06-2005, 03:45 PM
I too have a dream ... big boobs, and bigger boobs, and beer, and boats, and boobs again, and like Mike said ... Chris comes over, and Nelson doing the lawnmower, and me making it through a race without blowing an engine, and boobs ...
Thanks Mike ... I nneded that!
Brian

cyclone
07-06-2005, 03:49 PM
oh and the track will be open for practice twice a week. and bigger boobs and brian's the man. :D

Bense468
07-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Since were dreamin...Can we put a floating bar on the track like Foxes but with Wet T shirt concert every hour on the hour with new chicks.
Or you can build one big supercharger over the whole track so the atmosphere is now at least double. 29.4

cyclone
07-06-2005, 03:55 PM
that's not a bad idea jeff. we can get hooters to sponsor it.

77468sleekcraft
07-06-2005, 04:03 PM
DUDE YOU ARE MY HERO..... :mix:

BUSBY
07-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Since were dreamin...Can we put a floating bar on the track like Foxes but with Wet T shirt concert every hour on the hour with new chicks.
What are you talking about ... that's our starting barge! And since it a dream, the would be topless and handing us cold ones while we were in line!
And twice a week? no way ... every night! And also since it's a dream our girlfriends and wives would wait for us back in the pits, encourage us to flirt with the starting chicks while BBQing our dinners!
And they would pay for our boats to be built!
Oh, this is a great dream!

mexrunner
07-06-2005, 06:57 PM
oh and us river guys could just show up pass tech buy a topless inspector with big boobs and run all we want for 10 bucks a run. and maybe at a place close to home like elsinore :D

djdtpr
07-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Mike thats not a dream thats heaven man heaven!

cyclone
07-06-2005, 07:12 PM
aloha mr. bendejo! that would be heaven indeed. and it would be even more heavenly if like mr busby said, our chicks were back at the pits cooking dinner instead of sleeping through my runs like mine sometimes does. in my dream she'd be dowloading data from the boat, making hardware changes flat on her back under the trailer and cookin me a fat steak all at once! Beer, steak and broads in the pits! whoooha! oh and dont let me forgot about the sponsors. Budlight will sponsor the whole deal including the boats and we'll all race for free just because its so dangerous and they'll thank us for doin it! :D
ooh ooh and the jet boats will smack the hell out of the vdrivers every time. (sorry brian!). :D :D

BUSBY
07-06-2005, 07:24 PM
ooh ooh and the jet boats will smack the hell out of the vdrivers every time. (sorry brian!). :D :D
That's okay ... I still remember that it's a dream! :p

cyclone
07-06-2005, 07:25 PM
and in my dream i have a working pop off. lol j/k

Bense468
07-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Dag On

cyclone
07-06-2005, 07:53 PM
Michael, put down the pipe and report to the clinic cuz it's pee inna bottle time! Anyone that's dreamin those kinda dreams has got to be onna good shit.
Your dream would be more in line with whats happenin if 10 years down the line when you peddled your bicycle down to the track there were thousands of 'slant-eyed' spectators and chicks with NO boobs and all you racers are begging for your alotment of 'rice squeezins race fuel' and fastest tub there will be CS in his new gofast racing junk with the dragons head on the bow and there will be 3 92 year old chinese whores with no tits serving rice beer. And then to the roar of a 1000 dud firecrackers Rex 1 will be hocking "made in USA' boat parts but will get picked up again as a political disident for muttering something about a f*ckin chink!
Slopemart will be made business of the century cuz single handedly they supported the country of chinkville through the tough times and helped them buy the USA. Which they did but declined to purchase the Constitution cuz they figured out it don't work and by declaring it null and void they are able to chase all of the mexicans back to tj in their shopping carts that they stole from 'slopemart' cuz they ain't gettin no more nuthin for nuthin stuff and the chinks puttum all on birth control so the pope toldum to get the hell out.
GW was made a national hero in mexico and went to live on his million acre ranch that just happened to come his way after his term was up and the ragheads and canatards are running scared cuz the chinks wont put up with their shit.
AND.
the rest of us will be lucky to get a job pickin rice.
THE END>
Rio :D
ok i'll admit that the hydrocodene is making me a bit loopy but you sir are off your rocker. Did trying to tune that freaken hat on your daytona ruin your mellon? too many fumes? dammit man i'm a doctor not a magician!

