PDA

View Full Version : Cbbb

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Anyone know what happened to the website and forum?
Forum says error 404 and website has a totally different company "EngageIT" Internet Technologies. :confused:
It was fine earlier today, kinda strange.

Brooski
07-06-2005, 03:52 PM
No worky for me either..... :(

Danhercules
07-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Works for me.
CBBB site. (http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com/)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Works for me.
CBBB site. (http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com/)
Tease!!! :hammerhea
:wink:
How is your boat? I heard you had a bad weekend a couple of weeks ago.

flat broke
07-06-2005, 03:57 PM
we decided to cancel the event because the river is gay, and boats are lame :D
Actually, when our orriginal hosting company (owned by a board member) was sold off, then sold again, and so on and so forth, we've had nothing but problems. Usually it's just been not being able to update stuff, but today it's a little more severe. Hacker is working on it, and hopefully it will be back up sometime in the next 12-24 hours. Sorry I don't have better info for ya.
On the bright side, the CBBB WILL be a Parrothead weekend and the Avi!!!!!! :D
Chris

cyclone
07-06-2005, 04:05 PM
99cent warm coronas! aww yeah. :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-06-2005, 04:08 PM
we decided to cancel the event because the river is gay, and boats are lame :D
Actually, when our orriginal hosting company (owned by a board member) was sold off, then sold again, and so on and so forth, we've had nothing but problems. Usually it's just been not being able to update stuff, but today it's a little more severe. Hacker is working on it, and hopefully it will be back up sometime in the next 12-24 hours. Sorry I don't have better info for ya.
On the bright side, the CBBB WILL be a Parrothead weekend and the Avi!!!!!! :D
Chris
Looking forward to it and our offer still stands for helping with anything if you need it. Don't hesitate to ask. Kids games, t-shirts, whatever. We've done it all before and we get up early in the am.

OneFastOne164
07-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Speaking of the CBBB
I understand some people will be meeting in norco and be having a little caravan out to Laughlin. where in Norco will they meet and when? Is that just for a large group of close friends or can anyone join in on that??

Danhercules
07-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Tease!!! :hammerhea
:wink:
How is your boat? I heard you had a bad weekend a couple of weeks ago.
Na, all has been real good. I have been runnin the piss out of it. maybe too hard. This past weekend I broke the bulkhead in the front. Time to make it stronger!!!!

Danhercules
07-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Speaking of the CBBB
I understand some people will be meeting in norco and be having a little caravan out to Laughlin. where in Norco will they meet and when? Is that just for a large group of close friends or can anyone join in on that??
The past years, they meet in a big parking lot off Hidden Valley,( the 1st exit on the 15 heading north from the 91). There is a Albersons and a few fast food places. Heck, even a auto parts store.

wsuwrhr
07-07-2005, 07:32 AM
I'm trying to get a boat together so I can finally make it to an event this year....
Brian

hack job
07-07-2005, 08:02 AM
iam still wating on a reply from our hosting dump. i really hate this company they have caused more down time than i can count. :boxingguy at any rate iam working on it. ;)

superdave013
07-07-2005, 08:09 AM
iam still wating on a reply from our hosting dump. i really hate this company they have caused more down time than i can count. :boxingguy at any rate iam working on it. ;)
I got rid of that hosting site and have been very happy. I really like these guys. Just can't say enough good about them. http://www.btwixt.net/
Their control panel is way nicer too. You should check them out.

WUTWZAT
07-07-2005, 08:33 AM
99cent warm coronas! aww yeah. :D
Kinda sounds like 50cents older brother backed by a Mexican band :D
Jason

WUTWZAT
07-07-2005, 08:35 AM
Na, all has been real good. I have been runnin the piss out of it. maybe too hard. This past weekend I broke the bulkhead in the front. Time to make it stronger!!!!
Dan is that from running it hard or dancing on it. I think its a combination of the two.
Jason

Some Kind Of Monster
07-07-2005, 08:38 AM
I swore last year that I would make it this year.. Damn boat's still broke!

hack job
07-07-2005, 09:20 AM
I got rid of that hosting site and have been very happy. I really like these guys. Just can't say enough good about them. http://www.btwixt.net/
Their control panel is way nicer too. You should check them out.
Dave ill look in ot them. the problem is setting up the forum and all the stuff. but i will have to see what i can do. ;)

FOURQ
07-07-2005, 09:22 AM
check out my hosting company (http://www.1and1.com) i have had only 5 hrs of down time in 2 years great hosting and cheap too.
Q

FOURQ
07-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Dave ill look in ot them. the problem is setting up the forum and all the stuff. but i will have to see what i can do. ;)
if you need i can get you any fourm program you like for free and they are easy to setup. i can help you out on that one.
Q

Brooski
07-07-2005, 12:30 PM
check out my hosting company (http://www.1and1.com) i have had only 5 hrs of down time in 2 years great hosting and cheap too.
Q
Really?? lol :D

flat broke
07-07-2005, 12:49 PM
We're back up. Seems it wasn't a technical problem after all. More of a records keeping issue, so no worries; all the data is still intact.
Chris

Squirtcha?
07-07-2005, 01:20 PM
I swore last year that I would make it this year.. Damn boat's still broke!
Quit your swearing and get to fixing. Powertrips boat is torn apart, cables, wires, seats, motor, plumbing etc. We're gonna hit it hard this weekend and every one after that til she's running.

hack job
07-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Quit your swearing and get to fixing. Powertrips boat is torn apart, cables, wires, seats, motor, plumbing etc. We're gonna hit it hard this weekend and every one after that til she's running.
i agree i also have to hit mine hard this weekend and the next couple of days. and i know ill be there lol.i should get mine back from interior tomorrow and should resume work then . ;)

Some Kind Of Monster
07-07-2005, 01:47 PM
I hear that. Just located a possible new motor. Here's hoping!