cyclone
07-06-2005, 08:07 PM
lfmao. you are one funny mofo. Drinkin hurricane when you should have a 40 of OE or at thee very least, King Cobra. Everyone knows its Lando's favorite@

flat broke
07-06-2005, 08:31 PM
lfmao. you are one funny mofo. Drinkin hurricane when you should have a 40 of OE or at thee very least, King Cobra. Everyone knows its Lando's favorite@
It ain't Lando, it's Billy D, and he's "one malt liqua picka"
Chris

cyclone
07-06-2005, 08:45 PM
dude billy d is lando. lando is billy d. c'mon!

flat broke
07-06-2005, 08:53 PM
dude billy d is lando. lando is billy d. c'mon!
Not possible. Lando comes from a long time ago in a galaxy far away. Billy D lives right here on planet earth in the here and now as the honorary king of malt liquor ;) Ya gotta come correct son. Besides, we all know when it comes to a showdown between the King Cobra and the Mongoose, the Mongoose wins everytime :D (waaay too muck knowledge of malt liquor brands and their marketing slogans) If you've pounded a Mongoose before, you'd know that King Cobra aint got shiat on the Mongoose for pure headpoundin fun :D
Chris

BUSBY
07-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Wait ... my dream of big boobs and fast boats is quickly having inserts of tofu cafe's and doughnut shops!
Back to Tits and Blowers! ( hey I kind of like the two of those together :idea: )

cyclone
07-19-2005, 03:05 PM
tofu? wtf. :D

Sanger D
07-19-2005, 03:38 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,I just got a really realistic visual!! :messedup: I can sleep now!!!

BUSBY
07-19-2005, 07:06 PM
boobs & more boobs! :)
and
Beer!

BUSBY
09-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Sorry ... I just had to go back to this ... I'm hurtin' to go racin' again ... had to start at the top of the thread and go through it again ...
3 more weeks :D :D :D

screamdreambrad
09-02-2005, 07:09 PM
rio; you are one funny mother f'r

moneysucker
09-02-2005, 07:21 PM
That is what is good about bay fair. A ton of spectators, Beer flowing. The crowd at crown point actually want to see the drags even when they are unorganized and chaotic and the thunder boats get off schedule and ruin the water. There are crowds and hot chicks with big boobs that want to see us but they are lazy and don't want to go far. It has to happen in a populated area. I do share your dream though Mike.

TRG
09-02-2005, 07:23 PM
That is what is good about bay fair. A ton of spectators, Beer flowing. The crowd at crown point actually want to see the drags even when they are unorganized and chaotic and the thunder boats get off schedule and ruin the water. There are crowds and hot chicks with big boobs that want to see us but they are lazy and don't want to go far. It has to happen in a populated area. I do share your dream though Mike.
So what your sayin' is,...its a great place for me to "pop my cherry" and get on the rope??

Cole1313
09-02-2005, 07:28 PM
here here!! That is a good dream. But like it was said before you forgot the beer.

BUSBY
09-02-2005, 09:23 PM
I spoke to Neil today for some time ... I'll be seein' you in two weeks! :D :D :D
P.S. still dreamin' ... boats, beer, BOOBS! :D

moneysucker
09-02-2005, 09:45 PM
So what your sayin' is,...its a great place for me to "pop my cherry" and get on the rope??
That is what I am doing. It is IHBA, Dig up the thread that SDPM started about 2 spaces left. Or talk to Tom, he is the one who helped get me and Tre in there. I am reading the rule book now.
Cy

Rexone
09-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Michael, put down the pipe and report to the clinic cuz it's pee inna bottle time! Anyone that's dreamin those kinda dreams has got to be onna good shit.
Your dream would be more in line with whats happenin if 10 years down the line when you peddled your bicycle down to the track there were thousands of 'slant-eyed' spectators and chicks with NO boobs and all you racers are begging for your alotment of 'rice squeezins race fuel' and fastest tub there will be CS in his new gofast racing junk with the dragons head on the bow and there will be 3 92 year old chinese whores with no tits serving rice beer. And then to the roar of a 1000 dud firecrackers Rex 1 will be hocking "made in USA' boat parts but will get picked up again as a political disident for muttering something about a f*ckin chink!
Slopemart will be made business of the century cuz single handedly they supported the country of chinkville through the tough times and helped them buy the USA. Which they did but declined to purchase the Constitution cuz they figured out it don't work and by declaring it null and void they are able to chase all of the mexicans back to tj in their shopping carts that they stole from 'slopemart' cuz they ain't gettin no more nuthin for nuthin stuff and the chinks puttum all on birth control so the pope toldum to get the hell out.
GW was made a national hero in mexico and went to live on his million acre ranch that just happened to come his way after his term was up and the ragheads and canatards are running scared cuz the chinks wont put up with their shit.
AND.
the rest of us will be lucky to get a job pickin rice.
THE END>
Rio :D
rio that's pretty :D :D
If I didn't know better I'd think you didn't like the nice folks in China who are supplying nothing but high quality commodities to us. :rolleyes:
have butter.
got rice?

TRG
09-03-2005, 06:34 AM
Cy, took care of everything last week, got my #'s and would like to know where i can find a rule book as well?

Cs19
09-03-2005, 07:02 AM
Todd, you goin racin? San Diego or Bakersweird?

moneysucker
09-03-2005, 07:13 AM
Cy, took care of everything last week, got my #'s and would like to know where i can find a rule book as well?
I downloaded and printed it. 61 pages. www.ihbaracing.com When are yoou going down thurs afternoon or friday morning?

TRG
09-03-2005, 07:13 AM
Sd

Cs19
09-03-2005, 07:17 AM
Is that the weekend of Finnegan's wedding?
Id like to spectate at that one.

moneysucker
09-03-2005, 07:52 AM
From what I understand it is the weekend of mikes funeral...err wedding, you should come down, I am sure someone can get you in. I will be down there from thursday evening until monday. Look for Money $ucker. I will have a DLB Construction Sign in my pits too since I will be getting paid while I am racing. Salary, gotta love it.

BUSBY
09-03-2005, 08:39 AM
From what I understand it is the weekend of mikes funeral...err wedding, you should come down, I am sure someone can get you in. I will be down there from thursday evening until monday. Look for Money $ucker. I will have a DLB Construction Sign in my pits too since I will be getting paid while I am racing. Salary, gotta love it.
Gettin' paid? On your 1st event? man ... I need to hang with you and Neil more! :hammer2:

Hot Rod Hallett
09-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Good post Mikey. We are trying at Truckin' to boost the sport of Drag Boat Racing. Hey everybody go pick up the new issue of Truckin'. There is a 4 page article on the April NJBA Race. Good coverage and great promotion for the NJBA. The issue has a red Dodge Hemi on the cover and lots of Audio cover blurbs.

TRG
09-03-2005, 03:38 PM
That is mikes wedding, im gonna get down there fri. morn early, pull out early sat to go get my penguin suit on and be back sunday morn. Hopefully! lol
Im as nervous as a priest at an all boys school,...should be a HOOT though!

Squirtin Thunder
09-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Is that the weekend of Finnegan's wedding?
Id like to spectate at that one.
:2purples: I thought that already happend !!! :2purples:

cyclone
07-02-2007, 09:38 PM
:D since busby brought back skateboards and firehoses i thought i'd bring back my dream.
whos got the cash to make it happen?

RCB19
07-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Oh and HOT lesbians presenting the trophies.

BUSBY
07-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Oh and HOT lesbians presenting the trophies.
yeah ... back to the dream ... :D
I wouldn't say hot lesbian's ... more like smoking hot straight chicks that don't mind getting it on with other smoking hot straight chicks that love hooking up with winners of boat races that have beer bellies and are broke from spending all of their money on their boats ... shoot these chicks turn out to be rich and love to give huge prize funds, even to the loosers! :D

Hustler
07-03-2007, 08:24 AM
I wouldn't say hot lesbian's ... more like smoking hot straight chicks that don't mind getting it on with other smoking hot straight chicks that love hooking up with winners of boat races that have beer bellies and are broke from spending all of their money on their boats ... shoot these chicks turn out to be rich and love to give huge prize funds, even to the loosers! :D
Quik!!! some one call 911. I think Busby fell into a coma:eek: :D

FuelInMyVeins82
07-03-2007, 08:58 AM
Now your really dreaming!!

BUSBY
07-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Quik!!! some one call 911. I think Busby fell into a coma:eek: :D
no don't wake me ... it's getting too good!:D

Hustler
07-03-2007, 11:33 AM
no don't wake me ... it's getting too good!:D
In that case we better get you an IV.
Nurse hook this man up with 2liters an hours of the best import beer you got. make it stat!!!:D

Bense468
07-03-2007, 12:33 PM
In that case we better get you an IV.
Nurse hook this man up with 2liters an hours of the best import beer you got. make it stat!!!:D
You guys don't even want to know about IV's. We were plugging them in 2 weekends ago in Havasu for my buds bachelor party. :D

TAF
07-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Flatties & V-drives rule!!!:sqeyes: :eek: :D

Hustler
07-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Flatties & V-drives rule!!!:sqeyes: :eek: :D
Only on the trailer:eek: :D

BUSBY
12-13-2007, 10:54 AM
the best dream ever ... revisited :D

BUSBY
12-13-2007, 11:02 AM
To add to the dream ...
we have a new set of lights that would allow us to run gambler and our classes would grow ... and the payouts would be doubled and paid for every round ...cash at the outramp along with a 12 pack of cold beer ... and if you blew your engine those smoking hot straight chicks that are rich and like to hook up with each other every now and then for you would pay for your broken parts ...
okay back to work ... had to have a stress break ...

widowmaker
12-13-2007, 04:51 PM
the best dream ever ... revisited :D
RAD.... Cyclone you are my hero. now were was that girl with big boobs:D

Hass828
12-13-2007, 05:13 PM
Sounds like you boys wish that you were lake racers on lake texoma between Ok and Tx . Thats what its like were we boat . Women-booze- titties-boatracing-titties- Oh I said titties twice, oh well I love titties. If you get real bored and the wives arent lookin we've got an island were all of the college kids hang out and on the big weekends it get all nude. One or two of the girls gone wild vids were shot out there.

BUSBY
12-13-2007, 05:45 PM
If you get real bored and the wives arent lookin we've got an island were all of the college kids hang out and on the big weekends it get all nude. One or two of the girls gone wild vids were shot out there.
NICE ... naked college chicks! :D

RCB19
12-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Winter has set in hard.:(

Jetaholic
12-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Hey...we forgot to mention...
Free Nitro (the wives pay for it)
Beer
Jack Daniels
And let's see I feel like I'm forgetting somet...oh yeah...boobs, big boobs, and more big boobs...:D

TRG
12-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Sounds like you boys wish that you were lake racers on lake texoma between Ok and Tx . Thats what its like were we boat . Women-booze- titties-boatracing-titties- Oh I said titties twice, oh well I love titties. If you get real bored and the wives arent lookin we've got an island were all of the college kids hang out and on the big weekends it get all nude. One or two of the girls gone wild vids were shot out there.
what you are describing pretty much goes hand-n-hand in boating everywhere, only thing is, California has some pretty darn good lookin women,...ive seen first hand what okie whomen look like on an average!
I think im related to some too!:D
TRG

Hass828
12-14-2007, 05:53 AM
what you are describing pretty much goes hand-n-hand in boating everywhere, only thing is, California has some pretty darn good lookin women,...ive seen first hand what okie whomen look like on an average!
TRG
I wont argue about the california chicks looking good as I likem all:D But dont bag on the OK & TX chicks cause they are beautiful and they still like men.

widowmaker
12-14-2007, 06:39 AM
But dont bag on the OK & TX chicks cause they are beautiful and they still like men.
LMFAO!!!

cyclone
12-14-2007, 09:08 AM
i feel obliged to say that i had all kinds of vicodin in me the night i posted this thread.
i still believe in it though!:)

Jetaholic
12-14-2007, 09:51 AM
But dont bag on the OK & TX chicks ...
God bless Texas! I've seen some Texas hotties believe you me. :D

BUSBY
12-14-2007, 10:35 AM
i feel obliged to say that i had all kinds of vicodin in me the night i posted this thread.
i still believe in it though!:)
who cares ... it was a great dream!
I believe, I believe! :D

Lana
12-14-2007, 11:55 AM
I must say that this is the funniest thing I have read on here in awhile, very entertaining for a Friday.
Keep on dreaming Mike. And, if you want BIG boobs, just fork out the money and get that woman of yours a set. ;)
Lana

Outlaw
12-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Sorry if I upset anybody

TRG
12-14-2007, 04:36 PM
I wont argue about the california chicks looking good as I likem all:D But dont bag on the OK & TX chicks cause they are beautiful and they still like men.
Tuche':)

TRG
12-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Have you ever noticed that LANA spelled backwards is ANAL
EEEEASY there tiger! :eek: this aint the Sandbar!

Outlaw
12-14-2007, 04:51 PM
EEEEASY there tiger! :eek: this aint the Sandbar!
Sorry:( I just happened to notice that:(

Hustler
12-14-2007, 05:07 PM
I had dream once.
It had Cyclone in a elf costume playing with Rudolf:sqeyes:
OK maybe it was a nightmare:jawdrop: :D

Nucking futs
12-14-2007, 05:29 PM
Sorry:( I just happened to notice that:(
Did you ever notice when you get hit up side your head it hurts? You just need to say your sorry real quick To my girlfreind before this get out of hand. I don't know you but you could get to know me real quick!!!!!
Thank you outlaw.

Lana
12-14-2007, 06:39 PM
It's cool guys, I got that all the time growing up, I thought it was pretty funny. I got busy at work, so I couldn't reply. I am pretty anal though!!!:D

BUSBY
12-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Did you ever notice when you get hit up side your head it hurts? You just need to say your sorry real quick To my girlfreind before this get out of hand. I don't know you but you could get to know me real quick!!!!!
Thank you outlaw.
Tim's Anal :D
lol

BUSBY
12-14-2007, 09:32 PM
oh yeah ... back to the dream
Boobs, BBQ's & Boats ;)

Lana
12-14-2007, 11:05 PM
oh yeah ... back to the dream
Boobs, BBQ's & Boats ;)
I already have the boobs, can I dream about the BBQ, boats and warm weather? Cuz this shiat we have right now is way too cold for me!!!

BUSBY
12-15-2007, 09:02 AM
I already have the boobs, can I dream about the BBQ, boats and warm weather? Cuz this shiat we have right now is way too cold for me!!!
Yes you can ... and feel free to add to your dream :D ... we'd love to hear about it from a females side (wait, do we really?)
j/k ... dream away!
Brian

Nucking futs
12-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Yes you can ... and feel free to add to your dream :D ... we'd love to hear about it from a females side (wait, do we really?)
j/k ... dream away!
Brian
She is planning on running the boat through the lights at Bako. That dream may come a reality if I can get a pink lifeline for her.:D
Needs some practice on the river first.

noregret$
12-15-2007, 03:54 PM
She is planning on running the boat through the lights at Bako. That dream may come a reality if I can get a pink lifeline for her.:D
hey futs, get a hold of BLUE BLUNDER i think tony still has a pink lifeline....

BUSBY
12-15-2007, 04:52 PM
I don't even want to know why he has it, or how you know :eek:

Nucking futs
12-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Thanks Big D, I will get in touch.

Lana
12-15-2007, 07:15 PM
j/k ... dream away!
Brian
No, you don't want to hear it from a females side, THAT would get me in trouble!!:D

Lana
12-15-2007, 07:17 PM
This really changes the dream now, I can see all the HOT men everywhere.;)

Nucking futs
12-15-2007, 07:22 PM
:confused:

blue wonder
12-15-2007, 08:29 PM
i have a dream of my motor being done for the beginning of the season...then i woke up to reality as usual...oh well '09 ought to be great!!!!!

Lana
12-15-2007, 08:36 PM
i have a dream of my motor being done for the beginning of the season...then i woke up to reality as usual...oh well '09 ought to be great!!!!!
Hey what a coincidence, isn't that a dream for the majority of the guys on here? :D

Lana
12-15-2007, 08:37 PM
:confused:
Can't a woman dream? Geez :D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Can't a woman dream? Geez :D
Yes...however you've just officially stepped into a man's dream :D

GAWnCA
12-15-2007, 08:59 PM
...ive seen first hand what okie whomen look like on an average!
TRG
You've been to the wrong places if you think that!! Get out of the gutter and you'll find some DAMN good looking women in OK.

GAWnCA
12-15-2007, 09:01 PM
I must say that this is the funniest thing I have read on here in awhile, very entertaining for a Friday.
Keep on dreaming Mike. And, if you want BIG boobs, just fork out the money and get that woman of yours a set. ;)
Lana
Hell!!! He's still buying Cracker Jacks and looking for the prize inside. :D :D :D

BUSBY
12-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Lana ... that's not a dream, it's Tim, me, Chris, Mike, Joe, Jordan, etc, etc, etc ... :D

Lana
12-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Hell!!! He's still buying Cracker Jacks and looking for the prize inside. :D :D :D
No, you're wrong. He got a prize when he married Jessa.

GAWnCA
12-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Sorry, maybe it should have been the other way around. :D :D :D Just teasing!!!

BUSBY
12-15-2007, 09:47 PM
I say you got the prize w/ Tim :D
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x306/busby061/JordansB-day034.jpg?t=1197783915
ahhh ... Cassidy's and camera's :D ... good times!

TRG
12-15-2007, 09:56 PM
You've been to the wrong places if you think that!! Get out of the gutter and you'll find some DAMN good looking women in OK.
:sleeping:The Gutter i'm in, here in Sunny Souther California is quite to my liking, and the two women i live with are more than i can handle, thanks for the concern though!
Happy trails!:D
TRG

TRG
12-15-2007, 09:58 PM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x306/busby061/JordansB-day034.jpg?t=1197783915
Tim! you are one UGLY MOFO!...trim those Nose hairs!

Nucking futs
12-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Lana needs to quit hanging out with drunk strangers.

Nucking futs
12-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Tim! you are one UGLY MOFO!...trim those Nose hairs!
Not a bad night out for 3 weeks after a heart attach and hittin the booze. I had to drink the wiskey for The Birthday boy.......

TRG
12-15-2007, 10:06 PM
lol

Lana
12-15-2007, 10:08 PM
BEWARE!! This is what happens 3 weeks after you have a heart attack!!

Nucking futs
12-15-2007, 10:09 PM
lol
How was the Christmas Party? Did you steal the stool???? LOL

TRG
12-15-2007, 10:12 PM
She's there right now and asked me to stay home,...i came home with a "NOT SO GOOD ATTITUDE!" so she and i came up with the bright idea to stay home with an 18pk! Todd's in his happy place tonight!:D

Nucking futs
12-15-2007, 10:15 PM
She's there right now and asked me to stay home,...i came home with a "NOT SO GOOD ATTITUDE!" so she and i came up with the bright idea to stay home with an 18pk! Todd's in his happy place tonight!:D
Wise choice on both sides, Not worth the trouble you would get from both ends if you know what i mean.

TRG
12-15-2007, 10:21 PM
true!

Lana
12-15-2007, 10:24 PM
Lana ... that's not a dream, it's Tim, me, Chris, Mike, Joe, Jordan, etc, etc, etc ... :D
Ok, I'll give you that, but I was dreaming of a bunch of Brad Pitts' ;)

Lana
12-15-2007, 10:25 PM
true!
Plus, she's probably having more fun without you there. :jawdrop: Totally kidding, but honestly sometimes it's much better that way, especially if she doesn't feel uncomfortable with you and your feelings toward someone.
Tim and I had a party to go to one time for my work and it was NOT pretty, wasn't his fault, but of course, it was a reflection on me.

TRG
12-16-2007, 08:34 AM
I cool with whatever, i just figured out last year @ the party her boss was a "PUNK" and wa just gonna call him out on it!:D

TRG
12-16-2007, 08:39 AM
My dream is that my shop would stay a comfortable 75 degrees and all of the resins would cure correctly and the mountains would always have a snow pack of 25' base at 29 degrees there and there only!...the river would always be full and flowing at 105 degrees "Always"!
One more thing, my bank acounts. would be flowing like the calorado river,in my perfect dream!:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-17-2007, 08:07 AM
My dream is that my shop would stay a comfortable 75 degrees and all of the resins would cure correctly and the mountains would always have a snow pack of 25' base at 29 degrees there and there only!...the river would always be full and flowing at 105 degrees "Always"!
One more thing, my bank acounts. would be flowing like the calorado river,in my perfect dream!:D
Hell Tdizzle, can I be in your dream too :D :D

Jetaholic
12-17-2007, 08:32 AM
Hell Tdizzle, can I be in your dream too :D :D
Damn and just when the dream was gettin' good...:D

cyclone
12-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Well it looks like you guys have shot my dream all to hell. :D
lets get this back on track.
big boobies and big paychecks for winning a race.

Jetaholic
12-17-2007, 09:32 AM
Well it looks like you guys have shot my dream all to hell. :D
lets get this back on track.
Oh and you forgot...more big boobies :D

bp
12-17-2007, 03:04 PM
how about winning a race, then a big paycheck, a stone guy (or diamond) and a championship jacket (to keep the boobies warm in the winter)??

cyclone
12-17-2007, 03:37 PM
how about winning a race, then a big paycheck, a stone guy (or diamond) and a championship jacket (to keep the boobies warm in the winter)??
even better.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-17-2007, 06:01 PM
A foot race?????????????:D :D :D :D :D :D

jet4fun
12-17-2007, 11:35 PM
i have a dream to see some big boobies